Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian Local Handicrafts  (Read 121 times)
Ciberexplosion (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 03:41:43 PM

Hi! During this pandemic and a possible recession, I am trying to bring Indian Local handicraft craftmen to crypto! Here is the first listing:- https://openbazaar.com/store/QmRVQngGpzKmXydC7UEn5wwDp6JAwbQsFv3qDL9Ut4hB74/indian-free-hand-painted-cotton-double-bedhseet-pillow-cover-free

If it works, we would try to bring more products to the platform! We can try JUTE bags and products with bitcoin logo or Bedsheets with hand painted bitcoin logo. If anyone wants to collab for orders it would be great! The Indian rural Handicraft industry is hard hit with the lockdown on tourism which was the only source, plus this could be a revolutionary  addition to bringing local level artistians to bitcoin.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 10:33:53 PM

I'd move this to goods.... oh it's there already as well.... actually I'd delete this one.  The collectibles section is not the place to point users off the site.  If you have one just for sale on the forum and you accept bitcoin and escrow, come on back.  Until then, this is spam in my opinion.  Good luck with your sales.
Ciberexplosion (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 10:57:20 PM

I am trying to delete it! it says it cannot be deleted within 24hrs. I will delete it as soon as I can.
And I went through many posts, so I am open to escrow as I have mentioned in the post on the goods section. I apologize if this is considered "spam", I will try to keep this in check!
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:16:00 PM

I am trying to delete it! it says it cannot be deleted within 24hrs. I will delete it as soon as I can.
And I went through many posts, so I am open to escrow as I have mentioned in the post on the goods section. I apologize if this is considered "spam", I will try to keep this in check!

Bottom left of the thread.  Lock it.  Then go back to the bottom left of the thread and move it to archival. 

....and yes an item shown for sale in collectibles that can't be bought here on the forum in collectibles is considered spam.
Ciberexplosion (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:16:41 PM

ok, thank you sir.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: