Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] [USA] Bitmain Z15 with APW7  (Read 157 times)
smoothyvo (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 11:12:31 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2020, 01:22:46 PM by smoothyvo
Merited by CjMapope (1)

I bought this to keep and use but if you want it, I'll take offers. Its in hand and I'll be mining with it over the weekend and sending it off to a hosting center on Monday if I don't get an offer I can't refuse. Escrow only or local pickup in CT.

Too late. Not available anymore.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 01:41:36 AM

I bought this to keep and use but if you want it, I'll take offers. Its in hand and I'll be mining with it over the weekend and sending it off to a hosting center on Monday if I don't get an offer I can't refuse. Escrow only or local pickup in CT.

https://imgur.com/RgXx4Uu
https://imgur.com/WdvxEwS

I repost your pics as your "newbie" status does not allow it Smiley   (actually, i just gave you a merit, now you will be Jr.member soon and CAN post some pics yourself next time hehe)

Good Luck on sales! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
OliverC

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 12:53:26 AM

Is there a number that you’re looking to get for this unit?
devindeysel
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:34:11 PM

How much? and you have only one piece? Pm me I am interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: