Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:42:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DENT COIN....?????  (Read 288 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 07:48:01 PM

If you are very confident with DENT coins I cannot prohibit you from investing in DENT coins. But in my opinion DENT coin
not including potential coins, so I will not invest in coins like DENT. Especially if I look at its price movements decreased after
the pump in 2018, that is a characteristic of shitcoins. That way I don't think DENT coins are profitable.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 11:43:12 PM

I'm not a fan of low satoshi coin, it's very high risk if I put it in my portfolio, because DENT has a lot of total supply I also don't like
The team has a lot of premned coin and this coin has already become a forgotten coin by the community. In fact, this coin has no demand from the traders again and dent has a very bad future like the other coins were getting promoted by crap mcafee

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
G.Belaci

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:32:25 AM

The chartst of Dent don't show great results. Maybe you should consider othere cryptocoins?

Charts Dent
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 01:29:22 AM

I think you bought this coin because the price is cheap and in accordance with the funds you have. but in my opinion this is not a good coin one for you to buy because there are still many cheap coins with a good position in CMC. Are you sure about your decision? there may be various reasons if you are very interested in buying DENT coins and hopefully that's it will benefit you.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 02:14:08 AM

Hi guys, i am thinking to buy few DENT coins in my portfolio....From their whitepaper and website and a little bit more of a research about their project , it looks like a legit project related to telecom industry.... So this project already has a working product, working website and their recently released 2020-21 roadmap looks good too...Also their app is already working in partnership with samsung phones and in 140 countries..I  dont know why this project is still going down....

Telecom industry is a growing industry,....So i was planning to hold it for 1-3 years since its price is too low and i think it will atleast reach its ATH in next bull run in a multi trillion dollar crypto industry when every shit coin pumps , so there are high chances it will pump too😄😄

Actually i have already Vechain,Digibyte,Ada,Zil, Neo in my portfolio. Morever , if i suffer a loss in this project, i believe that loss will be totally compensated by other holdings so i am thinking to take a chance😁😁😁

What are your views about this coin currently  Grin Grin Huh?

don't buy it ...
my advice is better find another coin that is better. DENT has become one of the worthless shitcoins. DENT prices will not rise again after a big dump, do not waste your money only for coins like this. think about it one more time, don't you regret buying it.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
aprilnot

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 02:34:13 PM

don't buy it ...
my advice is better find another coin that is better. DENT has become one of the worthless shitcoins. DENT prices will not rise again after a big dump, do not waste your money only for coins like this. think about it one more time, don't you regret buying it.
very unfortunate indeed. whereas in the past this project was good with many updates that were even listed on major exchanges such as binance and others. I do not believe it will be a shitcoin.

big market is no longer a guarantee. many large projects in the past were listed in the major market, but now they are no longer heard. just look at binance now many altcoins have sub-standard volumes. big markets cannot provide guarantees that they can maintain prices. I used to believe this too, but after I saw the reality. I no longer focus on coins like this. too risky even though the price is cheap, it's better to find a coin that has a future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
SARA ISLAM

Activity: 558
Merit: 11

umachit.fund

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 07:52:12 PM

In the beginning, I  was trading on dent token and I got a good profit but gradually I stopped trading due to low trading volume. No one can guarantee cryptocurrency, you have to take a risk by relying on your own research.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 04:47:56 AM

Dent is currently at a stable level and its price is not fluctuating too much. The price of the Dent token has been going up since early December 2017 and for some time in 2018 its price has gone up sharply and there has been a lot of trade. Its market volume is a bit lower than before but it has a good volume. I think it is possible to make big profits from the Dent if the AltCoins pump again in the future. So anyone can invest some of his assets in Dent token.

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:23:26 AM

In the beginning, I  was trading on dent token and I got a good profit but gradually I stopped trading due to low trading volume. No one can guarantee cryptocurrency, you have to take a risk by relying on your own research.
that's the point. So many people were trading dent in the past have already moved into the new coins. DENT is just like a coin with no volume right now since the hype has already gone and it's a very bad choice to use this coin to be our investment or trade with it.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:50:56 AM

that's the point. So many people were trading dent in the past have already moved into the new coins. DENT is just like a coin with no volume right now since the hype has already gone and it's a very bad choice to use this coin to be our investment or trade with it.
too bad that could happen. developments within a few years after being listed on a large exchange did not seem able to maintain their markets. it depends on how the team reacts in the future. if they have no response, I think to leave and throw away the desire to invest in it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 12:32:48 PM

Who would thought dogecoin will pump?

It's not the end for DENT yet, for those who still believe on the project, it's high time to accumulate now since it's still very cheap and thus far it still has some good volume. Binance still owns the biggest trading volume for this coin, so it's a guarantee that liquidity is not a problem when there's good news to hype.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 03:29:45 PM

Who would thought dogecoin will pump?

It's not the end for DENT yet, for those who still believe on the project, it's high time to accumulate now since it's still very cheap and thus far it still has some good volume. Binance still owns the biggest trading volume for this coin, so it's a guarantee that liquidity is not a problem when there's good news to hype.

Any older crypto always make a move when bitcoin is in bull run it help pull up the price of popular crypto currency and one of them is doge coins.

And for the dent tokens and coins is has different move in the market most of the Altcoins created in smart contract lost its value for the past 2 years so its not a wise idea to invest in a token iFyou know what already happen in the market.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 04:38:20 PM

DENT's future is still uncertain for me, on Q3 2017, DENT held a Bounty campaign in this forum and I was one of the participants.

if you decide to invest in DENT it is your decision, and do it at your own risk.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: