Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIN | Top Secret - Do not open!  (Read 446 times)
Bitstradamus (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 09:34:23 PM

You just couldn't resist could you! Now you're going to see some information that is hard to ignore.

Kin - https://www.kin.org/

App's with Kin Integrated: 57

Market Cap: $10,005,919

CoinMarketCap Ranking: #393

Monthly Active Spenders: 3,100,000

Monthly Active Earners: 4,700,000

Total Unique Spenders: 16,100,000

Total Unique Earners: 33,600,000

Quick Stats Overview: https://www.kin.org/stats

Detailed Stats Breakdown: https://public.tableau.com/profile/kinfoundation#!/vizhome/Kinecosystemstats/Kinecosystemstats

Buy Kin: https://www.cointiger.top/en-us/#/trade_center?coin=kin_usdt

*Last updated 7/7/20

If you haven't heard of KIN, now is a great time to hear about it. If you have heard about KIN, but are not up to speed with the project, now is a great time to learn more. My next few comments are pure speculation, but just look at the stats above. What other coins/tokens have millions of users earning and spending their coin/token on a monthly basis? The list is short... Now where do those coins/tokens rank on CMC and what are their market caps? I'll let you come to your own conclusion, but it seems pretty clear this project is severely undervalued.

There's a great team working on the project daily. There's 57+ apps who have already integrated KIN and are continuing to add new earn and spend opportunities within their apps. More and more apps are expected to join the ecosystem. The demand for KIN will only grow as the ecosystem expands to additional millions of users of future apps. As the price of KIN has fallen since it's TDE, the team and community have had their heads down working hard to build out the structure of this ecosystem and grow the usage to an impressive level. The focus has recently changed from getting users to use Kin (earning and spending) to getting these millions of users to buy Kin. Demand is now the focus and there might not be a better time to get involved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 09:43:06 PM

KIN is getting listed on Bithumb Global! This is big news for the Kin Community. KIN is currently listed on a limited number of exchanges. Bithumb Global will be a significant addition to the available exchanges for KIN and should add great exposure and liquidity.

Deposits are now open. Trading starts in 14 hours!

Bithumb Trading Link: https://www.bithumb.pro/en-us/spot/trade?q=KIN-USDT

Announcement: https://support.bithumb.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360050663174
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 10:25:19 PM

Are you one of the developers of KIN project? Are you paid for promoting KIN here. What's the purpose for us investing in KIN token. Will users here purchase KIN without doing proper research?. Because there are so many listings happening in crypto exchange all days, so what's special about it, I'm not looking down of the coin anyway.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 10:39:21 PM

KIN has been a story full of struggle and ups and down there fight with regulators seem never ending but i am happy to see that they are still here still developing and still growing unlike telegram who gave up their blockchain project ton due to regulator interference they should also have fought and continue the project as far as i know that was also one of the most advanced blockchain network that they were developing so never give up.

Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 11:03:51 PM

Are you one of the developers of KIN project? Are you paid for promoting KIN here. What's the purpose for us investing in KIN token. Will users here purchase KIN without doing proper research?. Because there are so many listings happening in crypto exchange all days, so what's special about it, I'm not looking down of the coin anyway.

Hi, thanks for your response. I'm not one of the developers of the KIN project. Nor am I paid to promote KIN here. I'm also not looking for users to purchase KIN without doing proper research. I suggest that everyone does their own research as it's very important. I personally feel that this particular listing is special for KIN because compared to the other exchanges that KIN is currently offered on, this is a well known exchange with decent volume. This is the first exchange that I personally feel can provide liquidity for the ecosystem. Also, with Bithumb open to listing KIN it makes me more confident that other exchanges of similar caliber might follow suit. Just a personal opinion.

Liquidity is a very important missing piece from the Kin Ecosystem right now. The Kin Rewards Engine (KRE) is how Kin is distributed weekly. Instead of the coin paying miners to help process transactions, KIN is paid to app developers for generating demand/usage of Kin within their apps. It's a new way for mobile applications to monetize. So the current and future applications that integrate Kin are compensated for creating meaningful earn and spend opportunities for their users which in turn produces a thriving ecosystem. They're also now compensated for getting their users to purchase Kin within their apps as well. Apps are further incentivized to hold the KIN they're rewarded vs selling it. Some apps, however, may have to sell their KIN to cover expenses as Kin might be their main source of monetization. Having a solid amount of liquidity through reputable exchanges is important for these apps.

I would suggest downloading an app or two that has Kin integrated and playing around with it.

I think what makes KIN stand out from many other projects is that the users of KIN are real mainstream users. Many other projects only have holders who are crypto savvy tech people. A regular person might not understand how to get that coin or use it. KIN is integrated into these apps in a way that makes it easy for anyone. You might be earning and spending KIN within an app that you love without even realizing it's a crypto. Maybe you just need a little bit more Kin to purchase a power up in your app, so you buy some. Not many projects have real demand. Where someone needs to buy the crypto in order to spend it on something they want or need. Typically you just buy it hoping some news make it worth more to sell to the next guy. Something like Ethereum has real demand. It's needed as gas to with smart contracts so it has real demand. I might buy it to use it somewhere which had a positive impact on the price, but I didn't care about the price. However, it's not very easy to understand if you're not a regular crypto person. Kin works the same way. Users need to earn or buy KIN in order to use it. Many of them will not care about the price, but their actions will ultimately drive the constant organic demand.
Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 11:11:35 PM

KIN has been a story full of struggle and ups and down there fight with regulators seem never ending but i am happy to see that they are still here still developing and still growing unlike telegram who gave up their blockchain project ton due to regulator interference they should also have fought and continue the project as far as i know that was also one of the most advanced blockchain network that they were developing so never give up.

You've made some great points. KIN has had a dark cloud over it's head for almost two years now. Despite that, the ecosystem has continued to push forward and develop regardless. There is finally light at the end of the tunnel though as the processes are finally wrapping up. This has definitely had a negative affect on the price and has also made it much harder to get new applications on board with the looming uncertainty. One of the negative impacts of this was exchanges seemed afraid or were actually told to not list KIN. This is why the Bithumb listing really stands out. Why now? Why is an exchange deciding to list KIN tomorrow when they might not have been interested to list it a couple months ago. What has changed since then? It's definitely a great sign in my opinion.

You look at everything that's been done over the last two years and how much the ecosystem has continued to grow during that time. Then you look at the old ATH (~100x from here). It just seems like a decent opportunity. Obviously nothing is a guarantee, but the risk/reward ratio seems solid to me.

I'm not even suggesting that everyone goes an buys KIN. You can just download an app and start earning it. Or if you're a developer, you can build your own app, create Kin earn/spends and be rewarded with KIN weekly for contributing to and growing the ecosystem.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 11:24:54 PM

You can't compare the two, KIN has been on the cryptosphere for so long before they have been sued by SEC and eventually lost the case and the price literally went to 0.

However, the stigma that KIN had today because of that case can't be forgotten, and for sure lost a lot of investors already. But we appreciate their hard work trying to climb back, so good luck to them. Hope they can get back and prove that they are really a good project that can offer something different in the crypto space.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 11:38:13 PM

You can't compare the two, KIN has been on the cryptosphere for so long before they have been sued by SEC and eventually lost the case and the price literally went to 0.

However, the stigma that KIN had today because of that case can't be forgotten, and for sure lost a lot of investors already. But we appreciate their hard work trying to climb back, so good luck to them. Hope they can get back and prove that they are really a good project that can offer something different in the crypto space.

Agreed. Although there was some similarities as far as why the regulators were looking into both, each also had many differences too.

Just to clarify, KIN hasn't lost the case. It's still ongoing. All of the long processes related to the case like discovery and what not are over and it's at the final step. There is a tele-conference on the 9th with Kik, the SEC, and the judge. Although the judge could make a decision at that moment, it's more likely that he will take a month or so to make a decision. So the case is still active, but very close to the end. The decision can be made by the judge, or he can leave it up to a jury to decide instead.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 01:09:22 AM

This is the thread that we need for those people that creates thread about a certain altcoin. They don't spend time telling or educating the people who are reading their thread what the coin is all about.

My question.

How does people earn through KIN monthly? as I understand, whenever other spends their KIN, holders will earn just like staking? is it like that?
Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:32:11 AM

This is the thread that we need for those people that creates thread about a certain altcoin. They don't spend time telling or educating the people who are reading their thread what the coin is all about.

My question.

How does people earn through KIN monthly? as I understand, whenever other spends their KIN, holders will earn just like staking? is it like that?

Great question! You can earn KIN two different ways. One way is as a user which is the most common way. The other way is as a developer which takes a lot more effort, but has much higher payouts.

User

Users are users of the applications that have integrated KIN. The way that you earn KIN within each app can vary drastically. You might earn some KIN for creating an account. Some apps will reward you with KIN for watching ads. Some apps allow their users to earn KIN from filling out a survey. There's an app where you can win KIN from predicting the outcome of a sporting event. There's an app where you can earn KIN based on your score while playing various mobile games. There's honestly too many different ways to give an example of each. I will list a few apps below with their download links and how you can earn KIN within the different apps.

Developer

Developers are essentially the "miners" of the ecosystem. 60% of all KIN ever created was set aside for the Kin Rewards Engine (KRE). The KRE distributes KIN every week to all the app developers who have integrated KIN within their apps. The amount of KIN that a developer receives is directly related to their app's contribution to the ecosystem. So if your app has 100,000's of users earning, spending, tipping, or buying KIN within the app, you will get a larger distribution of KIN than another application that only has 100 users earning, spending, tipping, or buying. The KRE algorithm has changed over time and will continue to evolve as the community and developers propose changes.

Here is a great breakdown of the KRE distributions. This was put together by a community member. It's a lot of data, but interesting to look at.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=DC4E93B1770EB945!2935&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AN-da4kc5XGbIak

This last week 3,271,895,205 KIN ($19,991) was distributed between all the apps of the ecosystem. The top performing application received 44% of the payout (1,464,431,301 KIN or $8948). So it can be pretty lucrative to integrate KIN into your application. This particular app already had many users prior to integrating KIN. So it's easier for already established apps to earn a bigger share, but that's because they're providing the largest contribution to the ecosystem. Other apps are making $1000's or $100's or even just $10's weekly for their contributions as well.

Here is a short list of a few KIN applications that you can earn/spend KIN in:

MadLipz - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/madlipz-instant-dub-and-sub/id1056224570

Earn Kin by creating Lipz (voice dubbed videos) and receiving tips from other users. You can also earn KIN from watching an ad, filling out a survey, or even sharing your video on social media.

PeerBet - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/peerbet/id1441354291

Earn KIN by watching ads or bet your KIN on the outcome of an event, like a sport event for example. If you're right, you win KIN, if you're wrong you lose KIN.

BlockGames - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/blockgames-play-games-earn/id1510620447

Earn KIN from your scores withing various mini games of this app. There's currently 6 different games you can choose from. Each game will cost a little bit of KIN to play, but as long as you get a decent score you will win that KIN back plus more. The higher your score, the more KIN you win.

KinFit - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kinfit/id1471008346

Earn KIN just for walking. Download the app and connect it to your phone or even FitBit. The app will track your steps and reward you with KIN based on the amount of steps you do each day.

MonkingMe - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/monkingme-download-music/id1207004680

Earn KIN for listening to music. The more music you listen to, the bigger the KIN payout. You can also earn KIN from watching ads or filling out a survey.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 05:48:20 AM

Very interesting project honestly,  it looks something new but the platform has a lot to offer to the community, this is not just a hype coin, this project has potential in the market, I hope they can keep up with the development investors will take notice of this and support their project.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 05:52:22 AM

A 6,000,000,000 KIN Event Pool was just announced to coincide with the KIN Bithumb listing. Here is the official annoucement:

https://support.bithumb.pro/hc/ru/articles/360051446893

This is a great opportunity to earn some KIN. Here are the details:

【Event 1:1,000,000,000 KIN for Deposit】

Event Duration:July 7, 2020, 12:30 to July 15, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)

Event Rules:

During the event, users who have completed KIN net deposit greater than 20,000,000 KIN will receive 200,000 KIN rewards each. Each user will receive up to 1,000,000 KIN.

Prize Pool:1,000,000,000 KIN. First come, first served. (Net deposit = deposit – withdrawal)

【Event 2:4,000,000,000 KIN for Trading】

Event Duration:July 8, 2020, 20:00 to July 16, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)

Event Rules:

During the event, users who have accumulated KIN trading volume greater than 100,000,000 KIN are eligible to participate and Top 900 will win a reward.

Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.

Event Rewards:

TOP 1:1,000,000,000 KIN

TOP 2:800,000,000 KIN

TOP 3:600,000,000 KIN

TOP 4-5:500,000,000 KIN

TOP 6-10:equally divide up 400,000,000 KIN

TOP 11-20:equally divide up 200,000,000 KIN

TOP 21-50:equally divide up 100,000,000 KIN

TOP 51-100:equally divide up 100,000,000 KIN

TOP 101-200:equally divide up 100,000,000 KIN

TOP 201-500:equally divide up 100,000,000 KIN

TOP 501-900:equally divide up 100,000,000 KIN

Total Prize Pool:4,000,000,000 KIN. First come, first served.

【Event 3:1,000,000,000 KIN for APP Download】

Event Duration:July 7, 2020, 12:30 to July 16, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)

Event Rules:

During the event, users who download any of the following APPs, take screenshots and upload them to the form address will receive 300,000 KIN as rewards;
Uses who download and enter any of the following APPs, get any amount of KIN in the APP, take a screenshot and upload them to the form address will get 600,000 KIN as rewards.

Total Prize Pool: 1,000,000,000 KIN, first come first served. The reward can only be obtained once for each user.

jossiel

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:02:17 AM

~snip~
That's a long read. Thanks for answering.

Which means that there are other methods that a person can do to earn KIN. I'll study about these method about KIN and see if what suits my position but I like the idea of most methods that KIN has.

Especially the last part of listening to music but I guess that reward isn't that much.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 08:28:34 AM

Is the application to earn kin is only available in apple apps . Is there away to earn kin coins using android app ? All the list you give is only for apple app.

~snip~

Which means that there are other methods that a person can do to earn KIN. I'll study about these method about KIN and see if what suits my position but I like the idea of most methods that KIN has.

Especially the last part of listening to music but I guess that reward isn't that much.

this is the right time to earn higher since they make an  event that you can also earn kin by downloading an app base on the post above they give 1,000,000,000 kin for This event.
Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:10:06 AM

Is the application to earn kin is only available in apple apps . Is there away to earn kin coins using android app ? All the list you give is only for apple app.

~snip~

this is the right time to earn higher since they make an  event that you can also earn kin by downloading an app base on the post above they give 1,000,000,000 kin for This event.

There are actually many more Android apps than iOS apps that have KIN integrated. I only shared iOS an an example, but here are the Android links for the examples I gave.

MadLipz - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=madlipz.eigenuity.com&hl=en_US

PeerBet - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.peerbet.peerbet&hl=en_US

KinFit - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kinfit&hl=en_US

MonkingMe - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monkingme.monkingmeapp&hl=en_US
Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:18:15 AM

Only 1 more hour until KIN trading starts on Bithumb. The price has already jumped over 30% on the news.

https://i.imgur.com/Qc7v754.jpg
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 09:00:13 AM

as i go through the website ans trying some of the apps...i really feel kin has a potential of making it to the top rated blockchain that will help grow the entire ecosystem
Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:48:17 PM

as i go through the website ans trying some of the apps...i really feel kin has a potential of making it to the top rated blockchain that will help grow the entire ecosystem

Glad to hear that's your first impression. There is definitely great potential for the project. With just 50 or so apps right now not all of them are amazing. Some are solid and fun/easy to use. Others are just OK. Others are not too great and might fall off. However, as time goes by others will join. KIN recently released a new SDK for both iOS and Android and have a roadmap of releases to make their setup as easy as possible to use by all developers. In addition to KIN migrating to Solana which has 65,000 tps, it will also avoid scaling issues that it is already starting to experience on the Stellar Fork. Both of these not only opens the door for more apps, but much larger apps as well as it will be able to handle the onboarding without issues.
jossiel

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 08:04:43 PM

~snip~

I'll be looking at it.

I'm still contemplating and learning things about KIN. I don't have to rush just to be sure.
Bitstradamus (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 04:59:43 AM

The chat app Kik just announced today they'll be expanding their Kin offerings within the app. Adding additional earns and spends over the coming weeks.

https://twitter.com/Kin_Ecosystem/status/1281422549281378304?s=19

Sounds like you're be able to earn Kin by watching videos, playing games, and more.

How this works is the application will earn money from the videos and games that you play and will share part of their ad revenue with the users in the form of KIN. It sounds like Kik will be purchasing more KIN to fund this effort.

"As part of this announcement we’re also excited to announce that we will be purchasing additional Kin!"
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: