Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You want the best for your new project?  (Read 756 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:55:57 PM

All those exchanges are bad for new projects, they are now less attractive to big investors, if you list your project on p2pb2b and others the project will fail, top exchanges has everything that a new project wanted, liquidity, volume, investors etc, top exchange like binance, bithumb, gate, Okex , etc are the best for new IEO projects
These are marker as scam projects so you are ruining your own projects by promoting it via them, and ofcourse its not possible to promote every project on top exchange as well so the project need to think differently and have to get more exposure for their project with different ideas.And also I will say time of launch has more effect as well wait for the bull market to arrive if your project is really good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:25:37 PM

absolutely right, what he mentioned above is indeed all bad exchanges, there is no right to hold IEO, if above there is a good list like Okex, Probit, or Huobi I think IEO will be easy to run
Yes, this can be a sign that the project team that runs their IEO in a bad exchange is a team that is not clear even most of them are con artists, because fraudsters will not choose a good exchange to run their IEO, because good exchanges always clean out fraudsters to keep their reputation good in the eyes of the popes and investors and other traders.
of the many cases of IEO that fail because they enter the exchange place that does not have a good reputation and is not trusted, whereas if you see a lot of successful IEO when entering a trusted exchange to do IEO then many are successful.
amiraja2

Activity: 780
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:40:29 PM

1. P2PB2B
2. Vindax
3. Exmarket
4. Bitcratic
5. Latoke
The exchange above does not have good quality for IEO projects. It has been proven that there are many projects that have failed and ended up scam or after launching on the market, do not match the IEO price.
Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:43:28 PM

there are many IEO projects there that don't meet expectations
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

There aint bold enough to really scam you but definitely bad exchanges with fake trading volume. Most coins on there are either trash coin or pump and dump coin. IEO projects only worth if they are on trusted exchange. Else you're looking slightly better ICO scam.
IEO projects that are successful and get investor support are only those listed on high-volume exchanges. not exchanges that manipulate their trade. take a look at binance, and some of the successful projects with IEO there. that should be enough to give us experience.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:54:43 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2020, 06:17:54 PM by Mister.Satan

Before, we have scam ICO with their fake public sale data and overhype their coin/token to trick gullible investors. Now we have a bad exchange for IEO with the same kind of problem as ICO. At the end of the day, you need to be smart and see through any scams and tricks, especially from exchanges.
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:00:10 PM

Bad exchanges are bad for new projects and when you see new project teams choosing bad exchanges it means they have nothing good to offer, do not invest in such projects, with IEO reigning right now I expect developers to understand how important top exchanges are

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:20:14 PM

Before, we have scam ICO with their fake public sale data and overhype their coin/token to trick gullible investor. Now we have bad exchange for IEO with the same kind of problem like ICO. At the end of the day, you need to be smart and ses through any scams and tricks, especially from exchanges.

The need of dedicated time to deal with your research before you place your money to any investment that you are planning to conduct, it's no longer the developers but also the exchange that's catering the project are also having a risk of being trapped and lose your money.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:25:14 PM

the above exchange is only looking for temporary profits without considering the fate of investors who invest in it, I also hope that some of the above exchanges do not exist in the world of cryptocurrency.

saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:41:53 PM

the above exchange is only looking for temporary profits without considering the fate of investors who invest in it, I also hope that some of the above exchanges do not exist in the world of cryptocurrency.
Every exchange looking for profits, mind you. But the difference about good exchange and bad exchange on #1 list is how they want to conduct their business, only see the short term profits or even sometimes, outright scam people.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:17:45 PM

You want the best for your new project? I am strictly pointing at these exchanges because they are now intentionally supporting bad projects without remorse, these following exchanges never have any good results on IEO projects since last year's now

1. P2PB2B
2. Vindax
3. Exmarket
4. Bitcratic
5. Latoken

I wish these exchanges can just disappeared from the face of crypto space forever, developers smarten up and go for better exchanges unless you are a scammer yourself because these exchanges are now scammers den.

Simple and short, any team that want the best for their project should also try their best to get listed on good exchanges, not only will they attract more users but will also have good trading volume, and everyone knows that good trading volume is one of the characteristics of a good project with a good team. All these listed exchanges are not good for any project which aims to grow more but Instead will even kill the project as quick as possible. In addition to this, I also believe good team do not associate with these types of exchanges. Lastly, those exchanges will still be here because of those team who patronises them.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:22:58 AM

actually the exchange does not really affect the performance of the project.
and I think there are some projects that are listed on a small exchange then move to a bigger one.
so if your project is good people will still use the tokens you sell.
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:01:26 AM

and I think there are some projects that are listed on a small exchange then move to a bigger one.
Exchanges will surely affect how a token performs, low marketcap, low liquidity, this are bad for projects, even if the token has a very good use case it will perform better will top exchanges, I get your point saying use case is the reason why tokens perform better but with top exchanges they perform even more better
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:07:05 AM

You want the best for your new project? I am strictly pointing at these exchanges because they are now intentionally supporting bad projects without remorse, these following exchanges never have any good results on IEO projects since last year's now

1. P2PB2B
2. Vindax
3. Exmarket
4. Bitcratic
5. Latoken

I wish these exchanges can just disappeared from the face of crypto space forever, developers smarten up and go for better exchanges unless you are a scammer yourself because these exchanges are now scammers den.

They will not just go away easily because there are scam coins that list their coins in their platform or do an IEO they will likely stay as long as their are developers who create weal projects, weal projects, and weak exchange complement each other to scam people.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:11:34 AM

This is so true! The success of the project doesn't rely on any other external factors but the project itself. If your project has the potential and your team is doing the best to develop the project, then your project will be successful anyway. It may be true that top exchanges will bring more benefits to your project, but it's not a requirement for your success!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Jamalmg

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:49:20 AM

1. P2PB2B
2. Vindax
3. Exmarket
4. Bitcratic
5. Latoken

In this list every exchange is scam exchange and supporting scam project like kingcashino they claim IEO successful but now they say IEO is failed and P2PB2B support them, crypto industry don’t want those exchange, every trader need to ignoring those exchange...                   
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 10:57:41 AM

1. P2PB2B
2. Vindax
3. Exmarket
4. Bitcratic
5. Latoken

In this list every exchange is scam exchange and supporting scam project like kingcashino they claim IEO successful but now they say IEO is failed and P2PB2B support them, crypto industry don’t want those exchange, every trader need to ignoring those exchange...                   
No IEO was successful on p2pb2b exchange, if any project claimed they raised IEO funds successfully on p2pb2b exchange it's a big lie, they are trying to create FOMO maybe new investors will join up, good projects will never aim for p2pb2b exchange

Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 02:53:39 PM

I hope those crap exchange sites will be dead and there will be no people who will be getting scammed caused by the crap exchange sites, these days so many projects are looking for the legit exchange site and this is the key.
IF the project wanna get more demand and support and it must have listed into the big exchange site. This has already proven so many times.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:31:53 PM

I can't say anything for Vindax, Exmarket and Bitcratic, but as for Latoken and especially P2PB2B, I and many of my friends (who are interested in crypto) try to bypass these exchanges, and if they trade on them, then only those coins that are not sold anywhere else.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:12:38 PM

I can't say anything for Vindax, Exmarket and Bitcratic, but as for Latoken and especially P2PB2B, I and many of my friends (who are interested in crypto) try to bypass these exchanges, and if they trade on them, then only those coins that are not sold anywhere else.
I know for sure that Exmarket is the same scam exchange as the ones you named. I have not seen any project that really showed some good results.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: