Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to advertise cryptocurrency exchange platform?  (Read 1702 times)
revalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 09:46:48 AM

If there is no advertising budget, you can ask your users to advertise, thereby providing them with a discount on the following exchanges.
Any advertising should be rewarded at its true worth, and therefore the resource can conduct a referral program for its users, as well as use quite ordinary companies such as an airdrop or Bounty company, in order not only to spread information about the exchanger, but also to attract new users for which you need to come up with special bonuses and lotteries to make them want to stay.

Thanks, we will think about it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:00:36 PM

If there is no advertising budget, you can ask your users to advertise, thereby providing them with a discount on the following exchanges.
Any advertising should be rewarded at its true worth, and therefore the resource can conduct a referral program for its users, as well as use quite ordinary companies such as an airdrop or Bounty company, in order not only to spread information about the exchanger, but also to attract new users for which you need to come up with special bonuses and lotteries to make them want to stay.

If I may add, you can hold trading competition as well. This will engage traders to stay on your exchange. Some users have no funds to participate so you can hold demo trading contests where you can provide them virtual USDT in their demo account. You can check other exchanges that are doing this to have an idea how it is being done. And at the end of the contest, they can get real rewards. It should be done regularly so the interest will always be there.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:37:52 PM

If I may add, you can hold trading competition as well. This will engage traders to stay on your exchange. Some users have no funds to participate so you can hold demo trading contests where you can provide them virtual USDT in their demo account. You can check other exchanges that are doing this to have an idea how it is being done. And at the end of the contest, they can get real rewards. It should be done regularly so the interest will always be there.

IMO this idea won't give the result you are trying to say. Since what you are trying to promote is a event within the exchange itself doing so will only make the project promote the event itself not the exchange so what they will be doing is to promote the event as well as the exchange so they will just be spending more in promoting their exchange. Also they need to consider if they have enough players online using their exchange to see if launching that kind of event is even worth it since they might not reach the goal they are trying to do.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 03:07:35 PM

In any case, you can always use the developments of other rating exchangers that have already proven their effectiveness and have a special authority among cryptocurrency users. The experience of competitors should always be taken into account when developing your project.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:23:36 AM

Hello friends! My team and I recently organized a full-fledged cryptocurrency exchange platform. Unique design, user-friendly website, Estonian Cryptocurrency license and so on. Now we are asking ourselves the main question, how to find customers and establish ourselves in the market?

Try to observe or check the bounty thread section how they organized to promote their exchange site platform.
Then, once you find out and proceed there, you will see they posted their ANN, where all the flow of their project is in there.
together with their Team, Owner, also different partnership with the company as well something like that dude.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:17:19 PM

Hello friends! My team and I recently organized a full-fledged cryptocurrency exchange platform. Unique design, user-friendly website, Estonian Cryptocurrency license and so on. Now we are asking ourselves the main question, how to find customers and establish ourselves in the market?

You can try in and spend some btc in bounty thread to announce your exchange. You can also try other advertising platform such as google adsense, or brave. So far using brave more efficient and cheaper than adsense

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitcoinOfficialGroup

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 03:01:29 PM

I have a 550k Crypto users community maybe this can help you.
P.s. Display ad platforms is good for you too
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 11:34:49 PM

Today it`s quite difficult to launch own cryptocurrency exchange when you don`t have a lot of money. A few years ago almost everyone could to do it, but now competition among exchange owners is very high. I saw how new exchnages died even when they had some users and not bad volumes (zooomex, for example). I think the best way to tell the world about your exchange is to start advertising campaign on this forum or such popular sites as CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko. Moreover, you should have some features like unique trading pairs and low fees to attract an attention of more people

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:04:03 PM

Paid advertising is great way to introduce new exchange by buying ad slots is social media channels or if you want cheaper you could hire an influencer in crypto space, its such an investment but could potentially benefit your company for exposure. But the most challenging part of new exchanges nowadays is how to keep users stick to your platform.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 08:41:27 PM

I believe that for your platform to be recognized, you need a large community. To do this, first of all, you must have pages on all major social networks. It is also necessary to have your own channel on YouTube, groups and channels in messengers. The next stage is the creation and publication of information about you, your platform and its advantages and capabilities. It is also worth starting an advertising campaign to spread the word about your platform. The next step may be to conduct certain events both online and offline. At the same time, your platform should be working and have a number of advantages over competitors.
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238

MYID

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 03:53:11 PM

The best way of advertising the platform whether it is cryptocurrency exchange or any other platform is the Google Adwords and the search engine advertising in the way of best SEO managed in your website. Another big way of advertising is to offer many bonus amount to the first time user and create a contest to promote the trading pairs.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:41:07 PM

When the Kucoin exchange was first launched, it held a lot of different contests and sweepstakes. Starting with small gifts and ending with a big prize for one participant. Coverage across virtually all major social media platforms was enormous. A lot of people participated, including me. They had good feedback and coverage of all their actions in their channels.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 03:07:46 PM

You can try in and spend some btc in bounty thread to announce your exchange. You can also try other advertising platform such as google adsense, or brave. So far using brave more efficient and cheaper than adsense
a good bounty program can help promoting a project for sure. but it has to be done carefully. lots of spammers and cheaters there try to join bounties from which a project receives zero promotion. but pay thousands dollars worth of tokens to them.
if they can run an effective bounty program with high quality users and influencers. then it would be a good way to advertise their exchange. that can be done with more convenient if that is done with BTC, Eth or other tradable coin because then big influencers will also join.
I myself stopped joining bounties of tokens which are not tradable.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:47:23 AM

If you think that your project is able to stay in market and you project won't scamming with users then use some strategy what i want to suggest you its my opinion , others can give you other option.
Here is a 2 method:

• Airdrop
  • Bounty
In Airdrop if your project is good and airdrop promoter seen something great in your project then they will definitely promot your project and your project will gone viral.

In 2nd method : Bounty which is a very long promoting method Through this your project gets a huge response.
In bounty campaign you should give value for users. And keep campaign of TWITTER, FACEBOOK, TELEGRAM, ARTICLE AND YOUTUBE VIDEO Campaign this all campaign are most successful campaign ever for every project i know that now you thought how can i run a bounty campaign so that users trust us. I will suggest you to hire a legitimate bounty manager.  I know someone who is most trusted and bounty hunter trust soo much on him. If your project is Trusted then he will promot will project otherwise he don't promot any fake project. He is a legendary member.
Here is his forum profile link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=350580

Contact him. And if he approve your project then please mention him that i suggest you about him my telegram username: @alaminahsan
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:23:02 PM

If you are willing to advertise I will advise you do so on platform with a lot of crypto enthusiasts like bitcointalk. This is because this place will give you the niche you are looking for. You can do so by launching a signature campaign here on the forum. All you need to do is to look for a good campaign manager like Hhampuz to manage the campaign. Aside this, you can consider placing targeted ads on crypto market analysis platforms such as coinmarketcap, coingecko etc. There are still some ads publishing websites that allow crypto related ads you can explore that one as well. I don't think Google ads allow crypto related contents again except some to target countries such as Japan and USA. I wish you all the best
BitcoinOfficialGroup

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 09:50:26 AM

You can add a Facebook Groups to your Promotion Plan Smiley
revalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 06:33:20 PM

What do you think about Coinzilla?
revalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 06:36:32 PM

You can add a Facebook Groups to your Promotion Plan Smiley

Sorry?  Huh
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 02:42:35 AM

You should use the social media we have now in our time, aside from that, you can also post your promotion here in the forum
in the right section thread. Anyway, I do hope that you can help a lot of community here as well, and good luck to your project campaign
in the future.
revalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 03:49:01 PM

You should use the social media we have now in our time, aside from that, you can also post your promotion here in the forum
in the right section thread. Anyway, I do hope that you can help a lot of community here as well, and good luck to your project campaign
in the future.

Thanks a lot, man!

I think we will start from our new payment gateway promotion. It is this is relevant for gambling, forex and cfd!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: