Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First-Ever Peer-Reviewed Study of Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated Children Shows...  (Read 270 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:34:48 AM

I would tell you that consuming compared to injecting a substance that crosses the blood brain barrier along with an adjuvant has two TOTALLY different effects, but you already know that now don't you?

i would tell that vaccines are not injected directly in the brain. and your body has many complex things tht go on before anything even reaches the bloodbrain barrier

And these are the same complex things that make it almost impossible to tell which virus is causing the problem, if a vaccine is going to wiggle things just right, and if the vaccine is even safe.

The real reason for all that other garbage in vaccines is that the immune system often doesn't react enough, or fast enough to tell if the vaccine is working or not. Throw the other garbage in, and the immune system goes into panic overdrive, and maybe, if you are lucky, the original virus being protected against, will suddenly find such change in the ecology of the body, that it won't have anything that it is interested in "eating" any longer, and it will simply die off. It's not even about getting the immune system to develop herd immunity of any sort.

In other words, don't destroy the virus in question. Simply make its "food" to be non-existent by dramatically changing the cells of the body. Of course, when this happens, it screws with the whole health of the person, and makes him vulnerable to all kinds of other things... that will have to be vaccinated against later. More money for the vaccine companies.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:44:17 AM

I would tell you that consuming compared to injecting a substance that crosses the blood brain barrier along with an adjuvant has two TOTALLY different effects, but you already know that now don't you?

i would tell that vaccines are not injected directly in the brain. and your body has many complex things tht go on before anything even reaches the bloodbrain barrier

Is that what I said? Is that your expert opinion Dr. Franky?

you inferred that whats injected stays in its exact same state and passes the bloodbrain barrier as is.
i corrected your assumption that your body does things to it before even getting near the brain. and the only way for your inference/scare tactic to be real is if someone was to directly inject the vaccine into the brain. which never happens

if you really want something to concern yourself that has some factual relevance. and not your cultish anti-vaxxer nonsense
is that if its injected in the fatty tissue vs the muscle.
the body metabolises it in the muscle and takes care of your first fears..
but if dont in the fatty tissue. it lingers there and can cause some irritation and to simplify it down.. gets all sticky and forms a fatty shell thus less metabolised as it goes around your system once it gets into your blood stream. but here is the good part. the fatty one.
once cycling your bodie blood stream wont get into your brain very well. thus less likely to be immunised up there.

so in short. your main worry is the skin irritation at the injection spot because the doctor didnt stick it in deep enough

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:07:53 AM

We don't need the current vaccine atempts. Covid has already mutated.

Here’s the lowdown on whether the coronavirus has already mutated

The Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) has now infected over 5.6 million people worldwide, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. As experts continue to study the contagion, some have suggested that there is more than one strain of the coronavirus. They believe that these mutations have greatly altered how infectious and deadly the virus is.

Since the emergence of SARS-CoV-2, the pathogen behind COVID-19, researchers have looked into the virus’s genetic material and found variations in its genetic sequence. These mutations have raised questions about whether they influence how easily the coronavirus infects target cells and if they can increase a person’s likelihood of dying from COVID-19.

Looking for answers

According to virus experts, SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped RNA virus — that is, a type of virus with an outer wrapping (that comes from an infected cell) and whose genetic material is encoded in single-stranded RNA. Enveloped viruses make their own replication machinery inside their host cells.

RNA viruses are known for having high mutation rates, as their enzymes are more prone to errors during the replication process.

According to Jonathan Stoye, a virologist at the Francis Crick Institute in London: “A mutation is a change in a genetic sequence. The fact of a mutational change is not of primary importance, but the functional consequences are.”

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:37:13 AM

then do some research about how 'monkey kidneys' have not even been a thing for ~50 years so kids today have no worries..
.. well unless your the 51+yo kid in question

I'll add some source to this.
It was very very interesting to read about it.

Basically monkey kidney vaccines  were stopped in the 60s

In 1962, ..... a young biologist named Leonard Hayflick at the Wistar Institute in Philadelphia had been quietly obtaining aborted fetuses from the University of Pennsylvania Hospital across the street. Hayflick was setting out to create a cell line, a group of self-replicating cells, from the lungs of an aborted fetus which he thought would serve as a great tool for those seeking to make vaccines in a safe and clean environment.

At the time, monkey kidney cells were being used to make the Salk and Sabin polio vaccines, which were the great public health victory of the day. However, simian monkey viruses were found lurking in those monkey kidney cells. One of these, called SV40, caused lethal cancers in laboratory hamsters. Tens of millions of American and British children were vaccinated with Salk vaccine that may well have contained the SV40 virus. So regulators were extremely concerned. Hayflick thought, If I can get cells from one fetus, determine that they’re clean, and not prone to cause cancer we can have a safe, clean micro-vaccine factory for making these viral vaccines.

source : https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/02/vaccine-race-history-science-politics-meredith-wadman/#:~:text=At%20the%20time%2C%20monkey%20kidney,lethal%20cancers%20in%20laboratory%20hamsters.

And wiki :
WI-38 is a diploid human cell line composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue of a 3-month-gestation aborted female fetus.[1][2] The cell line, isolated by Leonard Hayflick in the 1960s,[3] has been used extensively in scientific research, with applications ranging from developing important theories in molecular biology and aging to the production of most human virus vaccines.[4] The contributions from this cell line towards human virus vaccine production have been credited with avoiding disease in, or saving the lives of, billions of people.[5][6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WI-38

it ain't much but it's honest work
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:54:27 AM

then do some research about how 'monkey kidneys' have not even been a thing for ~50 years so kids today have no worries..

Basically monkey kidney vaccines  were stopped in the 60s

In 1962,
i told badecker this fact months ago in another topic. it shut him up for a bit.. but seems he has a memory of a goldfish and circles back to fiction land of his antivaxxer scripts quite often. so i just gently nudge him back to reality again.
i was going to quote it again. but thought it wasnt worth going full on spoodfeeding mission. as he obviously didnt remember it from last time. but im glad you linked it.(saved me time)
it should give some peace and quiet about that aspect for.. a month.. hopefully more

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:59:20 AM

Basically monkey kidney vaccines  were stopped in the 60s

In 1962, ..... a young biologist named Leonard Hayflick at the Wistar Institute in Philadelphia had been quietly obtaining aborted fetuses from the University of Pennsylvania Hospital across the street. Hayflick was setting out to create a cell line, a group of self-replicating cells, from the lungs of an aborted fetus which he thought would serve as a great tool for those seeking to make vaccines in a safe and clean environment.

At the time, monkey kidney cells were being used to make the Salk and Sabin polio vaccines, which were the great public health victory of the day. However, simian monkey viruses were found lurking in those monkey kidney cells. One of these, called SV40, caused lethal cancers in laboratory hamsters. Tens of millions of American and British children were vaccinated with Salk vaccine that may well have contained the SV40 virus. So regulators were extremely concerned. Hayflick thought, If I can get cells from one fetus, determine that they’re clean, and not prone to cause cancer we can have a safe, clean micro-vaccine factory for making these viral vaccines.

source : https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/02/vaccine-race-history-science-politics-meredith-wadman/#:~:text=At%20the%20time%2C%20monkey%20kidney,lethal%20cancers%20in%20laboratory%20hamsters.

And wiki :
WI-38 is a diploid human cell line composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue of a 3-month-gestation aborted female fetus.[1][2] The cell line, isolated by Leonard Hayflick in the 1960s,[3] has been used extensively in scientific research, with applications ranging from developing important theories in molecular biology and aging to the production of most human virus vaccines.[4] The contributions from this cell line towards human virus vaccine production have been credited with avoiding disease in, or saving the lives of, billions of people.[5][6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WI-38

Wikipedia has two basic kinds of information. It has the simple info that it tells the truth about. The sky is blue. Grass is green. Milk is racist, I mean white.

Then they have the other stuff that they aren't so clear on, and often have false info. It's stuff that is difficult to find.

I think that you will find that there are all kinds of "things" in modern vaccines that aren't supposed to be there, except that vaccine makers are trying to elicit now info from the vaccinated, just like they are studies. That's not what the people want. They think they are being protected. Vaccine makers know from experience that they aren't protecting anybody. Yet they keep on with their charade.

Cool

guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 04:35:53 AM

Wikipedia has two basic kinds of information. It has the simple info that it tells the truth about. The sky is blue. Grass is green. Milk is racist, I mean white.

Yes and Wikipedia says that No monkey bits have been used in vaccines since the 1960s after scientists realized that tens of million Americans have potentially been contaminated with SV40 monkey bits that caused cancer in hamsters.

Then wether, other stuff is currently being used in vaccines and that we will learn about their side effects in the next few years, I won't argue with you.  There will likely be plenty of new big pharma scandals.

However, vaccines have saved billions of people, that is a fact.
Vaccines have also killed "some" people  (the one in a million cases).

it ain't much but it's honest work
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 07:15:36 AM

you inferred that whats injected stays in its exact same state and passes the bloodbrain barrier as is.
i corrected your assumption that your body does things to it before even getting near the brain. and the only way for your inference/scare tactic to be real is if someone was to directly inject the vaccine into the brain. which never happens

if you really want something to concern yourself that has some factual relevance. and not your cultish anti-vaxxer nonsense
is that if its injected in the fatty tissue vs the muscle.
the body metabolises it in the muscle and takes care of your first fears..
but if dont in the fatty tissue. it lingers there and can cause some irritation and to simplify it down.. gets all sticky and forms a fatty shell thus less metabolised as it goes around your system once it gets into your blood stream. but here is the good part. the fatty one.
once cycling your bodie blood stream wont get into your brain very well. thus less likely to be immunised up there.

so in short. your main worry is the skin irritation at the injection spot because the doctor didnt stick it in deep enough

I didn't infer anything, you did in order to give the false impression you had something to correct. What I said was 100% factual. Injecting substances into your bloodstream directly not only is very different than consuming them, but it also can cross the blood brain barrier, which is something that is almost never the case when consuming a substance. The rest is just horse shit misdirection from your own stupidity.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 01:32:02 PM

However, vaccines have saved billions of people, that is a fact.
Vaccines have also killed "some" people  (the one in a million cases).

Why do people who are so worried about population growth (like Bill Gates) put so much time and money into vaccines?

Why did Bertrand Russell write this about future societies back in the early 1950's:

---

Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society
Simon and Schuster, New York, 1953

Page 30:

It may be hoped that in time anybody will be able to persuade anybody of anything if he can catch the patient young and is provided by the State with money and equipment.

This subject will make great strides when it is taken up by scientists under a scientific dictatorship. Anaxagoras maintained that snow is black, but no one believed him. The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black. Various results will soon be arrived at. First, that the influence of home is obstructive. Second, that not much can be done unless indoctrination begins before the age of ten. Third, that verses set to music and repeatedly intoned are very effective. Fourth, that the opinion that snow is white must be held to show a morbid taste for eccentricity. . . . It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.

Pages 50-51:

Fichte laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. But in his day this was an unattainable ideal: … In future such failures are not likely to occur where there is dictatorship. Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.

Page 51:

Children will, as in Plato’s Republic, be taken from their mothers and reared by professional nurses. Gradually, by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and ruled will increase until they become almost different species. A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton.

---

On a related topic, I notice this in looking for a good example of the above:

What we old-timers on the more hairy end of the spectrum failed to appreciate was that 2040 would become THE DESIRABLE LOOK in the eyes of most people.  Russell sheds a lot of light on how that came to be.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: