Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: big issue with blockchain wallet please help  (Read 265 times)
A7medBasha (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:32:55 PM

thank you for trying to help me but problem solved thank god my friend from my country help me with it and it slove buy recover fund by seed on Electrum wallet then re-send all balance for new wallet id with new seed and this issue cuz i get a lot of transactions and it seems the network of blockchain not so strong for that number of transactions
Save your seeds and don't store it on the web for a better security so whenever you'll get back to that funds, you can easily access it. The network of blockchain is secured and probably those transactions that you have seen as you sent those balances to another wallet is the change address.

i try to get one buy here it hard it get it through my country must i have frined outside my country then buy it and come with it to me but i will try to see like this person dont want to buy then for security reason i get back

and i dont use it as web i use mobil app for blocjk chaian as it easy on my iso phone and yes i extract seed in normal paper and i thin i phone no one can hach it also iam very aware about press any link or install any thing in this phone this until i get offline hardeware
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A7medBasha (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:35:35 PM

thank you for trying to help me but problem solved thank god my friend from my country help me with it and it slove buy recover fund by seed on Electrum wallet then re-send all balance for new wallet id with new seed and this issue cuz i get a lot of transactions and it seems the network of blockchain not so strong for that number of transactions
Save your seeds and don't store it on the web for a better security so whenever you'll get back to that funds, you can easily access it. The network of blockchain is secured and probably those transactions that you have seen as you sent those balances to another wallet is the change address.

yes i did this with new block chainn wallet and safe it in normal paper until i get ladger or offline hard ware in soon future
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: