Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 How Nepotist Corruption Ruined Bitcointalk 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 743 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gumusi (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 207

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:52:58 PM

~jollygood is not welcome on this thread,

neg rating spamming trolls like ~jollygood and ~lauda would be expelled from any sane and respectable community.

Since admin, along with the legendary founding members seem to have long ago stopped caring about this forum, the onus falls on the independent crypto community to ignore and distrust provably bad actors if they want to save and reverse bitcointalk from its steady decline...
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:27:58 PM

neg rating spamming trolls like ~jollygood and ~lauda would be expelled from any sane and respectable community.

Since admin, along with the legendary founding members seem to have long ago stopped caring about this forum, the onus falls on the independent crypto community to ignore and distrust provably bad actors if they want to save and reverse bitcointalk from its steady decline...
Please tell me what do you think about this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg53348632#msg53348632

You merited your alt account, you are evading ban(read forum rules about ban evasion), you self-vouched for DT place, you advertised obvious ponzi scheme... now you are complaining about DT system which is closely related to merits, ban, self vouching, advertising scams etc etc...

Can you deny it?

Let's talk like adults here.

Also, let's talk about this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5252368.msg54542666#msg54542666
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5943

Meh.

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:32:01 PM

What's wrong with nepotism? It's so stupid to battle it when it eventually, always, wins. That's why I always hire my buddies and pay them extra just for being my buddies in sig campaigns, after all they deserve it for being my buddies.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:36:08 PM

What's wrong with nepotism? It's so stupid to battle it when it eventually, always, wins. That's why I always hire my buddies and pay them extra just for being my buddies in sig campaigns, after all they deserve it for being my buddies.
Quoted for merit  Grin
gumusi (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:08:41 PM

Please tell me what do you think about this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg53348632#msg53348632

You merited your alt account, you are evading ban(read forum rules about ban evasion), you self-vouched for DT place, you advertised obvious ponzi scheme... now you are complaining about DT system which is closely related to merits, ban, self vouching, advertising scams etc etc...

Can you deny it?

Let's talk like adults here.

Also, let's talk about this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5252368.msg54542666#msg54542666

That person is definitely not me. telegram only
name similarity. I had neither bad shopping nor any business with a fake project. I am interested in signing jobs on my own. There is absolutely nothing that jolly would give negative trust.
I say it over and over again. I'm not that person you shared with. believe it or not it is up to you. I will not come to this forum again, proving that I am that person. I am so assertive.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:20:54 PM

name similarity. I had neither bad shopping nor any business with a fake project. I am interested in signing jobs on my own. There is absolutely nothing that jolly would give negative trust.
I say it over and over again. I'm not that person you shared with. believe it or not it is up to you. I will not come to this forum again, proving that I am that person. I am so assertive.
Oh, ok then, it is the same telegram only. Silly me  Roll Eyes

Just small reminder for me, you said that you "say it over and over again" and my reference is 7 months old, can you please point me to post(s) where you said it? Because I don't remember neither "one of you" complained about my research back then (probably because of neutral feedback) and now, when JG tagged your ass, you start complaining.
gumusi (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 06:11:32 PM

Oh, ok then, it is the same telegram only. Silly me  Roll Eyes

Just small reminder for me, you said that you "say it over and over again" and my reference is 7 months old, can you please point me to post(s) where you said it? Because I don't remember neither "one of you" complained about my research back then (probably because of neutral feedback) and now, when JG tagged your ass, you start complaining.

You're just coming with this. Do you have any other proof?
If any, put your proof in the middle. theymos block me. I'm so sure of myself. You and me and other friends see yourself as competitors. You want only us to win in the forum. oh how beautiful
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 06:15:21 PM

If any, put your proof in the middle. theymos block me. I'm so sure of myself. You and me and other friends see yourself as competitors. You want only us to win in the forum. oh how beautiful
Competition to what exactly? You are delusional. It's fucking forum!

Anything about this yet?
can you please point me to post(s) where you said it?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 08:33:24 PM

And then you can ask for more proof and we can keep going forever. While at the same time providing zero proof of whatever you said in your OP.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: