Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am testing different crypto trading bots ✅ Only real results, no bullshit  (Read 931 times)
Not_A_Rocket_Scientist (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 09:45:57 AM

My Cryptohopper subscription will be over on the 3rd of September, so the final report with the results for 2 months will be published at the end of this week.

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 03:02:42 PM

Today I have finished my experiment with Cryptohopper bot. You can check the final report here.

Some screenshots for you to check.

Final stats:

Distribution of open positions:

The list of all open positions left of the account with their exit profit:

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 08:37:58 PM

Today I have finished my experiment with Cryptohopper bot. You can check the final report here.

Some screenshots for you to check.

Final stats:

24.75% if I understand correctly minus $ 38 for a two-month subscription and that's 20%, which in two months seems like a very good result.
I am just wondering how much influence had an uptrend on most alts if the same result (or even weaker at 10%) was repeated during a sideways trend in the market, it would be proof of the excellent operation of this bot ....
junnar1968

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 12:26:15 PM

This dependent on your trading ability. If you are an experienced trader, robot trading software can be a useful tool to sharpen your skills. Equally, if you're just starting out, a robot can provide a platform to help you improve your trading skills. But do keep in mind that robots don't guarantee profits.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 05:26:59 PM

This dependent on your trading ability. If you are an experienced trader, robot trading software can be a useful tool to sharpen your skills. Equally, if you're just starting out, a robot can provide a platform to help you improve your trading skills. But do keep in mind that robots don't guarantee profits.

I would not say that I am an experienced trader. The bot is executing the orders according to its strategy and this is not something that can really sharpen your skills.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 06:58:50 PM

This is how my Bitsgap bot is performing:

P.S. As I have recently finished testing the Cryptohopper bot, I am looking to start a new experiment with a new bot service soon. If you have any suggestions regarding the platform to test, please share your candidate here in reply.

TokenBot_

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 08:38:16 PM

Maybe you can pair your next bot/strategy with us? And we can watch the trades in real time?

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 09:06:12 PM

Maybe you can pair your next bot/strategy with us? And we can watch the trades in real time?

Maybe... Do you have a trading bot service? I have never heard about you before.

TokenBot_

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 09:33:41 PM

Maybe... Do you have a trading bot service? I have never heard about you before.

Yes, we provide social trading tools within messaging apps. Works well for both manual and Algo traders who wish to share their trades publicly.  Utilizing exchange APIs allows us to share trades automatically in telegram groups, and subsequently, users can setup their own TokenBot account in order to auto-trade your trades. 

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 08:56:20 AM

Yes, we provide social trading tools within messaging apps. Works well for both manual and Algo traders who wish to share their trades publicly.  Utilizing exchange APIs allows us to share trades automatically in telegram groups, and subsequently, users can setup their own TokenBot account in order to auto-trade your trades. 

So you are offering me to repost my orders in Telegram using your service? That might be interesting if the bot I am going to use next won't make huge amount of orders. For example, grid trading bot can perform dozens of orders every day, so the amount of posts will be huge and spammy.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 10:51:20 AM

As I have observe in your bot trading service had made you some good profits. I do not know how much time and resources it costs you to create the bots for trading. I know there are trading bots everywhere in the internet and one can share through google search engine. However, most of it are shady or scammy and I do not know also if you are willing to share tools others.  Anyway, congratulations on your journey for the creation of the bots that was being successful.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 12:20:19 PM

As I have observe in your bot trading service had made you some good profits. I do not know how much time and resources it costs you to create the bots for trading. I know there are trading bots everywhere in the internet and one can share through google search engine. However, most of it are shady or scammy and I do not know also if you are willing to share tools others.  Anyway, congratulations on your journey for the creation of the bots that was being successful.
I did not create any of these bots myself. Please check my OP where I explain everything what is happening here Smiley

Calvinpiva

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:44:47 PM

This is my experience so far:

• The bots that I have tested with no luck to get any good results: TradeSanta and Quadency
  • The only bot that I am happy with and keep running: Bitsgap
  • The bot that I am currently testing: Cryptohopper
Thank you for sharing your experience about these bots. I never believed in bots because many of them are fake.\
You may think you increase your profit but you may end up losing your money easily with them!

The only bot that am trusting and using it for a good profit is "Robotrade" for Yobit exchange. I recommend it to anyone because many of us here know Yobit that is safe and we believe it.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:10:55 PM

So how far have you gone with it now, I guess that Bitsgap is the best trading not to be making use of? I have always stayed clear from trading bots because I have tried doing proper research and searching for reviews on these trending bots and I end up not finding any useful information about them except a few times I have seen who claim to have a tried so many of these bots and say that they are worthless, so it’s good that you created this topic, it’s definitely going to be helping a lot of people that have plans to make use of trading bots to know whether they are making the right choice or not.
TokenBot_

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 05:31:58 PM

So you are offering me to repost my orders in Telegram using your service? That might be interesting if the bot I am going to use next won't make huge amount of orders. For example, grid trading bot can perform dozens of orders every day, so the amount of posts will be huge and spammy.

Yes, we can post your trades in real time, for free! If you have a bot performing dozens of orders every day, such as grid, it might make sense to mute that group while also having a parallel discussion group based on those trades. That way it will be more organized and less spammy and people can review trades easily as well. Checkout how Joe Saz setup his TokenBot trade alerts here... https://t.me/Joe_Saz_Tokenbot_Trades.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 06:53:10 PM

I would once again remind everyone that, if you test different bots at different periods, one bot could be used during the mostly bull season and make a ton of profit while the other bot could be used during mostly bear period and lose money. Do not get me wrong, I understand that you do not have enough money which is why you are not capable of testing them all at once, which is a shame because if you had a lot of money; A) it would be cool for you, having money is great Cheesy B) you would be capable of testing them all at once.

However at this situation it really doesn't matter if you test them all since they are all tested at different times, which means you are testing but giving not 100% correct information, and could lead some people to change their views depending on wrong information. Just because BOT A lost money and BOT B made profit doesn't mean BOT A is better, it just means that period could be more profitable.
TokenBot_

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 07:06:32 PM

I would once again remind everyone that, if you test different bots at different periods, one bot could be used during the mostly bull season and make a ton of profit while the other bot could be used during mostly bear period and lose money. Do not get me wrong, I understand that you do not have enough money which is why you are not capable of testing them all at once, which is a shame because if you had a lot of money; A) it would be cool for you, having money is great Cheesy B) you would be capable of testing them all at once.

However at this situation it really doesn't matter if you test them all since they are all tested at different times, which means you are testing but giving not 100% correct information, and could lead some people to change their views depending on wrong information. Just because BOT A lost money and BOT B made profit doesn't mean BOT A is better, it just means that period could be more profitable.

You can also have a shorting strategy.  So I would be mostly concerned about proper execution from a Bot as a user.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 04:02:07 PM

Or... you can build a script to backtest all you want without spending any money on - for instance - tradingview.

PS I know - again, for instance - GunBot strategies can be backtested that way...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 08:20:21 PM

So how far have you gone with it now, I guess that Bitsgap is the best trading not to be making use of? I have always stayed clear from trading bots because I have tried doing proper research and searching for reviews on these trending bots and I end up not finding any useful information about them except a few times I have seen who claim to have a tried so many of these bots and say that they are worthless, so it’s good that you created this topic, it’s definitely going to be helping a lot of people that have plans to make use of trading bots to know whether they are making the right choice or not.

Bitsgap and Cryptohopper are performing well. I have tested only four services until now, so there will be more reports soon.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 08:26:58 PM

Bot is just a tool, it is not earning or wasting money, it just automates YOUR trades and does what you ask it to do. The main purpose of my tests is to find a solution that works with no errors, has nice support, and easy to use interface. I also show the strategies that these bots are using, whether it is a grid strategy or indicator-based model, so this is up to you to choose which strategy could be implemented in the current market.

Once I pick several bots, that are performing well, I might make a battle between them in real-time Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: