Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsler is scame took my life nearly  (Read 345 times)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 05:46:09 PM

Its truelly not possible to take that amount back coz they are there setting to scame us so why wll tehy fund back it. And other this is you are from bitsler suport thats why u talking like this bro. U didnt lose thats why its eassy for you. Think 85% wining chamces and 25 reds what kind of fkn algorithm  is this
Answer the question.

Is it possible to lose 25 times in a row?

Here: I'll make it easy for you.

The answer is YES.

Why are you complaining about something that happened to you, when you know full well that it could happen? That's like me taking my dick out in public, slapping a cop in the face and then complaining that I got arrested for assaulting an officer and public indecency.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 06:10:57 PM

No ots not about what you thinking broh. As i told you you are one of the bitsler support guy i know. My point is the bitsler is scame how is 25 reds possible at 85 chances. As hole try to understand what i m saying
How are 25 reds possible at 85% chance?

Well, you lose one. Then you lose another. Then you lose another. Then you lose another.

Why do you assume that at a certain point, you're guaranteed a win? That's not how probability works. You could even lose 10000 times in a row: it's not very probable but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be prepared for it to happen.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 06:19:23 PM

U can cheack the probability  how many loses in row can come on85%? You are just stuck on your site to speak even nonsense things
If the probability is non-zero, then the result is possible.

If the result is possible, then you have no basis upon which to call it a scam. Are you denying the possibility of 25 reds in a row? Are you saying that the probability is 0%?

The potential number of losses for any chance of winning that is less than 100% has no maximum. When you gamble with a house edge, eventually you will lose. That is a result of basic mathematics, something that you repeatedly seem to deny.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 10:48:37 PM

U can cheack the probability  how many loses in row can come on85%? You are just stuck on your site to speak even nonsense things
YES, YES AND YES.

Probability is probability did you think it will never get busted with more than 20x? even crash and every game with a game hash possible it hitting under 2/1,5 or other things with so many a roll in a row. If you asking us to check the probability then we ask you to check how work the provably fair and learn about SHA256. As long, your accusion not based talking the different result from SHA256 with Bitsler and only using speculation from your logically.

The accusation is not valid.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 08:45:36 AM

No bro you are wrong and u cant fell its bcz its my money not your.
I thought this thread is not anymore active after I see all the replies.
But mate, I'll be frank, this scam accusation of yours will not progress if you can't provide an evidence, you are just wasting your time.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 08:50:55 AM

No bro you are wrong and u cant fell its bcz its my money not your.
I don't care whose money it is. The origin on the money does not change how simple mathematics operates.

Either you are refusing to see the truth because your emotional response is too dramatic and you're blinded by fury, or you are too ignorant to understand how probability works. All of your bets are independent events. Each bet has a 15% of being a loss.

You cannot tell me that after some number of consecutive losses, that the 15% chance of losing changes. Do you agree? Yes or no?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: