Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts About LCX  (Read 134 times)
cafoo4161 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:42:31 AM

“More concrete we have filled our pipeline with STOs worth more than 100 Million USD already.”

Monty Metzger $LCX

Benefits of compliant Security Token Offerings?
 Tokenized assets represent real value
 Legal certainty and credibility
 Investor protection and Investor rights
 Issuing and 24/7 Trading
 Democratizing access and liquidity

LCX’s company culture and company values reflect the need for a customer centric approach, the ability to adapt to market or technology changes quickly and the ambition to build something outstanding.
• Customer Focus. First.
• Learn. Be Curious.
• Reflect. Deliver Results.
-> https://thedailychain.com/lcx-primer/

After successfully launching nearly dozens of products,  @LCX
 has also received its own LEI and ITIN number. $LCX now plans on using the LEI, ITIN and ISIN numbers to further assign identifiers to digital assets in the financial sector.

LCX has also received its own LEI and ITIN number. @LCX
 now plans on using the LEI, ITIN and ISIN numbers to further assign identifiers to digital assets in the financial sector.

so considering all those news what do you think about future of $LCX token.

Cryptonaught867

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 09:37:02 PM

I'm incredibly bullish on LCX, I think Monty knows the future of what exchanges will become, and what we are slowly seeing, which is the evolution of exchanges into banks.

The current products of LCX seem so simple but there things everyone has been crying out for. A terminal from which you can access all the exchanges your registered too, and limit orders for uniswap. Granted fees are high now but once eth 2.0 or that side proposal which should reduce the current eth 1.0 fees by 20% come through then I think that will see more action. The fact they've got the backing of Prince Michael and by default the royal family of lichenstein which runs that small country from behind the scenes is very impressive, it's verging on becoming a company thats becoming all most too big to fail.

The downsides are that there were some bugs in the opening of its own exchange and there's alot of FUD being spread by 4chan so people have more time to accumulate. I'd also out of the two times I tried customer service, the first time wasn't great. The second time was a dream, so 50/50. Just make sure if your on telegram to get "King LCX"
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 09:35:33 PM

does you mean this lcx https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lcx
seems this coin already pumping few days ago, because the price growing from $0.009 to $0.043
but now maybe the corrections coming to this project, hopefully the rally will continues,,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: