Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of Bitcoin will go down  (Read 10732 times)
softron

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:35:58 PM

Bitcoin will hit 800 by easter and 2k to 5k by 2013. After al the bad news and attacks i say bitcoins holding up well

bobdutica

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:03:45 PM

As Baron Rothschild reportedly said: "Buy when there's blood in the streets!"
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:18:26 PM

Phh.. harsh but perhaps true .. Smiley

Anyway this is great day for those who were considering to buy some few days ago Smiley
openyourmind

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:35:41 PM

Bitcoin will hit 800 by easter and 2k to 5k by 2013. After al the bad news and attacks i say bitcoins holding up well

This is mean that BTC will exist for a long time !  Another one falling before another one rising!
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:31:31 AM

You mean 2 to 5k by 2015 I guess; Bitcoin is holding pretty well bc there are a lot of new investors + adoption is growing but we have not seen the end of the downtrend yet or at least we don't know if we have seen it

When the dust settles down we may see a huge and quick bull market and everyone will be happy except those who were only in fiat

robsonbyte

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:40:58 PM

At the end of March  2014 , the price will skyrock to 800 USD , mark my words , there is something big comming ..

...and elephants can fly...I listen this words is january, february, march, lol, and nothing happens.
hjdt4fd1

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:04:28 AM

Bitcoin will go down some more... but it will go back up and then some.
You're right, bitcoin it will go back up and then some.
skilo

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:10:15 AM

I think he was talking about real estate...
newnexo

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:35:16 AM

What a clumsy attempt to manipulate the exchange rate. Are you Russian by any chance?
coerdy (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:58:27 AM

For anybody who think that BTC will rise again has been fooled by many manipulators.

I exactly did the same a while a go because i believed in the value.

Now the European Union & BTC-China will close the transactions between their real currencies.
It's pitty that such thing can happen, even i have a lot of BTC but nothing will change that anymore.

Best thing to do is just sell what you still have, and leave it like it has never exists.

Stock markets will never give an invitation to BTC on Wallstreet as well , so if they don't believe in the virtual currency , it will slowely ends to a low value, if there will be a value ..  because people will not get the oportunity anymore  to convert their bitcoins into real currencies like EUR or USD.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:05:06 AM

OP is probably not yet 14 or some African-Chinese, so his opening post was not that convincing. BUT I need to agree. Bitcoin will go doooown. It looks like it's pretty much done.
Woah thats really racist of you.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:17:05 AM

For anybody who think that BTC will rise again has been fooled by many manipulators.

Now the European Union & BTC-China will close the transactions between their real currencies.
It's pitty that such thing can happen, even i have a lot of BTC but nothing will change that anymore.

Best thing to do is just sell what you still have, and leave it like it has never exists.

Stock markets will never give an invitation to BTC on Wallstreet as well , so if they don't believe in the virtual currency , it will slowely ends to a low value, if there will be a value ..  because people will not get the oportunity anymore  to convert their bitcoins into real currencies like EUR or USD.

Trololo!

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
coerdy (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:19:13 AM

30 yrs , and from the European Union if you want to know my stats , more experience in Stock markets than you can ever dream of

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:13:18 AM

Trololo!

Yeaaa, sure it can go down a bit more, but look, here 4 bubbles are clearly visible and ask yourself in which point we are right now comparing to the previous bubbles.

bobdutica

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:40:43 AM

Bitcoin does not need an invitation to stock markets. BTC has the potential to make existing stock markets obsolete, just like the Model-T made horse drawn wagons obsolete.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:23:24 PM

What is the price of bitcoin? At the moment 472$, but what is the value of bitcoin...?

Oh, are you trying to tell me, that the value of bitcoin is 472$ per coin?

Thank you for your opinion!  I do appreciate it!

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
Satterfield

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:37:51 PM

How you can say it will go down?
coerdy (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:32:39 PM

Mr. Newbie, and you are the one who know the different ?

You all can say what you want, it doesn't bothers me, i sold my coins when they were at the value of 850 USD

So i don't worry what you all say, just watch the graphic and see how the price drops slowely i front of your pretty eyes ..

Good luck with Mining and with your coins that will be worth nothing at the end.

The governament is behind all this, nobody can fight against those people.
scox

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:56:29 PM

Wow after reading this post i got really worried today when I saw Bitcoin hit 400$! Hopefully (just saying this for Karma) it will rise again. I am confident and I am no newbie to Bitcoin. This is just for whoever is worrying for the apocalyptic end of bitcoin. We must remember that cryptocurrency is THE invention of the XXI century just like cars, airplanes or computers in the XX. It shall stand. No China can stop us, no bomb will destroy us.
scox

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:13:00 PM

Oh wow! Look what i found! LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin
At the end of March  2014 , the price will skyrock to 800 USD , mark my words , there is something big comming ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: