Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:03:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Symbol and NEM are tools that provide solutions even to the most common problems  (Read 91 times)
crypto1010 (OP)

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:04:52 PM

There's so many cryptocurrencies out there let's say Bitcoin because it amounts the value of gold for one. Still, one might choose to buy or support that currency merely because of (a) the value it brings you (b) the very idea of the currency which makes it really valuable.

But it is possible for me to support a currency because of its practicality to solve common problems we usually encounter, and yes that is possible. I myself own NEM because of that reason and now they've created a new platform that compliments them which is called Symbol (XYM).

It's main purpose is to make it everything easier let's say if you use Symbol's aggregate transaction for the “troublesome” work of pre-collecting membership fees for company banquets (year-end party, new year party, welcome and farewell party, etc.) that the secretary performs, that burden will be reduced.

It's simple enough for me tbh, if that provides actual solutions and is applicable then that is something worth backing up.
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:08:01 PM

If it's NEM, then it should be worth taking a look at BUTTTTTT, I'm pretty sure that it's not only for collecting fees for parties.

Will XYM be their means of fees in the platform?
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:17:57 PM

NEM has the “best designed” blockchain as far as I'm concerned and this is why applications are starting to be built on top of it. I don't know what happened with their NIS-1 (I heard that they changed teams, but IDK), but if there's a token underneath them, then it's most likely to succeed.
crypto1010 (OP)

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:25:14 PM

NEM has the “best designed” blockchain as far as I'm concerned and this is why applications are starting to be built on top of it. I don't know what happened with their NIS-1 (I heard that they changed teams, but IDK), but if there's a token underneath them, then it's most likely to succeed.

As far as I know, the same team from NIS-1 is behind Symbol, but I'm not entirely sure.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 07:57:10 PM

Just as you believed in this coin in same way do others believe in theirs and of course each and everyone will try as much as possible to state why the coin they are holding or believes in is worth it. There is no crime in that, but actually good because it will make people understand what NEM and Symbol have in stock for the crypto space and the world at large thus probably opening the minds of people to invest in it. Furthermore, just as Bitcoin is valued because of its features, in the same way, if Symbol will have trustworthy features, it will also be valued.

Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 07:31:02 PM

And don't forget, 1:1 airdrop for XEM holders is 12th March

https://symbolplatform.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: