Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio Rep. Nino Vitale Tests Mask Use... Oxygen Levels Drop Into Danger Zone  (Read 264 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 07:02:04 PM

Same type of thing Del Bigtree shows us here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmEt0UjrnfQ.

Ohio Rep. Nino Vitale Tests Mask Use, Which Shows Oxygen Levels Drop Into Danger Zone 5 Seconds

In his video description, Vitale writes…

In a recent test, oxygen levels drop into the danger zone FIVE SECONDS after putting on a mask. Using the GX-2009 gas monitor, a test of 3 different masks shows oxygen levels drop below the minimum Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) approved 19.5% safe level in less than five seconds. You can watch the short video which shows 3 school children being tested for oxygen levels while wearing masks. Within 5 seconds, the alarm warned that oxygen had dropped below the safe level required. https://youtu.be/MxaY28cS5QQ Breathing in air with low oxygen can cause major health issues. OSHA's Respiratory Protection Standards state, "oxygen levels below 19.5% are an immediate danger to life or health." This is what so-called health experts, government officials and businesses are requiring employees, and soon, school children, to wear. What science did Acton, DeWine, Fauci and Husted use to try and mask an entire society? What testing did they do? What equipment did they use that we can vet and test for ourselves? Human beings must breathe oxygen to survive and begin to suffer adverse health effects when the oxygen level of their breathing air drops. These so-called experts who cannot even agree among themselves, are putting the health of citizens in danger and soon, the health and cognitive ability of our school children. "At concentrations of 16 to 19.5 percent, workers engaged in any form of exertion can rapidly become symptomatic as their tissues fail to obtain the oxygen necessary to function properly. Increased breathing rates, accelerated heartbeat, and impaired thinking or coordination occur more quickly in an oxygen-deficient environment," states the OSHA standards cited in the link below. The standards go further to clarify, 12 to 16 percent oxygen levels cause impaired attention, thinking, and coordination. Even in people who are resting. I do not trust ANY of these people to make decisions for my health and safety, nor the health and safety of our children. Do you? It is time to alert our local school boards and superintendents about the dangers our children will face if we require masks when they go back to school. And if you work for a company forcing you to wear a mask, show them this research and these links and citations. They are breaking OSHA health and safety protocols. They can order this unit for themselves and conduct their own test. DO NOT listen or trust these officials ever again. MORE LIBERTY LESS GOVERNMENT! Here is the video showing how quickly oxygen levels drop below safe when wearing a mask.

Nino Vitale Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ekFVJ2vo3nc

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8009

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 03:36:37 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7)

I use gas detection devices on a regular basis.  While we use a calibration gas to set up the device and test it for accuracy, we often field test the device's alarm response by breathing into it.   With normally functioning lungs, the exhaled air should have only around 18% O2 and CO2 levels around 4% of the total volume.  If they were detecting 20.9% O2 levels behind the mask, that would be cause for concern.  Whether intentional or unintentional what they are doing in these videos is very misleading.

edit:  Why isn't Vitale maintaining 6 feet of distance between himself and the students?  That's unsafe.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 03:51:36 PM

I use gas detection devices on a regular basis.  While we use a calibration gas to set up the device and test it for accuracy, we often field test the device's alarm response by breathing into it.   With normally functioning lungs, the exhaled air should have only around 18% O2 and CO2 levels around 4% of the total volume.  If they were detecting 20.9% O2 levels behind the mask, that would be cause for concern.  Whether intentional or unintentional what they are doing in these videos is very misleading.

edit:  Why isn't Vitale maintaining 6 feet of distance between himself and the students?  That's unsafe.

Why is it misleading?
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 04:33:50 PM

Why is it misleading?

Exhaled air is already in the "danger zone" - it has nothing to do with the mask.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 05:06:45 PM

Exhaled air is already in the "danger zone" - it has nothing to do with the mask.

You do have a reasonable argument to question the accuracy of the exact readings, however it is a fact that masks inhibit airflow and trap CO2. The only real question is how much. Would you agree a finger type oximeter would be a more accurate measure of the effect?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 05:30:59 PM

You do have a reasonable argument to question the accuracy of the exact readings, however it is a fact that masks inhibit airflow and trap CO2. The only real question is how much. Would you agree a finger type oximeter would be a more accurate measure of the effect?

Here's what I would argue if I were on the masktard side:

The volume within the mask is a fraction of the likely total breath intake volume thus, even with 100% 'scavenging' of the recycled air within the mask, the dilution with full oxygen air which is breathed in through the mask make it 'safe'.

I've yet to hear a masktard make that argument.  It's probably way to technical for them...especially since they are oxygen deficient.  They have a leg up in that anything they argue which is pro-establishment is automatically credible.  No need to bother with pesky (and 'hard') issues like mathematics, engineering, logic, etc.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 07:30:44 PM

The volume within the mask is a fraction of the likely total breath intake volume thus, even with 100% 'scavenging' of the recycled air within the mask, the dilution with full oxygen air which is breathed in through the mask make it 'safe'.

I've yet to hear a masktard make that argument.  It's probably way to technical for them...especially since they are oxygen deficient.  They have a leg up in that anything they argue which is pro-establishment is automatically credible.  No need to bother with pesky (and 'hard') issues like mathematics, engineering, logic, etc.

I wore a mask for the first time the other day. I took rapid, giant breaths to compensate. Worked okay, but it was a bit harder than normal breathing.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:27:58 PM

I agree that the mask will trap a small amount of the exhaled air which will be breathed in again and yes, I think measuring blood oxygen levels would be a more reliable experiment.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:34:40 PM

I wore a mask for the first time the other day. I took rapid, giant breaths to compensate. Worked okay, but it was a bit harder than normal breathing.

Cool

I wore a mask yesterday and today in temperatures around 95 °F and it was very uncomfortable.  I found myself pressing my lips into the mask to get a nice "fresh" breath of air more than once and I too take deeper breaths than normal.  Under normal circumstances, I don't even think about my breaths so there's certainly a difference.  I would love to see some results using the finger type oximeter that TECSHARE mentioned.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:58:49 PM

I found a study from 2005 on the effects of wearing N95 and surgical masks.   The year is important because the study would be unaffected by the current political climate surrounding the use of masks.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7087880/

TL;DR

"Therefore, it can be concluded that N95 and surgical facemasks can induce significantly different temperatures and humidity in the microclimates of facemasks, which have profound influences on heart rate and thermal stress and subjective perception of discomfort."
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 11:45:37 PM

children are not nor ever have been demanded to wear masks

in the UK its never even been a question.
adults are fine. doctors wear masks while doing surgury for hours and dont drop dead.

but children especially under 2yo are more susceptible

i think bigtree and his blind flock are trying to take a known fact that children shouldnt wear masks. nor ever told that they should..

and then make it seem like some government order has mandated kids wear masks. to the pretend they have created some campaign that proves kids shouldnt. and then when the reality is that kids never were demanded to wear masks.. bigtree and flock pretend they are the reason..

but the reality is
there was no mandated order in the first place. so bigtree and cultish flock are arguing over a situation that never happened. pretending that they are the reason it never happened

very bad try.

whats next:?
pretend that unicorns are actually in existance and on a killing spree against all humans. and all unicorns need to be culled into extinction..
... wait a few months...
and when someone says there are no unicorns alive today. bigtree+cult followers can pretend that they waged war and sent unicorns into extinction, and no human lives lost due to bigtree+cults campaign
(sounds like the kind of games them people play)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 11:58:00 PM

adults are fine. doctors wear masks while doing surgury for hours and dont drop dead.

i think bigtree and his blind flock are trying to take a known fact that children shouldnt wear masks. nor ever told that they should..

and then make it seem like some government order has mandated kids wear masks. to the pretend they have created some campaign that proves kids shouldnt. and then when the reality is that kids never were demanded to wear masks.. bigtree and flock pretend they are the reason..

but the reality is
there was no mandated order in the first place. so bigtree and cultish flock are arguing over a situation that never happened. pretending that they are the reason it never happened

very bad try.

whats next:?
pretend that unicorns are actually in existance and on a killing spree against all humans. and all unicorns need to be culled into extinction..
... wait a few months...
and when someone says there are no unicorns alive today. bigtree+cult followers can pretend that they waged war and sent unicorns into extinction, and no human lives lost due to bigtree+cults campaign
(sounds like the kind of games them people play)

You were saying?

"CDC says children should wear face coverings. Here's how to get them to do it."

https://www.today.com/parents/cdc-says-children-should-wear-masks-slow-covid-19-spread-t178005

"France mandates masks for schools and transport"

"Pupils aged 11-15 will be expected to wear face masks."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52459030

"Kids ages 2 and older should use face masks, CDC says. How to get them to wear one"

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/kids-ages-2-and-older-should-use-face-masks-cdc-says-how-to-get-them-to-wear-one/
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 11:59:07 PM

just to add
the red device the guy used was sensing the kids carbon dioxide exhales...

a proper test would be a blood/ox monitor that goes onto someones finger and shows the drop of oxygen the person has

.. but it was funny watching the stupid video thats not even describing what the device is actually measuring alarming to

ofcourse its going to beep pressed against the mouth when exhaling.
the mask is not making a difference. the device would still do it unmasked
PRESSED AGAINST THE MOUTH

funny how he avoids pressing it against his own mouth and holds it an inch or 2 away
.. too obvious

next time use a blood/ox monitor that goes on the finger. then it will show actual effects in the body of any oxygen starvation difference. no speculation then

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:04:10 AM

Right to travel. If the parents don't refuse freedom of travel for their kids, the kids have the right. Flows of the 1st Amendment.

Besides, it's not unsafe. Or prove it.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:06:13 AM

adults are fine. doctors wear masks while doing surgery for hours and dont drop dead.

"Kids ages 2 and older should use face masks, CDC says. How to get them to wear one"

yep exactly

Property rights of the parents to make that judgment call. Or prove it is dangerous not wearing a mask.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:09:01 AM

edit:  Why isn't Vitale maintaining 6 feet of distance between himself and the students?  That's unsafe.

Right to travel. If the parents don't refuse freedom of travel for their kids, the kids have the right. Flows of the 1st Amendment.

Cool

is this lame freeman script your excuse to entice kids into your car,
'no comment mr police officer, these kids have a right to travel and so you cant question me about why i picked them up and carried them into the back of my white van'

as for distance
if someone is exhaling nasty bugs/particulates. or even bad breath. the further away you are the less it will affect you

next time you have someone with bad breath. stand right beside them and take a sniff,.. then stand 2 metres away and take another sniff.
the second one you will notice the fresher air

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 01:04:24 AM

edit:  Why isn't Vitale maintaining 6 feet of distance between himself and the students?  That's unsafe.

Cool

is this lame freeman script your excuse to entice kids into your car,
'no comment mr police officer, these kids have a right to travel and so you cant question me about why i picked them up and carried them into the back of my white van'

as for distance
if someone is exhaling nasty bugs/particulates. or even bad breath. the further away you are the less it will affect you

next time you have someone with bad breath. stand right beside them and take a sniff,.. then stand 2 metres away and take another sniff.
the second one you will notice the fresher air

It's difficult for me to read your posts, 'cause I can smell yours right through them.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 01:29:28 AM

adults are fine. doctors wear masks while doing surgery for hours and dont drop dead.

yep exactly

Here in my certain SE Asian island country my less-than-one-year-old was not allowed into SM Supermarket without a mask.  The rest of my family had to go back out to the car and wait for me to do the shopping.

Thankfully SE Asia has a cool dry climate so the masks are not uncomfortable in the least.  Everybody I can see is perfectly happy to take part in this Luciferian mask ritual as ordered by Bill and Melinda Gates and other sadistic creepers.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:01:42 AM

Cool

I only bring up the point because this measure (like mask-wearing) is intended to prevent the spread of the novel corona virus.  They're seemingly oblivious to the distancing but they've really latched onto the mask like a pitbull.  Apparently, even something as simple as hand washing is lost on them as well since Ohio rep Vitale places the the same gas detection meter on the mouths of 3 different children students in quick succession handling it himself in between each without washing a hand, cleaning the device or batting an eye... not a good idea with respect to disease transmission.  Never mind corona virus but a host of other diseases!  Poor kids students.   

So having dispatched every other preventative measure using the scientific method (I'm assuming here), they are poised to refute mask-wearing buy demonstrating that the mask is deadlier than covid-19. 

It would be so much better had they just said "Fuck you! I wont do what you tell me!" but not in front of the kids students.  I could respect that.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:54:37 AM

Cool

I only bring up the point because this measure (like mask-wearing) is intended to prevent the spread of the novel corona virus.  They're seemingly oblivious to the distancing but they've really latched onto the mask like a pitbull.  Apparently, even something as simple as hand washing is lost on them as well since Ohio rep Vitale places the the same gas detection meter on the mouths of 3 different children students in quick succession handling it himself in between each without washing a hand, cleaning the device or batting an eye... not a good idea with respect to disease transmission.  Never mind corona virus but a host of other diseases!  Poor kids students.  

So having dispatched every other preventative measure using the scientific method (I'm assuming here), they are poised to refute mask-wearing buy demonstrating that the mask is deadlier than covid-19.  

It would be so much better had they just said "Fuck you! I wont do what you tell me!" but not in front of the kids students.  I could respect that.

You are turning this into a breakup-of-America thing. Don't you realize how many kisses go between people all the time? And that is just here in America. What about the French and Italians who kiss each other on the cheek as a greeting?

What you are really saying is that all these trillions of kisses year after year have nullified all kinds of diseases. It's common herd immunity. Now the professionals are telling us to stop the herd immunity in favor of something that has never been tested except locally and temporarily... masks and distancing.

Don't you see? The guys at the top want us to lose our natural herd immunity, so that they can make us pay for their herd immunity that goes on and on to destroy the immune system. And the jokers in government innocently (or not so innocently) listen to them.

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: