Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be caught unaware  (Read 243 times)
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 08:12:03 PM

Having said that bull run is not likely , why not advise to trade and take profit instead of buying 10 random coins. I would appreciate if you can list 5 coins that's worth investing for supposed bull run if it happens eventually. No one is buying now for any bul run whether it's coming or not. The bull run is not what happens with 10% rise we are seeing currently. It takes alot for those who understands.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:50:49 PM

That's a nice suggestion but to do this, there are several factors to put in place of which one of the factors is finding a promising or reliable coin. Remember, there are a huge number of coins in existence of which many are worthless, while new ones keeps coming in, so I think investing $10 in whichever project which looks promising, one might end up making unnecessary mistakes. As for me, I rather stick with Bitcoin and ETH when it comes to preparation for bull run, such that if it happens fine and if it doesn't both coins are the best and thus won't lose value but rather will keep growing.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:13:46 PM

$10 for every possible coin that has potential in bull run? Sound not right since the amount, $10 is very little to give back a good profit, even with 200% bull run. If you are spreading too thin then no matter how much potential a coin is, won't have a good result. Remember, you need a lot of time to check and update those coins as well so one missed chance or wrong timing would ruin your plan.

You're assuming hundreds will moon in the bull run, and he's assuming you pick like 10-20 most promising projects. Of course, the list will vary from person to person, but if you dig around a little, you'll see what many people are gravitating towards. Even some youtube guys have their favorites and speak about them openly
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:31:37 PM

invest at least 10$ in as much as possible coins that you can get that look promising to you.
Newbies are very easily to badly invest into projects that are told as very promising. Promising, how do you consider a project is promising?

It requires many things and you can not rely on the others to believe in a promising project. Such stupid belief will cause you to invest in that project. I don't care about the technology behind DeFi projects that are widely considered as promising, and also as the future of blokchain ecosystem and financial markets. Months later, maybe within a year or two, you will see how promising DeFi projects are.

Investing in crypto requires meticulous assessment as you can't just follow what others are telling you as promising. That is the mistake of most newbies because they thought that if they will follow prominent personalities in crypto, their funds are safe. But that is all wrong. Those personalities are not responsible to any of your funds, so they don't care what will happen to your investments afterwards. You should do your own evaluation and research on how to get on top of things with crypto. I prefer to invest on existing coins with actual use case rather than new ones with promising goals. Most of the promising goals are shelved once the team abandons the project.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 02:10:22 AM

As a trader, I have plans in different scenarios in order to protect and preserve my gains. Of course I'm aware that everything can happen especially the price of most of cryptocurrencies are so volatile. "If we failed to plan, then we plan to fail" This simple quote that I mention is important and we should remember it whenever we have open position. Planning is vital and we should do it whenever we will buy or sell because good planning can lead us to make a lot of profit and avoid major losses.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 02:30:03 PM

Like what you said they are NEWBIE. They certainly know nothing or have barely knowledge anything crypto specially now that the technologies have been in used are new and promising. It would take time for them to comprehend what it is all about. Honestly speaking I, myself still having a hard understanding what is what, how it/that works or anything that is new to me. Let them grow, educate themselves in order to catch up and be able to do what experienced crypto enthusiasts is able to do right now.
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:01:57 PM

Or how about investing in coins that already succeeded so that you're still likely to be safe if either of the events happen.
Nobody can tell how the market will go for the next week/month/years.
Hold for the coins that were already established and catch up to those projects that you "think" that could "promise" you good profits.
But coins that already well-established and succeeded doesn't give back huge profit as under radar, relatively new and young altcoins. Kinda similar to HYIP where the profit is equal to the risk. More risk = more profit that's why you see they try to invest in altcoins.
Deeshawn

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:06:08 PM

Is not always easy like that, it takes alot of patience before you can turn $10 to $20 with altcoins, Infact sometimes you can lose your investment when waiting for pump, there are alot of risks involved, so if you buy and later make good profits, I think you should just be grateful luck is at your side.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: