Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy good deal on a hentai game on steam + Giveaway from me.  (Read 166 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 12:47:34 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2020, 01:35:13 PM by KonstantinosM

Mirror is an awesome game. Edit: (awesome for a hentai game, where the bar is really low) It's a hentai puzzle game that's actually good. The gameplay is puzzle style, people compare it to candy crush (I've never played candy crash)
If you don't know what hentai means, I think it just means perverted. So keep that in mind.

Anyway, the game and expansion is now going for less than $2 ($1.78)

Best hentai game I've ever played (I haven't played too many)

If you're into that sort of thing make sure to check it out.

Giveaway Part:

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, however to make some of your lives better, and to promote the kickstarter for mirror 2, I'm willing to giveaway 5 copies of mirror 1 and the expansion (not sure if I can gift the expansion like you can gift a game but I'll try.)

You have to have a steam account. And you have to act at least a couple of days before the steam sale ends.

I'm not asking you to donate to their patreon unless you want to the second game might be a flop. I just wanna spread awareness of it.

Rules:

1. Have a steam account. It's free
2. The deadline is 24 hours from now July 6, 8:47 AM EST (eastern standard time) I may extend it if I can get the sales price and catch any stragglers
3. 5 people, different accounts obviously
4. No bitching if I can't get the expansion as a gift. I'm not completely sure how steam works
5. It's a hentai game you have to be 18 years old or older

That's it. I hope the forum isn't asleep.

I won't be in here all day, got to go out today but later I can come back and check on you guys. Hopefully some of you will get a free game!

Edit: I forgot that people might not know what a hentai game is. So I'll quickly clarify that and make this giveaway 18+

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
thehoorde

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:18:30 AM

Is this an uncensored hentai game by chance?
If yes then I'd like to join the contest!
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 06:08:14 AM

Is this an uncensored hentai game by chance?
If yes then I'd like to join the contest!

I'm sorry but you're almost 3 months too late!

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: