Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WALLET] Choose the best wallet suitable for your needs.  (Read 378 times)
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 10:25:54 AM

I've used this platform recently because a friend of my recommended this and I don't have enough knowledge before into the world of cryptocurrency at the end of the use of this platform I still use the electrum because at first it is easier to set up for me and a the same time it has a lot of choices whether it is already a permanent bitcoin address or not so you can decide and also it has a security feature which is I really prefer by the time goes by I still used the electrum to most of my transactions because also the benefits of using different addresses that you can use too.

Still one of the problems on using a cryptocurrency wallet is one the user because some of them does not store their seeds on the safe places even there is a note you must store this in the paper, not In online and at the end of the day some of them are having trouble quickly to recovering their account.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:05:48 PM

Still one of the problems on using a cryptocurrency wallet is one the user because some of them does not store their seeds on the safe places even there is a note you must store this in the paper, not In online and at the end of the day some of them are having trouble quickly to recovering their account.
Those people that still having trouble keeping their seeds should think of something better to store those. IMO, it's not that hard to keep a copy of your seeds and place it as a note that no one will ever understand what it is all about.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Breadyfreddy

Activity: 19
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 11:17:14 PM

Well, IMO, a simpler way to organize and manage multiple seed phrases is using the Stonebook, by www.Shieldfolio.com

It's New, a durable paper notebook that's water-resistant, to store mnemonic phrases & private keys.

https://imgur.com/gallery/4wSu3rW
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:54:19 AM

Thanks for sharing your knowledge buddy, choosing your wallet is really important because it is the one who will keep all your money or cryptocurrency, better to chooses some legit and secured aallet if you are holding a huge amount of money better for you to use hardware wallet because for me hardware wallet is the safest and secured wallet compared to other wallets. There are always hackers and scammers that will try to hack your account, you should be careful to them, do not click some other fake websites and don't click the link sent from other people.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:54:46 AM

Thanks for sharing your knowledge buddy, choosing your wallet is really important because it is the one who will keep all your money or cryptocurrency, better to chooses some legit and secured aallet if you are holding a huge amount of money better for you to use hardware wallet because for me hardware wallet is the safest and secured wallet compared to other wallets. There are always hackers and scammers that will try to hack your account, you should be careful to them, do not click some other fake websites and don't click the link sent from other people.
Indeed. It takes a lot of time before you decide on what wallet you should choose to store your funds because even it is a famous wallet and a lot of people use it. You are still unsure if it is safe to use or not because there are many great hackers that could easily steal your funds, even the developers says they have a good security. It is the reason why I used hardware wallet to store most of my funds because it will be difficult for hackers to have access to it, if they don't know my private keys and they don't have the hardware wallet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4316

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 10:39:32 AM

Well, IMO, a simpler way to organize and manage multiple seed phrases is using the Stonebook, by www.Shieldfolio.com

It's New, a durable paper notebook that's water-resistant, to store mnemonic phrases & private keys.

It is a good looking notebook here with many interesting features including "Tear resistance". That feature might be helpful for those who worry about bear markets and high volatility of bitcoin. When your savings are suddenly falling by 50%, you will know it's time to shed tears and tear everything around and search for seed phrase in your notebook in order to panic spend your bitcoins. This back up tool will arguably survive this madness. However, you still need some software or hardware wallet to manage your keys and spend bitcoins in a secure and convinient way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 06:22:39 PM

~snip~But with generating paper wallet, you have to be more cautious to avoid any kind of hacking issue.
Using a paper wallet must also be careful, not only in terms of discussion, but the durability of the paper used and the storage method you use so that the paper stays durable and is not damaged.

~snip~
I am a mobile user and I prefer to app mobile version wallet until now I did not get hack so far. Electrum and Coinomi is the best app wallet and you can trust them seems they are also trusted from the crypto community. You can also sign a message using your mobile phone.
Indeed, --good thread OP and thank you for your effort on this.
In my opinion the mobile version of the wallet is also very vulnerable to be used as the main wallet to store assets. Smartphones like Android and iOS have vulnerabilities such as being exposed to malware and other viruses. Although there are many antivirus providers for Sartphone, you need to be vigilant so that the smartphone is not infected with malware.

Whatever type of wallet is used, maintaining security and always being vigilant are the main things that must be done. There is no attack system.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: