Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin stock to flow showing we are at the start of a Bull Run  (Read 128 times)
Paulinerims (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 09:30:04 AM
Merited by concept2 (1)

If we go over the pattern of the bitcoin stock to flow model we are at the point where new bull runs occurred.

Currently, the red dots are forming. BTC supply is decreasing due to mining rewards being cut in half and the demand for BTC is increasing. This could lead to a massive uptrend if history repeats itself.

Source and indicator from https://newscrypto.io

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conex

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 09:47:11 AM

Market looks in a really good shape. That's approx how the last bull run started, these first pumps are only the beginning, FOMO can kick in quickly.
Agree with the posted chart. Newscrypto is one of the best crypto sources out there.

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
SheriffEl

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 09:57:42 AM

I agree yeah, demand is getting higher while supply is lowering, but it seems that alt-season has all the attention now.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 10:04:35 AM

Just hope that this will soon happen. I cant wait any longer for bitcoin to hit $15000. We are all here since 2017 and we all expect a big bull run in the next few months. I do believe that this is a great chance for bitcoin to create a new big wave. All the elements are here: the recession, the pandemic and the halving. They all occur as the same time which create a huge opportunity for the cryptocurrency market to rise again. Let see how bitcoin and cryptos dance.
MarzoB

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 10:59:51 AM

Sure hope so. BTC S2F is a great indicator of things to come, so I keep my fingers crossed.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 01:40:16 PM

The chart is quite good and honestly, I am also fan of the stock to flow (S2F) especially the long term part of it.
We are all hoping this positive will happen but I am a little bit worried that history will never repeat itself.
A lot of people are expecting this another bull run in 2021 after some people failed to expect the bull could happen before the recent block halving which happened only last May on this year 2020.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 02:05:02 PM

The chart is quite good and honestly, I am also fan of the stock to flow (S2F) especially the long term part of it.
We are all hoping this positive will happen but I am a little bit worried that history will never repeat itself.
A lot of people are expecting this another bull run in 2021 after some people failed to expect the bull could happen before the recent block halving which happened only last May on this year 2020.
I agree that S2F is really good for long term prediction. Bull run will eventually happen, and what we have seen prior to the halving is simply FOMO and not bull run per se. That's why the price suddenly rise above $10k. However, post-halving, the price seems to slow down and we have seen it stabilizing at the $9k range. If the model holds true, then we will see early 2021-2022 massive price increase.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 02:29:14 PM

The assumption of yours is quite good, I can clearly see where you are making this and I can say that the market is in a position of bull run however we can't tell which day it will start maybe now coz there has been an up for the price? or it's not happening yet. We would only know once there is major jump in price after a week, then most of us might speculate and can skyrocket the price. Many of us predicted the price of bitcoin to increase after the halving, yet we did not see that much but we surpass the $10K mark last month so it is not bad. What's next? hmm
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 04:01:16 PM

well,i've watching all movement of bitcoin since 1 week before halving,and what i got is bitcoin actually can reach 10k range on this month,but somehow,i still not understand about why bitcoin on nowdays seems following movement stocks market,many many speculators saying it's because new economy after pandemic.
and what we can see right now,stocks market is too over bought,no wonder if bitcoin can go down to range 8k again on this month.u know something like big companies present bad earnings, we could see high volatility on market,and for sure,upside is very limited,because the market has already bet on good earnings.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 06:17:42 PM

I feel like this pandemic stopped or postponed our going higher because if it wasn't for the pandemic, the price wouldn't fall and if it didn't fall that halving would have had a bigger impact. I feel like this halving will eventually show itself however I also think that it won't be that quick, it will take some time before it can show its power and during 2021 it will become more inevitable that bitcoin price will definitely go up, not just up a bit, but it will go up too much like 20k+ levels.

Because we are talking about a situation where miners are getting a lot less every single day and covering that difference to keep the price at bay will take a lot of money and eventually people who are doing that will stop because it would cost them more to do that and profit than let it be and profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 08:46:30 PM

I feel like this pandemic stopped or postponed our going higher because if it wasn't for the pandemic, the price wouldn't fall and if it didn't fall that halving would have had a bigger impact.

So far it's acting pretty much the same as the previous halving - pointless hype and then back to no man's land. We need to wait until early next year to know if it'll look properly similar. I expected nothing different to what we've had apart from the brief bonkers plunge.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 05:52:46 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2020, 07:15:27 AM by TheUltraElite

The charts dont always speak the future. Get that reality into your head.

It may point towards the market psychology but not completely, more like a 50-50 take, like I have previously said. It may point to a bullish trend but maybe not a bullrun. You have to define what a bullrun is in your vocabulary before saying so. I consider nothing less than five digit bitcoin price to be the next run anything less is just a temporary pump.

In any case if its a pump that is going to happen a dump will happen soon too. Bitcoin has been stagnant at 9k for more than month now. If it has become a support level then the dump will reach back here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 06:07:15 AM

The charts dont always speak the future. Get that reality into your head.

It may point towards the market psychology but not completely, more like a 50-50 take, like I have previously said. It may point to a bullish trend but maybe not a bullrun. You have to define what a bullrun is in your vocabulary before saying so. I consider nothing less than five digit bitcoin price to be the next run anything less is just a temporary pump.

In any case if its a pump that is going to happen a dump will happen soon too. Bitcoin has ben stagnant at 9k for more than month now. If it has become a support level then the dump will reach back here.

People like me are anticipating the bull season though. If it's not going to happen this 2020, we will still be waiting for it to happen next year again. We're all waiting for it every year actually.  Let me just call it HOPE, we hope for its coming.

Chart looks good but ts just a chart, what we really wanted is for BTC to break that ATH $20,000 - $30,000 this year probably. It only needs to break that $10,000 resistance I think it will be unstoppable already.

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 06:12:17 AM

Bitcoin is going to hit $170,000 during Q4 2021 or Q1 of 2022. Get ready to take your profit as it will likely be back under $60k a year afterwards, either way a huge opportunity to buy in now.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 07:02:00 AM

People like me are anticipating the bull season though. If it's not going to happen this 2020, we will still be waiting for it to happen next year again. We're all waiting for it every year actually.  Let me just call it HOPE, we hope for its coming.
You are not the only one here. Grin Pretty sure 99% of the forum users here want that to happen and that hope is what drives them to live another day with the dream of becoming rich. Cool

Chart looks good but ts just a chart, what we really wanted is for BTC to break that ATH $20,000 - $30,000 this year probably. It only needs to break that $10,000 resistance I think it will be unstoppable already.
This year did not start nicely so I am not hoping 30k this year. Maybe towards the end of the year if things become better we will see 10k USD but definitely not the double of that. You see even 10k is difficult to maintain. Price touched that much when the halving happened momentarily. People are having sell orders at that price and that drags it down.

I am myself surprised to see 9k hold out for so long and I am happy to see it. But holding 10k USD is going to be a challenge worth witnessing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x