Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For new developers and new projects team  (Read 144 times)
Rowenta (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:37:45 PM
Merited by Daniel91 (1), CashbackLover (1)

This is for the innovative teams who wants the best for their projects and also for those who don't, I'm just making the job more easier for you guys, don't stress yourself, the answers are all here

Good exchanges for raising funds through IEO

1. Huobi
2. Binance
3. Kucoin
4. Okex
5. Biki
6. Gate
7. Bitmax
8. Bithumb

Fairly good exchange to raise fund, softcap achievable

1. Bitforex
2. Probit
3. Upbit
4. Bibox
5. Coinone
6. Coineal
7. Cointiger
8. Dcoin

bad exchanges for raising zero funds

1. P2PB2B
2. Latoken
3. Exmarket
4. ChainX
5. Bilaxy
6. Vindax

For every developers or team members reading this right now the choice is yours

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:47:19 PM

It's not as easy as what you're talking about. The project certainly wants IEO in large exchanges like you mentioned, but still in terms of the quality of the project and also the purpose of their products and reserve funds must be prepared so that they can pay IEO in large exchanges.

And projects now rely solely on fundraising and the tip of the junks chooses low exchange as luck for them if their projects are much lowered at low exchanges but on average become a scam.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:59:27 PM

This is for the innovative teams who wants the best for their projects and also for those who don't, I'm just making the job more easier for you guys, don't stress yourself, the answers are all here

In general, the advice you give is good and good, but you also need to be aware, that the developers and team members of each project are not fools and do not know anything, simply you who are still a newbie can know about this, they automatically (the developer and team members) projects that already have a lot of experience also know more about this without having to remind you. Grin
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 06:32:21 PM

This is a nice suggestion as it carefully listed and categorised the exchanges accordingly but however the project team always have a mind of their own, that is, even if they are presented with exchanges for IEO by the community, they will still go for that which they want. But yet, it doesn't cover the fact that good team always want the best for their project hence why most projects try as much as possible to list on good exchanges for their IEO because they know that a good exchange is capable of helping them form a good foundation of growth and development for their project. Also, I don't consider any project having IEO on exchanges such as P2PB2B and its likes as good projects.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 07:17:49 PM

1. Huobi
2. Binance
3. Kucoin
4. Okex
5. Biki
6. Gate
7. Bitmax
8. Bithumb

1. Bitforex
2. Probit
3. Upbit
4. Bibox
5. Coinone
6. Coineal
7. Cointiger
8. Dcoin

1. P2PB2B
2. Latoken
3. Exmarket
4. ChainX
5. Bilaxy
6. Vindax

On point post and i totally agree with your ratings, i think market still needs more good quality IEO launching platforms so i guess other exchanges with already good userbase and volume should also focus and develop such platforms as it will be win-win for them as well as new projects but also for crypto community as a whole.

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 01:25:18 AM

You did not include Yobit there are a lot of bad reports about Yobit, although they are not the preferred choice of new projects for IEO and listing but still this exchange had a long of bad reports ever since, so it's better to include them in your list of bad exchange

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 07:59:33 AM

You did not include Yobit there are a lot of bad reports about Yobit, although they are not the preferred choice of new projects for IEO and listing but still this exchange had a long of bad reports ever since, so it's better to include them in your list of bad exchange

there are making an IEO since I still recover email inviting user's  to participate on it. But unlike other exchange you can only buy the tokens using their own tokens which is also a good way for them to make their tokens make its value and have many buyers . I don't know if there IEO launch there make their project success or at least receive a good investment since I start in trading that exchange always have an issue to its user .

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 08:33:35 AM

So Yobit now has their own IEO? Impressive how far Yobit go, before they only creating tokens that dont have blockchain and worth at all, now they are promoting projects that are possibly not worthy again.

Im not sure if this is legit one, when do you see the announcement?

OP Why include Biki exchange on top list of good markets for IEO? list are fair for the top but adding this one doesnt seem to be a good for raising money.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 05:04:52 PM

Those exchanges that are categorized as bad exchanges, well, they are also the exchanges that saw bad comments. It's not the OP that I have seen telling that they were bad but other traders who have shared their experiences through the forum.

It's better to avoid those exchanges that have bad reviews and even at the fair or good exchanges, there could be some bad reviews too. But as long as they are addressed properly, I think that's fair enough.

In all of that, make it a habit to still do research and look for reviews if you doubt the exchange. Not just for the developers and teams but also for every individual who trades.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 09:47:15 PM

So Yobit now has their own IEO? Impressive how far Yobit go, before they only creating tokens that dont have blockchain and worth at all, now they are promoting projects that are possibly not worthy again.

Im not sure if this is legit one, when do you see the announcement?

OP Why include Biki exchange on top list of good markets for IEO? list are fair for the top but adding this one doesnt seem to be a good for raising money.

Its not impressive but rather they do just go with the flow since Yobit do already know that they can make out money into those IEO's and also this had been the hype now
aside from trashy ICO that we know but to say that project owners consider out on doing IEO on yobit isnt a wise move.Why? majority knows on whats the reputation of
this exchange.
About Biki exchange this might not be heard that much but i do see it is worth or much better compared to other platforms out there.

AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 01:09:11 PM

1. Huobi
2. Binance
3. Kucoin
4. Okex
5. Biki
6. Gate
7. Bitmax
8. Bithumb

1. Bitforex
2. Probit
3. Upbit
4. Bibox
5. Coinone
6. Coineal
7. Cointiger
8. Dcoin

1. P2PB2B
2. Latoken
3. Exmarket
4. ChainX
5. Bilaxy
6. Vindax

I totally agree on this I hope developers will follow this a smart move for raising funds on their project and I hope they will avoid the last part of group exchange Grin
Zotak337

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 05:27:40 PM

1. Huobi
2. Binance
3. Kucoin
4. Okex
5. Biki
6. Gate
7. Bitmax
8. Bithumb

1. Bitforex
2. Probit
3. Upbit
4. Bibox
5. Coinone
6. Coineal
7. Cointiger
8. Dcoin

1. P2PB2B
2. Latoken
3. Exmarket
4. ChainX
5. Bilaxy
6. Vindax

I totally agree on this I hope developers will follow this a smart move for raising funds on their project and I hope they will avoid the last part of group exchange Grin
Developers know what they are doing if they choose small exchanges, they are smarter than that, any new developers who have something good to offer crypto users will definitely do research on how to make their tokens more adopted, top exchanges are the perfect answers to successfully IEO. If they choose small exchanges then be prepared, for they have other plans

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1264

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 05:55:20 AM

Developers know what they are doing if they choose small exchanges, they are smarter than that, any new developers who have something good to offer crypto users will definitely do research on how to make their tokens more adopted, top exchanges are the perfect answers to successfully IEO. If they choose small exchanges then be prepared, for they have other plans
Your statements are wrong, maybe you dont know how these projects work but developers never choose the exchange. The team owners and marketing group does that. There is a division of labor in the team and the developers are only developing the platform and getting the code ready and so on.

Listing on exchanges is initiated by the marketing. However point is that majority teams cheap out on listing fees since bigger exchanges ask for immense fees and the team has to limit to costs. So they go for smaller exchanges first. It just another part of the hopelessness cycle of ICOs. They are not worth putting your money in and thus it is better to forget that they exist and focus on bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x