Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:07:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian Local Handicrafts Bedsheet. Only one on sale.  (Read 188 times)
Ciberexplosion (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:45:33 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2020, 05:38:17 PM by Ciberexplosion
Merited by hugeblack (1), anonymousminer (1)

Hi! During this pandemic and a possible recession, I am trying to bring Indian Local handicraft craftmen to crypto! Here is the first listing:-

https://i.imgur.com/0dRMNvc.jpg

Made with oragnic colours (100% natural) and handpainted. This craft comes under North Indian Craftmanship art.

A chance for you to have a part of a distant Indian village in your bedroom!

If it works, we would try to bring more products to the platform!

Edit 1: I can use escrow! I understand the risk involved for a newbie listing. I am ready to follow all the protocols.

Edit 2: Base price is 0.008₿ Smiley

Edit 3: Black Indian free hand painted craft bedsheets.

The pack contains:-

1 bedsheet: Size- 2.28meter*2.54 meter (standard for double beds)
2 Pillow covers: Size- 46cm*69cm

Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 11:29:45 PM

Hi! During this pandemic and a possible recession, I am trying to bring Indian Local handicraft craftmen to crypto! Here is the first listing:-

Made with oragnic colours (100% natural) and handpainted. This craft comes under North Indian Craftmanship art.

If it works, we would try to bring more products to the platform!

Note: I can use escrow! I understand the risk involved for a newbie listing. I am ready to follow all the protocols.

I want to ask, are those clothes?...
I am not very familiar with handicrafts from Indian tribes, but I like seeing the combination of colors in these handicrafts. good luck with your merchandise here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ciberexplosion (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:32:17 PM

These are Bedsheets. Double bed. 2 Pillow covers free.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 09:07:32 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb and ask what happens if I put them in my washer machine will the paint come off?
Ciberexplosion (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 09:48:41 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb and ask what happens if I put them in my washer machine will the paint come off?

Ship it back, and from the escrow take your bitcoin payment back. Its a guarantee 200% that it won't come off. It's called Fabric Painting and is permanent Smiley. Maybe after severalll years, it would fade very slightly.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3769

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 05:28:19 PM

It is the first time that I see handicrafts from India. I wish you success.

I searched faster for under North Indian Craftmanship art and frankly, I liked the industries and crafts that characterize this state.

It appears to be famous for metal and stone sculptures, handcrafted wooden dolls, carpets, rugs, leather handicrafts, antiques, and paintings of many famous handicrafts.

Read more and source ---> http://www.blog.authindia.com/handicrafts-from-north-india/

Why not show models up, especially carpets and paintings? Do you have any designs?

The disadvantage of the design of the bedsheet is that they are limited, in addition to that the use of dark colors gives the impression of the narrowness of the bedroom and requires high lighting because its color is reflected on the walls.
Ciberexplosion (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 05:34:58 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

It is the first time that I see handicrafts from India. I wish you success.

I searched faster for under North Indian Craftmanship art and frankly, I liked the industries and crafts that characterize this state.

It appears to be famous for metal and stone sculptures, handcrafted wooden dolls, carpets, rugs, leather handicrafts, antiques, and paintings of many famous handicrafts.

Read more and source ---> http://www.blog.authindia.com/handicrafts-from-north-india/

Why not show models up, especially carpets and paintings? Do you have any designs?

The disadvantage of the design of the bedsheet is that they are limited, in addition to that the use of dark colors gives the impression of the narrowness of the bedroom and requires high lighting because its color is reflected on the walls.

Hey! I am really happy that you researched about Indian Handicraft. I opened the link and it really had a diverse showcasing. The thing is that India is far more big that people interpret. A single state inside India is bigger than Canada. So the artform and hadicrafts change for every local city!

I have reached out to my local villages(dominantly North India (Uttrakhand state)). We have Jute bags apart from this! Jute bags are 100% organic, vegan and renewable bags made from extracting the jute fiber from the jute plant. It is painted with 100% organic fiber colour. These can have custom BTC logo as well! We have few other collectible craft showcases but they will be very expensive to ship individually so will not be listing them.

For now, this is the first product to be up, also I only have a single bedhseet in stock(production is on halt due to lockdown).

JimakosOSX

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 08:28:51 PM

Your work seems marvellous! well done! I have a friend, not Indian, Pakistani, but I would love to gift him with a small handicraft. Drop me a PM if you could make something small that can be shipped ( a handcrafted wooden doll as you mention above, might be a great idea).

Again, great work! keep it up.
Cheers
Ciberexplosion (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 08:37:56 PM

Thank you so much for the appreciation! sure pming Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: