Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW STYLE OF CAMPAIGN  (Read 526 times)
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:00:31 PM

Dont understand why so much noise because 4h gap between posts. Bounty hunter must make only 10 posts during a week. That is not much. Many write 10 posts per day. Some individuals manage to write all necessary signature posts in one day, which is not good for promotion.

Time gap between posts is a useful rule. Hope that their BM follow the rules he set and this is not just a dust in the eyes. 
Same here but I haven't seen people making all 10 posts  in a single day, that's definitely something else, I'm satisfied with the bounty manager rules on this one but won't be good for many others, I work online 24/7 so it's not a big deal for me

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:06:12 PM

I was going through the bounty session and saw this campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254541, on the signature campaign, it says you should give 4hrs gap between post, I feel this is not too good for signture campaigners who have always been use to freedom to posting and spreading across 3-5 days. However, with the WhaleHavens rule of 4hrs gap to post, one can still make 6 post per day. Reducing it to 3 post per day spread over 12hrs is still very possible and viable but limits one freedom to make meaningful contribution on the forum. I feel the clause of only 4hrs post gap will be eligible for stakes count should have been specified. A look at the signature spreadsheet shows that about 90 percent of applicants were rejected.

What do you think of the rules of the BM? I understand he is trying to curtain burst posting and spam.

I do not think that this and similar rules like you can check in the social media campaigns of same campaign are ethical because i mean how can one spare all his day, remember each and every minute and hour of his last post and then comeback and post again after the suggested gap, i think this is unethical requirement, these people who promote a project are not hired and are not slaves to follow such brutal rules in the end to earn few bucks.

Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:17:25 PM

I don't see anything wrong it the bounty rule. The fact that there's grace of making a new post after 4hours does not mean signature hunters will spend there whole day to just finish the work in just 1 or two days. Me I see it as grace to  allow the hunters complete there weekly tasks within few days
ife2020

Activity: 579

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 06:20:51 PM

I feel like the bm is trying to curtail spam or shit posts by requesting you to think and summarize or give a clear suggestion to every topic you choose to comment on in the forum. But i do not agree with him for some reasons. Always remember that in every Bounty, the bm has the say, makes the rules and awards the stakes, so any Bounty you join, read the rules and stick with it
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:14:26 PM

No one is forcing anyone to join a particular bounty campaign I guess, if that's it then it's left for any bounty hunter to choose if the rules are good enough for them or not, it's not by force to join promotions, take your leave or stay and abide by the rules

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:21:39 PM

Yelp definitely this BM knows how to weed out spammers and burst posting in his campaign, it is very rare to see such rules especially in a ats campaign, such rules are usually applied to btc paying campaign because quality post is a major emphasis, but seeing this in an alts campaign only tells me that this BM sure knows how to run a campaign, he cares more about quality than quantity which is very good in a way.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:30:47 PM

This shows that the bounty manager is a professional BM who takes no nonsense from any spammers, this move will definitely work on spammers who goes around posting too many posts In a single day, another bounty manager who is as capable as this is julerz12

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:32:37 PM

Rules as rules. Many bounty managers have their own vision of running a bounty campaign. And the hunters need to read the rules more carefully before entering the signature campaign, and then everything will be OK.
bttmember

Activity: 938

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:53:39 PM

Although it is the right of the project teama and bounty manager to devise rules for each camapign but they need to be very careful because there is a very fine line where a hunter will accept or decline such a campaign so it can be counter productive resulting in low number of participants but yes in the end it is their project and campaign so upto them how to manage it.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 08:09:41 PM

If you as a participant don't like any rule for a certain bounty campaign then you are very much free to exit the campaign without any query. The bounty campaign managers understand the problems on this forum and apply such rules as not to get burst posting is fine. I have been here on this forum and not all signature campaign I do participate in because of their various rules. The forum is now standing against those who are found with burst posting and someone start complaining, this is not right.

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 08:14:33 PM

I was going through the bounty session and saw this campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254541, on the signature campaign, it says you should give 4hrs gap between post, I feel this is not too good for signture campaigners who have always been use to freedom to posting and spreading across 3-5 days. However, with the WhaleHavens rule of 4hrs gap to post, one can still make 6 post per day. Reducing it to 3 post per day spread over 12hrs is still very possible and viable but limits one freedom to make meaningful contribution on the forum. I feel the clause of only 4hrs post gap will be eligible for stakes count should have been specified. A look at the signature spreadsheet shows that about 90 percent of applicants were rejected.

What do you think of the rules of the BM? I understand he is trying to curtain burst posting and spam.

This is a fresh rules for Signature Bounty Campaign, I haven't seen such before but it's definitely better because this will make people to post high quality posts which is better, I know not everyone will agree but that's probably what the bounty manager wants, to see only less participants on his spreadsheet maybe, either you will join or not that's left for you to decide

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 08:30:55 PM

OP, a gap between posts is not a bad thing. We have spammers in this forum who tend to burst post that is post at very short intervals. This reduced the amount spreading of posts in between 24hours and probably that is the reason why some bounty managers dont accept burst posters.

Define burst posting. According to this campaign every poster who does more than 1 post in 4 hours is burst posting. I feel like this requirement was added on purpose to reject almost all candidates from the start.

They can have any requirements they want but we can criticize it. A 4 hour gap between posts is far too long and the reward is extremely low. It doesn't look like it's worth the wffort they require.
Maxstl007

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 08:35:50 PM

Too strict for my liking, the gap between post is too long and some approved bounty hunters are getting rejected because of this rules, assuming I joined this signature campaign and I made a post so I can't make another post until 4hours later? What if I have other reasons to reply to a topic on the forum?

The rules should be that posts made after 4 hours only will be counted by BM, bounties is not the only reason why people posts on this forum
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 08:56:49 PM

As a manager then you do have all the rights to alter out on what should campaign rules do had and its up to you if you do make that 4 hour posting gap thats why as you
applied into this campaign then you are basically agreeing into the terms which should be followed.Each manager do had its own jurisdiction and if you dont like its rule
then you are free to find another one and with this kind set of rules i can say that this one does really fight off some spam but it will still vary if those post created
on 4 hour gaps will be relevant or would still be a spam.

Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 09:03:04 PM

I spend most of my time online so I'm fine with the 4hours gap per post from this bounty campaign but not all members on here works online, some hardly spend hours online per day, these are the type of people that won't accept this rules, it's nothing to fight over, it's better to find what suits you

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 09:17:27 PM

As a manager then you do have all the rights to alter out on what should campaign rules do had and its up to you if you do make that 4 hour posting gap thats why as you
applied into this campaign then you are basically agreeing into the terms which should be followed.Each manager do had its own jurisdiction and if you dont like its rule
then you are free to find another one and with this kind set of rules i can say that this one does really fight off some spam but it will still vary if those post created
on 4 hour gaps will be relevant or would still be a spam.
Correct!

They can set all the rules that they do like and if you dont like it then better leave and dont make any complaints since this is the way
they do handle out on the campaign that they are managing.

Post should really be scattered out on the entire week rather than completing it in a matter of few days which should really be done by most campaigners.

If 90% of applicants were rejected then its up to his own standards that havent been met.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 06:29:21 AM

Define burst posting. According to this campaign every poster who does more than 1 post in 4 hours is burst posting. I feel like this requirement was added on purpose to reject almost all candidates from the start.

They can have any requirements they want but we can criticize it. A 4 hour gap between posts is far too long and the reward is extremely low. It doesn't look like it's worth the wffort they require.
To be honest I would agree. It does seem a lot to ask for from posters. A 1hour posting gap is good in my opinion but a 4hour gap means that they would have to wake up in the middle of the night to make a post before posting in the morning.

Again there was a scam accusation against the project posted by another user here against this project. I would suggest bounty hunters to be careful again. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5260728.msg54752751#msg54752751

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:48:04 PM

A 1hour posting gap is good in my opinion but a 4hour gap means that they would have to wake up in the middle of the night to make a post before posting in the morning.

Why? Make one post in the morning, during lunchtime or when drinking morning coffee. Make second post in the evening or when you about to leave work. Repeat this 5 working days and your weekly task is complete. Make one extra post during weekend, just to be sure if one of your posts gets deleted, you will still meet minimum required.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 08:38:41 PM

This post is actually unnecessary because that's the style of management the manager's want to adopt to reduce spam even though it's 10 posts per week. Now, it's seems this post made the BM reduce the posting gap to 1 hour which in my opinion would turn to spam if the minimum post requirement is alot. The better word I would have used was "do not make all ten posts in a day".
It's not bad if a participants makes 30 posts even if 10 is required but making all the minimum in a day and no post afterward should be a disqualification.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 11:50:53 PM

A 1hour posting gap is good in my opinion but a 4hour gap means that they would have to wake up in the middle of the night to make a post before posting in the morning.

Why? Make one post in the morning, during lunchtime or when drinking morning coffee. Make second post in the evening or when you about to leave work. Repeat this 5 working days and your weekly task is complete. Make one extra post during weekend, just to be sure if one of your posts gets deleted, you will still meet minimum required.

Its just actually a matter of time management and having 5 post per day with 4 hours gap isnt really that hard to do.Its not really necessary to be exact on 4 hours but you can do it even less.
Just be sure you are still in line of campaign rules to make it sure that it would really be counted and if manager is really that too strict on implementing rules then you should follow that 4 hour thing.
1 post per 4 hours wont really cost that much effort.This isnt something that someone can be shooked of because managers can make their own style on handling out their campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████