Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money and beat up inflation rate? Options please!  (Read 636 times)
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 05:39:50 PM

This is quite a problem you have here sir, indeed everyone wants the best when it comes to their money or assets. The thing is though is that the answer that would fix this problem of yours perfectly is none-existent. The only thing you can do is take into consideration all of the choices you currently have at your disposal and make the most of all the information that you may gather from people here and on google. And yeah, while I may be really enthusiastic about crypto currencies, I wouldn't recommend it since it really is quite hard to ensure profits and value of your investment. I hope you make the best choice for your money. I'm gon merit this since I also got some good ideas from this post or yours.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 10:03:03 PM

This is quite a problem you have here sir, indeed everyone wants the best when it comes to their money or assets. The thing is though is that the answer that would fix this problem of yours perfectly is none-existent. The only thing you can do is take into consideration all of the choices you currently have at your disposal and make the most of all the information that you may gather from people here and on google. And yeah, while I may be really enthusiastic about crypto currencies, I wouldn't recommend it since it really is quite hard to ensure profits and value of your investment. I hope you make the best choice for your money. I'm gon merit this since I also got some good ideas from this post or yours.
Yes, as expected from this forum having brilliant members/users able me to find good ideas. This is why I get the chance to ask here. Anyway investing is not a decision to make right away. One should make an inquiry first and take some consideration as what you have mention above. There is no such thing as perfect investment but there is what we called a good investment. This is why I need to know and gather more info regarding on bitcoin since this would be my preferred way of investing money for now. Besides, it is not a one time investment for it is like saving money little by little in a monthly basis.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 10:26:46 PM

Yes, as expected from this forum having brilliant members/users able me to find good ideas. This is why I get the chance to ask here. Anyway investing is not a decision to make right away. One should make an inquiry first and take some consideration as what you have mention above. There is no such thing as perfect investment but there is what we called a good investment. This is why I need to know and gather more info regarding on bitcoin since this would be my preferred way of investing money for now. Besides, it is not a one time investment for it is like saving money little by little in a monthly basis.
Agree, that this forum is a sort of place where we can find ideas to make a good investment but we should have to think that we need strategy on filling that idea for making it successful, so to save money here on crypto world is all depend on our strategy and devotion on how to handle on every market situation.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 11:45:05 PM

I was geared to save as one insurance company came to our workplace and invited us to join with them. The agreement is we have to pay monthly which will then accumulate over a period of time and had a lot benefits for being a part of the insurance company. The monthly payments accumulated will be 10-15 years with more or less 10-20% returns from the accumulated savings being made. However I am still not satisfied because the inflation rate goes to 4-7% annually that might not compensate even 20% increase over optionally 10 or 15 years of returns from the insurance company.
First of all, lets consider what is the definition of Insurance in Investopedia.

Insurance is a contract, represented by a policy, in which an individual or entity receives financial protection or reimbursement against losses from an insurance company. The company pools clients' risks to make payments more affordable for the insured.
Insurance policies are used to hedge against the risk of financial losses, both big and small, that may result from damage to the insured or her property, or from liability for damage or injury caused to a third party.

Insurance has been used so that if the person experiences some problems then he can use the money he invested on insurance and just for me only, the interest of these insurances are really low since it is not the main priority of it. Insurance isn't created for investing but for future purposes. The main keyword there is "HEDGE". Don't expect too much and don't invest too much on insurance if you aren't using your funds there for hedging. If you are searching for interest then find another investment.

Since I have the idea in saving money through bitcoin, so probably this could be a better chance in getting away from this inflation rate as another option in saving money other than the insurance company or even banks (the traditional way of saving money). Banks and insurance company does only offer low interest of increase of the savings so I am not favorable to it.
~
However, I am little bit worried as what others had told that putting your money to bitcoin is risky. This is why I need to know your ideas on what could be the good thing to do to pursue in saving money. But, I am also open to other options from you guys if you have just do not attempt to scam.

Do you think that bitcoin will be better in saving money and beating up the inflation rate?
Investing in general can make you beat inflation rate.

When I'm investing, I always see the annually interest that I can get aside from crypto which is we know very volatile and stocks because I'm a stock trader and crypto holder. I also invest in some investments that gives fixed interest rate but I'm not into it that much because I know that inflation can eat up the interest.

Bitcoin can make you get away with the inflation rate as long as you can take the volatility of it. If you aren't like the others who are panicking when prices are going down then Bitcoin can help you with that. Money is inflationary and the buying power of cash right now is slowly withering. It is better if we invest it into different investments rather than just holding it but still have some emergency funds too Cheesy. Money management.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 08:04:02 AM

Invest what you can without affecting your finance for everyday expenses. At the very least, for the next year, make sure that you won't have any kind of problems living your life when you invest. Look for investments that are protected from inflation rates or look for ones that would benefit from the weakening of the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin is a fine investment, that is if your holding in the long term, but this doesn't guarantee that your money would remain the same as it is when you invested it. Bitcoin is a speculative asset and you can see just from how much the price moves in the long term that your money may or may not be the same, whether it be a positive or negative result. If you want a 100% assurance, Bitcoin may not be an option.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 10:51:25 AM

To beat inflation, I suggest investing in the real sector because the real sector is the main foundation of the economic system. Investment in the real sector can beat inflation because development and developments in the real sector show real progress and prosperity as well as the balance between money in circulation and the number of goods and services.

Especially in the current pandemic, investment activities must have a humanitarian motive which is to help individuals who do not have the capital but have the skills, abilities, and expertise in doing business. In addition, investing in the real sector can ensure that assets are not stockpiled in the form of savings but are used to turn the wheels of the economy so that wealth can be distributed evenly. Investment in the real sector will also cut a lot of the complicated threads of exploitation of natural and human resources. In short, to cover bank interest costs and pursue targeted profits, investor factory owners will produce greater output, while to produce more output, more raw material resources and more resources are needed with a focus on reducing production costs as low as maybe.

Growth and economic development in the world are very unbalanced where the growth of the non-real sector accelerates far compared to the growth of the real sector, this is due to the rise of cash flows that are traded again triggered by the many businesses of the capital market speculation. This is very fragile because what grows is not goods and services, only money grows. In the end, the rapid investment in the non-real sector will cause many economic problems.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 11:03:20 AM

Well to beat inflation you will have to take some risk and which means you should be ready to invest in some volatile markets and be it stock market, crypto , gambling sites etc are some of the options where you can think and invest accordingly. Also, to stay little secured you can invest in the top crypto like BTC etc for some returns. But risk is definitely involved in all of the options so choose it carefully and invest accordingly.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 06:29:26 PM

Well, putting your money in bitcoin is not really risky at all, but putting all of your money in bitcoin can be a problem.

Terrible advice. Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns. I'm bullish on BTC long term too, but we're essentially betting that other people will adopt it en masse and retain faith in it. That's a really speculative bet, there is no way around it.

There may come a time (decades out from now) when BTC becomes generally viewed as a legitimate inflation hedge. Now is not that time. This is the speculative early adoption era. Very different fundamentals and price dynamics.

jademaxsuy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 06:00:44 AM

Terrible advice. Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns. I'm bullish on BTC long term too, but we're essentially betting that other people will adopt it en masse and retain faith in it. That's a really speculative bet, there is no way around it.

There may come a time (decades out from now) when BTC becomes generally viewed as a legitimate inflation hedge. Now is not that time. This is the speculative early adoption era. Very different fundamentals and price dynamics.
Yeah you are right. I have just probably invest part of the savings to bitcoin and other goes to a bank preferrably than an insurance company. There are benefits though they offer but basing on the experience of ther members having the difficulty when accessing to the benefits because it will take time and  a process before claiming the benefits. Though it may be advantage but their offer is a long term of holdings and I cannot guarantee that I willnot going to pull out my savings from them. Besides they will go refund and will suspend the benefits and the interest that coule be served also as profits. I am also scared that one day this promises from an insurance company might be false and they will just runaway after some years of your contribution.
jademaxsuy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 03:56:43 PM

Well to beat inflation you will have to take some risk and which means you should be ready to invest in some volatile markets and be it stock market, crypto , gambling sites etc are some of the options where you can think and invest accordingly. Also, to stay little secured you can invest in the top crypto like BTC etc for some returns. But risk is definitely involved in all of the options so choose it carefully and invest accordingly.

This is also comes to my mind. I have been eyeing on bitcoin and I will just try to figure and be ready. Probably five years is good enough to see if bitcoin could really go up and beat the inflation rate. However I still like to consider the current value of bitcoin. It is relatively higher and  I guess if it could go down to 6k like what usually happen and even lucky if it could go down to 4 k would be much appreciated.

Well, whatever it will be hoping for the best of decisions to be made. But, still I am in need of more inputs from guys this is why I unlock this thread.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:37:00 PM

Depositing your money in your bank account will also work, but you can not expect a big return in one year or more because it has its calculation about giving the return to its members.

For me, IMO, bank will just help you cope up with those other expenses that isn't necessary.

It will help you to control your money, but I don't see it an effective way for us to beat up inflation because that's less likely to happen. Try to invest in those long-term investments and not only rely on the money that you have, you need to secure your future. Invest in cryptocurrencies and I'm pretty sure that most of us here have knowledge about the benefits of cryptocurrency in to your assets  and businesses. Don't always rely on those banks, it can help you, but you need to think of other possibilities for you to save and grow your money.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:43:48 PM

In order to save money  I am using the economics formula that I learned from my highschool teacher and the formula is " salary - savings = expenses ". I actually find it effective in saving money for years. But this saving has nothing to do to beat the inflation I think. We cannot control the inflation. Maybe we can beat inflation in a little way if we buy more goods before its price increases.
This is what always insurance company has been discussing and highlight of the saving money effect on their insurance. This could be great actually but knowing savings could still be affected by inflation rate and none of this will has a higher chance in gaining because in insurance they offee great benefits but in claims I do not think they can offer good to it. Besides some insurance company were changing their business name from time to time to scam. Yes, there are many here in our place that are good in inviting.and collecting funds but when it comes to accessing benefits, they aren't that generous like you have to comply a lot of requirements before one can access the benefit.
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 04:04:24 PM

Let's say your money is a snowball you hold in your warm hands in a sunny day, and you going to climb a mountain using a escalator. But, the escalator is moves you down. Now if you stand still with your funds and thinking you are losing nothing, you are totally wrong because the The heat of your hand plus heat of sun will make you lost your funds. Here if you want to save all your money from inflation you will have to invest on something to get profit more than the inflation rate. Real estate, metals like gold and crypto are the options and all depended on your personality and how much you want to risk.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:10:06 PM

In one thread, I have already written a similar thought - I will write it here especially for you.
The state will not print more money than it can control this fact. If we only have BTC (conditionally), then we will have to add another decimal point very often, because the number of BTC is fixed. And what then is the difference - will the item cost 10,000 pieces of paper or 0.000001 btc if there is no difference? Zero more, zero less
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 778

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:16:34 PM

AFAIK, it's quite difficult to find an asset with a static value, which neither falls nor rises overtime. It's either a tangible assets which loses value or a financial asset which has a speculative value, there are also assets with intrinsic value such as landed properties.
I think that is the best idea for who wants a safe investment: landed properties.
Of course nothing is totally guaranteed, but this one can be a very versatile investment as there are a lot of things you can do with a piece of land and its price usually doesn't follow your national currency depreciation (inflation).

Just don't use your fiat money to invest in more fiat money, as you already know, it's not profitable on long run, although crypto currencies can be an exception and I think a very smart idea to split part of you total sum to crypto coins, so you won't regret later if crypto currency skyrockets.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:42:03 PM

That I cannot guarantee. People often spread rumors that bitcoin will be a kind of king when it can reduce inflation and even increase each year. And as you can see, the price of Bitcoin from 2017 to now is still creating much lower peaks than before. then all is just a word and a fomo trick of financial experts, don't believe their words. My opinion about bitcoin is the same, it's just a coin for whales to manipulate and it will certainly be a big influence when the economic crisis takes place. To ensure the safety of your cash, I recommend buying gold. It rarely loses its value in a short time.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 05:15:47 AM

Let's say your money is a snowball you hold in your warm hands in a sunny day, and you going to climb a mountain using a escalator. But, the escalator is moves you down. Now if you stand still with your funds and thinking you are losing nothing, you are totally wrong because the The heat of your hand plus heat of sun will make you lost your funds. Here if you want to save all your money from inflation you will have to invest on something to get profit more than the inflation rate. Real estate, metals like gold and crypto are the options and all depended on your personality and how much you want to risk.

By having multi streaming income and little savings, I think we can save the value of our money from inflation. In the minds of many people, inflation is a certainty and something that is scary. So according to the thinking of many people inflation is something that must be accepted but we don't like it. The only way so that the effect of inflation is not felt is to have multi streaming income that is varied and productive so that we continue and automatically get regular income.

Multi streaming income is obtained if we invest our money not just save it. Bank interest will not be able to beat inflation but an investment, especially in the real sector can make the effect of inflation less painful.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:57:38 PM

Invest what you can without affecting your finance for everyday expenses. At the very least, for the next year, make sure that you won't have any kind of problems living your life when you invest.

That's the first thing to do, never let yourself suffer and lost everything that you have. I know that investments are risky but you should also consider yourself, if you have a budget for an investment and for you own needs. Investments are necessary for you to secure your future and to earn and save your money for you to cope up with the inflation.

Bitcoin is a fine investment, that is if your holding in the long term, but this doesn't guarantee that your money would remain the same as it is when you invested it. Bitcoin is a speculative asset and you can see just from how much the price moves in the long term that your money may or may not be the same, whether it be a positive or negative result.

That's why bitcoin is never a secured investment but it is a good source of profit once its price increase and you have the opportunity to make transactions.

You just need to learn how to accept results.

If you want a 100% assurance, Bitcoin may not be an option.

Bitcoin is only for a short-term manipulation and you just need to make transactions depending on the market, that's why you should know how to deal with those price changes and bitcoin's volatility. Invest on a businesses rather than investing in bitcoin if you want to have a slow but surely growth.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:00:02 PM

I would like to know from your brilliant ideas to come up in a decision on how to save money and beat the inflation rate. Inflation rate is very common to all or most of the economy every country faces. The capacity of money to buy goes down as inflation rate increases consecutively over a period of time. The most affected in this problem were the poor like me.

I was geared to save as one insurance company came to our workplace and invited us to join with them. The agreement is we have to pay monthly which will then accumulate over a period of time and had a lot benefits for being a part of the insurance company. The monthly payments accumulated will be 10-15 years with more or less 10-20% returns from the accumulated savings being made. However I am still not satisfied because the inflation rate goes to 4-7% annually that might not compensate even 20% increase over optionally 10 or 15 years of returns from the insurance company.

Since I have the idea in saving money through bitcoin, so probably this could be a better chance in getting away from this inflation rate as another option in saving money other than the insurance company or even banks (the traditional way of saving money). Banks and insurance company does only offer low interest of increase of the savings so I am not favorable to it.

As I imagine, during the old days of bitcoin started @ 1 dollar then now doubles its market price everytime and up to present market price which is relatively high. It shows a higher increase rate of returns from the savings more than the the other ways of saving money as I have mentioned above. Basically if one saves money through bitcoin, then higher chances are that it could beat the inflation rate over a period of time. Besides whenever I will be needing the money with bitcoin I could easily withdraw it anytime as I am the one to manage the bought bitcoin being held. There is no third party and just purely system or platform of bitcoin that will help me to save money and beating up inflation rate at the same time.

However, I am little bit worried as what others had told that putting your money to bitcoin is risky. This is why I need to know your ideas on what could be the good thing to do to pursue in saving money. But, I am also open to other options from you guys if you have just do not attempt to scam.

Do you think that bitcoin will be better in saving money and beating up the inflation rate?

of course putting money into bitcoin is risky especially if you invest bitcoin in a higher price. What I can advice is wait for the price to dump and then buy and hold when the price goes up sell it and then buy again at low price, buy low and then sell high. Lastly just invest the amount what you can afford to lose in order to minimize stress when losing some money.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:48:22 PM

In order to save money  I am using the economics formula that I learned from my highschool teacher and the formula is " salary - savings = expenses ". I actually find it effective in saving money for years. But this saving has nothing to do to beat the inflation I think. We cannot control the inflation. Maybe we can beat inflation in a little way if we buy more goods before its price increases.

For a minute I was thinking and trying to understand what Op meant by saving money to beat inflation rate and your post seem to be the one pointing to that as some thing not realizable. Inflation rate won't be beaten by saving up money by just an individual. Government is the one that can beat or control inflation rate by policies of trying to reduce money in circulation by at least introducing higher interest rate to discourage borrowing in the system which means inflow of cash will reduce.
Investments can beat inflation rate if you’re living on a place with a lower rate of inflation, but if there’s a hyperinflation then only the government can solve that problem. The government is working hard to keep the inflation rate lower, and make the rise slower. Saving is not enough especially on a banks, look for alternatives and learn how to invest money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: