Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in autotrading  (Read 122 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
canovan25 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 03:51:05 PM

Hey, everybody. I'm a developer of bots to trade on crypto exchanges. The main strategy is arbitrate cryptocurrency. And I'm looking for ways to increase my turnover. On which exchanges I trade - Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Waves.Exchange and others. I have two proposals - a loan at a fixed rate (in crypto currency) and an investment (income is divided in some proportion).

What guarantees?
1) I am not anonymous, we can meet for a cup of coffee.
2) I agree to have the code audited by reputable organizations.
3) I agree to be registered in crypto friendly jurisdictions (e.g. Estonia).
4) I also adhere to risk and money management principles.
5) I can also perform closed testing with output of created orders (online) and executed orders (also online) directly to the messenger (e.g. in telegram).

I am in the telegram (t.me/qormN7k7oTZxkj9Ga003AX8qeTk8A9) and I am there often.
Write all questions and suggestions exactly there Smiley

Moй днeвник - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240101.0
Cтeйкинг в USD, UAH, RUB, JPY, EUR, CNY и NGN c дoxoдoм дo 25% гoдoвыx -
https://waves.exchange?ref=3PBunFp5iSLmzGGZVwS7KsFPPjNVtaZMEfG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 04:49:25 PM

What is the guarantee that you will not run away with investor money?
What do you have to prove that you are profiting from the bot?
What would you do if you didn't reach your committed profit?
canovan25 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 05:15:06 PM

What is the guarantee that you will not run away with investor money?

I don't like this question Smiley
I wrote that it is possible to incorporate the company if an investor wishes. When I run away, I will be searched for in the entire civilized world (Estonia is a country in the EU).
You can add API output limitation, support agreement, security codes, etc. to this all.
In this case, the investor will know who I am and know where to find me (and I live in the EU). Also, we can discuss some additional methods of investor protection, for me it is not a problem at all.

What do you have to prove that you are profiting from the bot?

I described that, too. We can perform testing with the output of all orders that are created and those that are eventually executed. So we can calculate the theoretical and practical result. Of course, the result in one period of time does not guarantee the result in the future. But it can set a clear trend.

What would you do if you didn't reach your committed profit?

It very much depends on which model is selected. If I have a loan, I have fiat money and real estate, which I can officially pledge. If the investment - there is already a risk sharing, it must be understood that the investment can be lost. For my part, I will not take commission if the investor is at a loss (There was $100, then $60) and after recovery I will only take commission from the net profit (There was $100, then $60, then $ 107 - I will only take commission from $7). Also, I will diversify investments by currencies, by pairs, by exchanges and by trading algorithm.

Aderwolf

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:51:36 AM

Hey, everybody. I'm a developer of bots to trade on crypto exchanges. The main strategy is arbitrate cryptocurrency. And I'm looking for ways to increase my turnover. On which exchanges I trade - Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Waves.Exchange and others. I have two proposals - a loan at a fixed rate (in crypto currency) and an investment (income is divided in some proportion).

What guarantees?
5) I can also perform closed testing with output of created orders (online) and executed orders (also online) directly to the messenger (e.g. in telegram).

I am in the telegram (t.me/qormN7k7oTZxkj9Ga003AX8qeTk8A9) and I am there often.

Just give me one real reason why anyone will sell bot that works.
canovan25 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 12:08:32 PM

What guarantees?

Just give me one real reason why anyone will sell bot that works.

I think it's obvious that no one is going to sell something that actually brings in 50-70% per annum. But if a bot flips a coin and gives an average of 0, and the result is minus (we take into account the commission from thousands of deals) - then such a bot can be sold. To say that it is very cool and ask from $100 to $100,000 or more. I'm not lying, I know that my bot makes a profit, which is why I'm not selling it. I can take a loan against real estate or I can get it as an investment because I want to profit from my work. And others do shit just to make money from selling it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: