Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ASLAproject | Trading. | Exchange. | Games. | Messenger.  (Read 936 times)
Trttn (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 26

Bounty Manager

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 01:15:01 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2020, 06:22:22 AM by Trttn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loseyouqr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 05:51:17 AM

hello everyone, when did the start of the bounty company?
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 06:15:03 AM

hello everyone, when did the start of the bounty company?

Hello! Bounty campaign starts today Smiley
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 06:24:41 PM

hello admin,
haw i can find info about whitepeper and team?

Hello! There you can find all information
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 11:28:16 PM

hello admin,

Does your exchange have license to operate as crypto exchange and where? Or you don't need one as you are using Tron platform? Why did you choose TRON over the other known platforms like ETH? Do you think you can get good number of traders with this network?

Also, I have seen on your site about your partners. What kind of partnership do you have with these companies?

Goldy2011

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 05:26:07 AM

hello admin,

Does your exchange have license to operate as crypto exchange and where? Or you don't need one as you are using Tron platform? Why did you choose TRON over the other known platforms like ETH? Do you think you can get good number of traders with this network?

Also, I have seen on your site about your partners. What kind of partnership do you have with these companies?

https://i.postimg.cc/sxHsR3pM/Screen-Shot-2020-07-07-at-7-25-01-AM.png

Now many traders are using the TRX token platform and slowly the name TRX or TRON will be one of the best choices besides ETH and Stellar
Ashking94
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

Bengali Translator, Crypto Video/Article Reviewer

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 01:04:02 PM

hello admin,

Strange! How can TRXPLORER a partner of this project? Or they created the token and network on TRON blockchain, and for that, they claiming Tron and TRXPLORER are their partner? Ridiculous!
Again they said in the website that Aslaproject has a mobile version, ok fine. But for that, you need to download Tronwallet and browse Aslaproject there! I am baffled, though I liked the interface.

helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 01:18:09 PM

The project has several directions that differ from each other. To cover such a volume of work, the team needs to try very hard. It is interesting that the project also offers to make money on video games. Good luck Wink
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 02:06:29 PM

Hello! We do not need a cryptocurrency exchange license for our project. We made a choice in the direction of TRON instead of ETH, because as a new project we see more prospects on this platform, also ASLA have ownership of TRXPlorer.

Strange! How can TRXPLORER a partner of this project? Or they created the token and network on TRON blockchain, and for that, they claiming Tron and TRXPLORER are their partner? Ridiculous!
Again they said in the website that Aslaproject has a mobile version, ok fine. But for that, you need to download Tronwallet and browse Aslaproject there! I am baffled, though I liked the interface.

Hello! ASLA project have ownership of TRXPlorer.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 08:45:02 PM

I see the bounty campaign is already started, but I also see there is an airdrop, is that also running right now? I expect to get some ASLA tokens for free, yeah no need to spend bucks. I also want to see how the messenger will look, will it be the same as what made by Facebook?
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 01:12:58 PM

I see the bounty campaign is already started, but I also see there is an airdrop, is that also running right now? I expect to get some ASLA tokens for free, yeah no need to spend bucks. I also want to see how the messenger will look, will it be the same as what made by Facebook?

Hi! Yes, bounty campaign is already started, we also give away prizes in our telegram group.
So far, we can’t say anything about the messenger, but we think it will pleasantly surprise you. Follow the latest news of our project.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 02:42:09 AM

I think the Exchange still need some work to be done, newbies who don't understand trading can't go about the Exchange with what I just experience.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:19:57 AM

how many pairs of currencies traded on asfaproject.com platform and whether the trading platform can be used now
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:21:57 PM

I think the Exchange still need some work to be done, newbies who don't understand trading can't go about the Exchange with what I just experience.

Hello! BTC, BCH, ETH. Yes, you can use the platform right now.

how many pairs of currencies traded on asfaproject.com platform and whether the trading platform can be used now

Hello! The exchanges are easy to use. They do not own them, so we cannot manage them.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 03:45:34 PM

How safe it is to join ASLA bounty campaign, if its bounty manager is red tagged for cheating, ban evasion and multiaccounts? How safe it is to use advertised platform? I would probably suggest to skip this platform, but should make their own decision.

Any comments from ASLA or bounty manager?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Vital_Z

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 08:37:26 AM

There are two options: the forecast is correct and makes a profit, or it is incorrect and the transaction value goes to a loss. But in any case, you get an ASLA token, which, when frozen, will accrue daily dividends from the platform turnover in TRX tokens and a secondary coin of the ASLAgames platform.
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:17:06 PM

Friends, weekly bonuses were paid for the first 4 weeks for participants of the bounty campaign from the ASLAproject.

Bounty campaign: https://u.to/YBf7GA

Exchange where the token is traded:
https://m.poloniex.org/#/marketItem/392

ASLAproject.com
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:43:15 PM

How safe it is to join ASLA bounty campaign, if its bounty manager is red tagged for cheating, ban evasion and multiaccounts? How safe it is to use advertised platform? I would probably suggest to skip this platform, but should make their own decision.

Any comments from ASLA or bounty manager?

Hello! Risk is always been here at this forum and always will be. We are not forcing anyone to join our platform, but you can check us and make your own decision.
Yes, my account got red tagged and if you are interested in this case, then you should investigate carefully "proofs" of my guilt, and then if you will have a specific questions about it you can ask them and I will answer.
 and if you want to hear my comments about it, then you should see posted proofs of my guilt and make your own conclusions.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 03:16:11 PM

The project is really very good and I constantly follow the information that very actively informs users. But why did the team decide to bounty on social media, but exclude Facebook and LinkedIn? I believe that without these social networks, the advertising of the project will be incomplete.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Trttn (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:27:08 AM

Imagine that you are talking on the phone via messenger. You send text MESSAGES and make calls. Everything you do on a daily basis, but earn money during the process.

Many will say: "This is not real and impossible. Who will pay for this, because it is absolutely contrary to the current messengers." So we present to your attention a revolutionary solution, to be exact the ASLAmessenger app - the world's first messenger that pays you for communication.
The tokens that you receive can be seen already on your wallet (you must install TronWallet for this), which can later be exchanged for more liquid coins on the exchange, purchase goods and services of our partners, and most importantly, these tokens can be frozen on our gaming platform and receive dividends from the game pool.

The alpha version of the app is already available in the Play Market and App Store. This will be followed by a beta version with audio and video calls. The release will be huge: trading bots, additional sources of income through your personal account, a translator of messages from different languages, access to Tron Dapps, games and much more in one app.

Download messenger:
AppStore: https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/asla-messenger/id1527990589
PlayMarket: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aslaproject.messenger

Link to the contest:
https://twitter.com/ASLAproject/status/1298904282570403840?s=19

Telegram channel: @aslachanneleng

Official website: aslaproject.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: