Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] LifeRhythm Medical Services, LLC ⭐️ Programming the Future of Healthcare  (Read 197 times)
MineHunter12 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:36:56 PM

LifeRhythm Medical Services, LLC

Programming the Future of Healthcare Technology

✔︎ Vision

To create a new world in which efficient healthcare is a human right.
To equip and empower the healthcare industry to make radical and dynamic changes in the lives of their patients.
To be the catalyst for dynamic change in the healthcare industry that will expand the potential of quality care.

✔︎ Mission

To improve the quality and scope of global healthcare for patients and providers.
Building value-based and cost-effective solutions for healthcare providers to better connect with and serve their patients.

✔︎ Elevator Pitch

Healthcare is a high-stakes and complicated industry that runs on technology in order to save lives. With massive amounts of unstructured data, confidential information, and when every minute can mean the difference between life and death, technology has a big job to do in order to power the healthcare ecosystem. For too long, unreliable or inefficient technology has become more of a hindrance than a help to payers and providers across the industry, taking away from quality care and improved doctor-patient relationships. Healthcare, as it stands, has turned doctors into documentarians and has created frustration and stagnation for all parties involved.
Not anymore. It’s time to use our capabilities to push beyond to create a more inclusive world. It’s time to construct a healthcare system that is connected, prepared, and responsive for whatever comes its way.
It's time to use technology in a way that allows and aligns healthcare to work to its full potential. LifeRhythm Medical Services is a future-forward software company creating a new world by programming the future of healthcare technology. Using cutting-edge technology, blockchain, and innovative solutions, we integrate with existing healthcare systems to improve their back-end solutions, software, and front-end designs. With an unyielding devotion to security and a commitment to improving patient care, LifeRhythm Medical Services leverages technology as a tool that allows healthcare providers to work towards a more connected future. Together, we are connecting healthcare across the ecosystem to empower patients, providers, and payers alike while helping as many people live the best lives possible.
Let’s imagine the world we can build together.

Who are We?

We Provide Cutting Edge Software Solutions for the Global Healthcare Industry

What we do?

We Offer Different Services To Improve Your Health

The Healthcare system, as we know it, is inherently flawed. Some parts are antiquated. Others are broken. Some just don't work as well as they could. We want to fix that...

Our Projects
(Visit Our Website to View Details)

✔︎ HealthCore Platform - Download Whitepaper

✔︎ HealthCore Chain - Download Whitepaper

✔︎ MedOS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anknok

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 04:47:26 PM

It's good to see new projects utilizing the power of blockchain. There is a huge volume of improvement in healthcare services and the current pandemic has also highlighted many key loopholes in the current system. Good luck for your journey.
RomiM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 04:52:08 PM

I just went through your projects HealthCore Platform and HealthCore Chain. Its exactly what is required right now i.e. availability of data for healthcare providers. If you can bring all this data at one table, it will solve decades-old problem of having a holistic overview of patient health care.
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 04:54:49 PM

If you can execte what is stated on your website nothing can stop this project from going to the moon. It will not only bring down the cost of healthcare system for patients but also streamline the process for doctors along with staff.
TooLate1

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 04:57:03 PM

Being early in this market will also help you to grab the major portion of healthcare. I don't see there are many blockchain based projects in healthcare.
mqpa73

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 05:03:42 PM

Harnessing the power of blockchain 4.0 is a great way to solve the existing problems in health care. I will keep an eye on this project, hope to see your crypto coming out soon.
sgsdgsdgsdg67y6g

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:42:21 PM

Harnessing the power of blockchain 4.0 is a great way to solve the existing problems in health care. I will keep an eye on this project, hope to see your crypto coming out soon.

But I would like to see a more detailed roadmap in order to understand how long it will take to fully implement this project
sunilnisha3

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:49:49 PM

Hi ! Please tell us in which country your project will be registered and in which countries you plan to provide your services ?
this will be relevant for the countries where insurance medicine works ?
weioumeng4

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 05:47:33 PM

technically, I like the project and I think it will scale quickly .
at least I like what the team is doing and I'm sure the prospect will be huge for all of us
LifeRhythm_Labs

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:14:38 PM

Hi ! Please tell us in which country your project will be registered and in which countries you plan to provide your services ?
Hello! Thanks for your message! Currently we are operating within the United States. We plan on making services available globally. We will be posting an adoption/expansion update to the website within the coming weeks.
LifeRhythm_Labs

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:30:12 PM

But I would like to see a more detailed roadmap in order to understand how long it will take to fully implement this project
Hello! Thanks for the feedback! We will be sure to post some additional updates and information points to detail this all out as soon as possible.
thannwhetemsols

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:16:09 PM

Hello! Thanks for the feedback! We will be sure to post some additional updates and information points to detail this all out as soon as possible.

in any case it will be in demand as the team is doing something really useful for people and I think the community will appreciate it
weioumeng4

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:14:21 PM

Hello! Thanks for your message! Currently we are operating within the United States. We plan on making services available globally. We will be posting an adoption/expansion update to the website within the coming weeks.

OK, I'm waiting for more information from you, but I don't think it will be convenient for users to buy tokens on crypto exchanges in order to use your company's services
LifeRhythm_Labs

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:12:21 PM

I would like to read about your economic model in order to understand how your company will make money
Appreciate the discourse greatly! Big thanks to the community for getting so involved. To start, we must emphasize that our primary goal is not about financial gain. The HealthCore Ecosystem, at its heart, is designed to recreate healthcare as we know it. Helping people live quality, fulfilling and healthy lives is our primary concern. As for the financial aspect, we have several areas in which the company can and will prosper. From MedOS enterprise support contracts, to HealthCore Chain and it’s native coin, as well as the HealthCore Platform and it Use case and mass adoption. If you interested in a technical read, check out www.liferhythm-medical.com and all three of our whitepapers are currently available. If you have more questions, let us know!
LifeRhythm_Labs

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:21:02 PM

OK, I'm waiting for more information from you, but I don't think it will be convenient for users to buy tokens on crypto exchanges in order to use your company's services
One thing our whole team likes to emphasize, we are not a company that makes money from selling a cryptocurrency. Rather we utilize the blockchain and associated cryptocurrencies to provide a value-add to our revolutionary products and services that are going to completely change the industry. Our CTO did a great job of outlining the “tokenomics” in our whitepapers. Think these can clear up a lot of your questions. Feel free to reach out if we can clarify more Smiley
sunilnisha3

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 04:01:31 PM

I would like to read about your economic model in order to understand how your company will make money

Appreciate the discourse greatly! Big thanks to the community for getting so involved. To start, we must emphasize that our primary goal is not about financial gain. The HealthCore Ecosystem, at its heart, is designed to recreate healthcare as we know it. Helping people live quality, fulfilling and healthy lives is our primary concern. As for the financial aspect, we have several areas in which the company can and will prosper. From MedOS enterprise support contracts, to HealthCore Chain and it’s native coin, as well as the HealthCore Platform and it Use case and mass adoption. If you interested in a technical read, check out www.liferhythm-medical.com and all three of our whitepapers are currently available. If you have more questions, let us know!

in fact, these will be really unique services and I have not seen anything like this on the market !
let's see how much it will be in demand
thannwhetemsols

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 05:05:10 PM

Hello team !
do you already have any partners in the USA ?
perhaps you are going to cooperate with government agencies
weioumeng4

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 05:59:02 PM

now the team has shown a good result .
I actually like how everything works !
I think this will be a good investment although now investors prefer bitcoin
zyxo31

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:09:17 PM

what do you offer for investors at the moment ? and what is the expected return over the next few years ?
perhaps the team will work in the stock market?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: