Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm Earning HUNDREDS 100's Mining Cryptocurrency!! Mining Profits Update  (Read 240 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 02:18:27 AM

HUGE cryptocurrency mining earnings update, what are the most profitable coins I am mining, what are the best miners I am using, and how I'm earning passive income this way!

Subscribe to VoskCoin for more! http://voskco.in/Sub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9nLQXHTZ3w

Cryptocurrency is crazy, and then when you add cryptocurrency mining to the equation it gets EVEN MORE complicated -- that's okay though because the passive income earning potential is super lucrative depending on your electric rate. Today I review how I am earning passive income in cryptocurrency by using ASIC miners, FPGA miners, GPU miners, and CPU miners, so basically, anything that can mine crypto coins.. we are using! This video review is focused around the new mining rigs we are running, like the Bitmain Antminer T19 mining Bitcoin BTC, and the VU9P TPS-1530 FPGA mining rig mining Digibyte DGB, and the Monad Imperium R2 FPGA miner we are mining Kadena KDA with, and our GPU mining rigs that we were mining beam coin with, we also just got the Hummer Mars H1 Handshake HNS ASIC miner in which was supposed to be the most profitable mining rig but.. it is surely not going to be.. We also have a mining earnings update on the Waltonchain WTC Kirinminer FPGA, it is still profitable, but how much mining profitability? So let's review the best and most profitable mining gear we have for better and worse!

All information and links in the youtube video description per bct rules

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 12:35:37 PM

I have watched your video several times and subscribed to your channel. I am very happy that there are still users who are still excited and understand about cryptocurrency mining. Today many people feel that mining does not turn a profit even though many coin alternatives can turn a profit for them. Hopefully, your lead can open their minds so they don't give up and go back to mine.

I saw a video on your channel that discusses dogecoin hype on TikTok. My question is do you plan to make a short video on TikTok? As a fan can I ask you to make a similar video about bitcoin or other altcoins? I think that can increase awareness about crypto.

At this time I also invite all BCT users to create their content in TikTok or wherever. Come on, guys.

Thanks, I really appreciated your efforts. Have a good crypto life and good luck always.
Wotan Wipeout

Activity: 438
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:37:20 AM

The most new asics make good money before you get them.
Mining a shit coin, overwhelming the market with 10000s of them crashing the price.
Overall the bank (company) always wins.
Pay much money and wait while they mine and get more money.
After they crashed the price you mine 10000s of nearly worthless coins.
10000 x 0 for me is 0, and than you pay your electricity bill.

well done
zenrog

Activity: 229
Merit: 45

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 03:31:43 PM

Invest in ASIC's for me it's a waste of money, after few months they can make few cents and you can't sell them, otherwise buying gpu's is much better invested money, especially in RTX 20XX...
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 09:45:03 AM

Invest in ASIC's for me it's a waste of money, after few months they can make few cents and you can't sell them, otherwise buying gpu's is much better invested money, especially in RTX 20XX...

I agree with you. Investing in video cards for mining is much more profitable. Why? Because when you ordering a new ASIC, you must wait 1-2 months for its delivery. During this time, the hash of the network grows and the coin falls in price. You can buy video cards on the same day and start earning.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:31:47 AM

Yes. It's  right that buying Video cards are best option than a BASIC's miner to buy. Also this will take time for delivery and until the coin price can be failed and that time that won't make any sense of mining this. Better option is to buy video card and start mining from today.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 09:54:55 PM

Yes. It's  right that buying Video cards are best option than a BASIC's miner to buy. Also this will take time for delivery and until the coin price can be failed and that time that won't make any sense of mining this. Better option is to buy video card and start mining from today.

Currently, ASIC is only for large companies or investors. They can easily do solo mining. But not everyone is aiming for profit. Some people run their mining machines only to support the network. What you say is true. Small scale miners should use GPU rigs. But you still have to manage the coins generated. So this is not entirely a passive income unless your electricity costs are very cheap.
alucard20724

Activity: 703
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 12:39:36 AM

Yes. It's  right that buying Video cards are best option than a BASIC's miner to buy. Also this will take time for delivery and until the coin price can be failed and that time that won't make any sense of mining this. Better option is to buy video card and start mining from today.

Currently, ASIC is only for large companies or investors. They can easily do solo mining. But not everyone is aiming for profit. Some people run their mining machines only to support the network. What you say is true. Small scale miners should use GPU rigs. But you still have to manage the coins generated. So this is not entirely a passive income unless your electricity costs are very cheap.

I only mine so i can buy more hardware (cpu and gpu) from the profits.  My hardware is payed for as soon as i buy it because i only buy the hardware from mining revenue.

It's a win-win situation for me... i like messing with new computer hardware.
GarySeven

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 12:47:00 AM

I run my ASIC's in cold weather only. They heat my shop and make decent money. I turn them off when I need to start using air conditioning.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: