Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-SALE] Blockchain with Love forged in the Fire of Devil´s Dragon  (Read 1552 times)
DevilsDragon
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:13:02 AM

The adult industry performers are greatly abused by middlemen. Most revenue goes to the middlemen and very few to the actual performer. We need blockchain-based projects that can eliminate this middleman monopoly and connect the performer directly with the viewer.

Very true. Not only these, we bring many innovative ideas and their live implementations, Poch.. check please one of our partner projects ETHpimp, too, to see one of our ideas in action: Distributing Revenue and Video Rights Rewards on Blockchain
clownisme

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:11:44 PM

How can I invest your project?

Why ask this stupid question? Cant, you read OP? Pre Sale starts on 15th August so clearly then you can buy DDGN token & it's clearly showing from your profile that you aren't an investor at all.
DevilsDragon
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:35:46 PM

Devil´s Dragon offering a 50% bonus on pre-sale. So, this is the best opportunity for investor to buy DDGN. I think this project will bring success as it has so much potential side.

Well, presale is only for 5% of the Total Supply.. so better to reserve it from today ( yes, you can do that: contact@devilsdragon.com )

All unsold tokens in presale (if there would be any) and in sale (55% is arranged for main sale) will be burned.

All used tokens in our partner sites (we have two new as of today, check our site!) will be burned in 2020 and whole, during the next year, 2021

Rarity is what we give much importance, that´s one of the features would make a coin / token valuable and that´s one of the features of DDGN. In time we will see all together how we implement all.

Step by step.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:38:06 PM

Devil´s Dragon offering a 50% bonus on pre-sale. So, this is the best opportunity for investor to buy DDGN. I think this project will bring success as it has so much potential side.

Well, presale is only for 5% of the Total Supply.. so better to reserve it from today ( yes, you can do that: contact@devilsdragon.com )

All unsold tokens in presale (if there would be any) and in sale (55% is arranged for main sale) will be burned.

All used tokens in our partner sites (we have two new as of today, check our site!) will be burned in 2020 and whole, during the next year, 2021

Rarity is what we give much importance, that´s one of the features would make a coin / token valuable and that´s one of the features of DDGN. In time we will see all together how we implement all.

Step by step.

That's a very good initiative. So just 5% available for investors to buy on pre-sale? may I know what's the total supply?
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 05:35:15 PM

This is a challenge for Devil's Dragon to become successful in this pandemic situation. I heard they already announced their token-sale date. I wish the team all the best and keep the hard work.
I have a small question that, what is the worth of 1 DDGN?
SamaBB

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:32:41 PM

Bringing Adult entertainment to blockchain is a great move. I suggest tap private investors and pitch your project to them to get funding's,  so you will not be dependent on your crowdsourcing activities to get funds. It not easy to do crowdsourcing these days, because of crap projects introduced before. Investors are now ignoring most blockchain projects even if the concept is great like DDGN.
Albam Jorden

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:54:02 PM

After so many useless coins and copy-paste websites, it is a real refreshment to see something like this with clear vision and use for the [Suspicious link removed]d luck.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 04:21:57 AM

Projects for adults are not often found, especially here. It will be interesting to follow the development of the project, and maybe even take part. Do you have a bounty campaign planned?
Ciprut2605

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:48:30 AM

Projects for adults are not often found, especially here. It will be interesting to follow the development of the project, and maybe even take part. Do you have a bounty campaign planned?

Bringing Adult entertainment to blockchain is a great move. I suggest tap private investors and pitch your project to them to get funding's,  so you will not be dependent on your crowdsourcing activities to get funds. It not easy to do crowdsourcing these days, because of crap projects introduced before. Investors are now ignoring most blockchain projects even if the concept is great like DDGN.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:07:47 PM

I have a small question that, what is the worth of 1 DDGN?

1DDGN is equal to 0.001 ETH. Checked from the site.
lucas18 (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:30:37 PM

Bounty campaign is already live, running week #2 and Also we have an airdrop campaign, feel free to join https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5261667

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:33:45 PM

Hello Devil's Dragon

I want to ask about the minimum investment and if anything requires to be eligible for the 50% bonus of Pre-sale. I want to know this briefly so we investors can know clearly about it.
Burgerwich

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 05:40:53 PM

When your going to live on exchange?
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:04:36 PM

I saw DDGN will have a reverse ICO. I don't know about reverse ICO, can you guys elaborate?
Bushadamfus

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:06:19 PM

I want to invest in Devil´s Dragon.Where I Can find whitepaper?

|   |    | |     Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings     | |    |  |
UmaChit.Fund      ★     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ★
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 09:48:52 PM

Seriously? the image of this project might look corrupt because of those dummy accounts that provide posts that can even be checked in the op thread. It is unfortunate, that you have a campaign manager that is quite well known among bounty hunters.
Please don't break it
Jeebshub

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:32:12 PM

Sites powered by DDGN - does it mean they will be accepting your token as payment? Upon checking the sites, these are really for adults. I have seen several adults-related project here, but they seemed not to prosper on this field. But maybe you can pull it off if you have already existing clients and by just adding crypto as payment, it will only be another option for them. And it may attract some users of your platform because they don't need to pay via their debit/credit card but with crypto - which will be more discreet if they still want anonymity with their transactions.

Great question and we are totally on the same page especially on the adult token concerns.

Firstofall, DDGN is ALREADY in use on the sites we listed.

For example, visit please: https://www.socialmediacelebs.com/downloads/until2022/

There you can already buy a membership to that site, even EXCLUSIVELY via Devil´s Dragon (the only crypto, as accepted crypto currency), immediately. Without credit / debit card, discreetly.

Furthermore, the tokens used on these sites in until the end of 2021 will be burned.. means, more rarity which is our aim in all. More rare the token more valuable it´s value should go up.

This is just a small example. There are more sites there, and more is on the way, we have already the agreements and we are having new partners. Soon we will announce all, step by step.

On the other hand, this is not our main thing. We are developing a video platform which will really be what we all deserve with true revenue sharing, with rewards and for viewer and content creator to have all we (and adult industry) demanded for years.

Furthermore, CDCFN is another dimension which will add great value into all of these.

We have our established company, already working for years, literally by now on both crypto and also adult entertainment area. We have working examples in both areas and also joined both sectors smoothly in the past for our use. Now, we will change the game for a greater view. Together.

Whoever reads these are very lucky and you can trust us. We know what we are doing. In time we will show how and what we do, more for sure and we will enjoy all by profiting also, together. This is not only a dream, nor words on skies.
Thanks for the reply.I was about to asking you same question.Thanks for reply.

▀█✘██✘██✘█▄     BlockX     ▀█✘██✘██✘█▄
✘✘✘ Digital Assets Settlement & Payment on Blockchain ✘✘✘
✘✘✘blockxnet.com✘✘✘
DevilsDragon
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 10:29:16 AM

I saw DDGN will have a reverse ICO. I don't know about reverse ICO, can you guys elaborate?

DEFINITION of Reverse ICO according to Investopedia:
Reverse initial coin offering (ICO) is a method used by existing, established real-world businesses to raise funds and get into cryptocurrency. These enterprises have existing products and/or services, and they cater to real world customers. Essentially, reverse ICO acts as an initial public offering (IPO) allowing an existing enterprise to launch cryptocurrency tokens and seek funds through crowdsourcing.

Check please our website for more.. and we are opening up a BLOG for all of us to follow all news and updates from us very easily tomorrow Smiley
DevilsDragon
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 10:52:16 AM

Seriously? the image of this project might look corrupt because of those dummy accounts that provide posts that can even be checked in the op thread. It is unfortunate, that you have a campaign manager that is quite well known among bounty hunters.
Please don't break it

Hi Necromastery, thank you for your concern. We don´t have any influence and or control on any account and from our team we post only as ourselves (naturally) here. Still we are and were in contact with moderators and 3 posts were already removed from this thread and we check and follow all closely as we follow all on our social media accounts by giving here more importance now.

We are launching a blog tomorrow also to give the news and show the work we do and have done daily from tomorrow. It will be also clearing and more explaining on many things we are related to and working on. Our project is different.. has a big, huge potential and we will all see why is this different and what it all brings on the table more and these small details will fade away when we would compare all those good news.

Step by step.
philanthropist67

Activity: 52
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:12:52 PM

Well there are many adult entertainment projects that are harnessing the power of blockchain. Can you please tell us what new thing you are bringing which we haven't seen so far?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: