Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lockdown easing - I'm back in the cafe  (Read 1518 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 11:13:37 PM

if you read the article then it would tell you that your method of research is flawed.

so its not about reading the article to be told not to read the article.
its to read the article from a different unbiased viewpoint where your actually looking for information. and not excuses to carry on being ignorant

I was using the article for research. Since it tells me that my method of research is flawed, it must not be a good article to use for research, right? At least if I believe what it says, right? So, it is really telling me that my method of research is not flawed. Or is it?  Cheesy

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 11:01:32 PM

The cafe actually create a certain number of death rate because of hunger for poor living being as that's the disadvantage of been indoor for a long period of time. Most sector in my country is open but only a condition to be opened on a private sector bringing in more revenue to the government claiming that money circulations had absolutely stopped in the system due to palliatives and other unplanned spending. Schools and other sections are closed up till this time.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4533

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:14:52 AM

i know jetcash loves his tinfoil hat stuff so here is a paradox he should think about

knowing that national chain stores fiddle their taxes and pay staff crappy wages that need subsidising by social security benefits...(more tax money going out of treasury than going into treasury)

knowing that small independant cafe's rely on customers to get an income and the only way for independant cafe's to not rely on government grants is to get customers. but whereby those independant businesses are then the main tax income stream of the treasury, because they are not fluent in tax dodging

should jetcash buy coffee from independant cafe's which would decrease the treasury expenditure while increasing the treasury income, while also keeping local businesses running and local staff getting paid

jetcash's economic cries whilst risking health means he needs to understand is his cries for economy actually truly well placed. are his motives and actions worthy of his ideals. is he actually doing things that will actually cause a 'greater good'

so far he is risking his health and then risking passing it on to his hopeful girlfriend who is trying to stay safe. but he is not really showing that his actions of 'boosting the economy' is actually boosting the economy where it matters

morrisons wont go bankrupt. they are actually more busy and more profitable than normally. so they dont need his daily custom
so is he really risking health of those around him for a really good cause of the economy of those around him

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 03:51:27 PM

Our wonderful government is expanding the list of locations where wearing face masks is mandatory. You now have to wear a face mask if you are visiting an aquarium. However the fish are exempt.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:19:40 PM

Our wonderful government is expanding the list of locations where wearing face masks is mandatory. You now have to wear a face mask if you are visiting an aquarium. However the fish are exempt.

just expect all public places where stranger that dont know eachother can come into proximity indoors to be a place requiring facemask

the funny thing though
is that aeroplanes which are a small cylinder of a couple hundred people inhaling the same air for 6-8 hours on average. dont need to.

oh wait.. spain is now seeing a rise in cases now that people are going to there
and expect the cities where airports exist in the UK to get regular waves

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:57:48 PM

Get red lipstick.
Draw lips on masks.
Kiss on lipstick lips.
All okay. Double protection. Virus can't get through TWO masks, lol. Cheesy

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 09:01:44 AM

It just shows the virus for what it is - no. 36 on the historic severity list. The real pandemic is the creeping virus of the globalists that is screwing up food supplies, and stripping wealth from countries and the people. We are not longer capitalist societies, as you can't have capitalism without capital.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:27:55 AM

google: "historic severity list"

hmmm.. doesnt appear to be an official thing that google can find
jetcash would you care to link this special list you have

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 01:26:53 PM

I believe it is ranked at 36 in the severity list, The banker's desire to use it to crash economies and fiat currencies are the real problems, and seem to be taking more lives than the virus.
Yes it is but the biggest concern is the speed of spread  infection we only have 2000 infections after three months we are now over 120k and keeps on growing, and to think that we did lock down for three months what more if we are not we could have 400k and might render our health workers helpless to take care of those infected.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 01:36:00 PM

Don't think of it as spreading infection, but as spreading immunity. Why would the health care workers be overloaded if they haven't already messed up people's immune systems? Many health care workers just seem to be providing pharmaceuticals that suppress the symptoms that indicate a person is fighting the infection. Examples of these are reducing the fever, and preventing diarrhoea. These can block the beneficial actions of the immune system.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 01:47:34 PM

Don't think of it as spreading infection, but as spreading immunity. Why would the health care workers be overloaded if they haven't already messed up people's immune systems? Many health care workers just seem to be providing pharmaceuticals that suppress the symptoms that indicate a person is fighting the infection. Examples of these are reducing the fever, and preventing diarrhoea. These can block the beneficial actions of the immune system.

Perhaps massive nutritional supplementation does the same. Why? Because supplementation is usually not in natural form. You gulp down a bunch of vitamin-C and vitamin-D and zinc. But they are never found in nature this way. Albeit, taking them like this is way better than taking most medications. But only do it for a while, and take breaks now and again.

I would think that the bast way to take supplements has two parts:
1. Get a big variety of natural foods. But you can only eat so much, and you are full. So split the foods up into various days, or eat only small amounts at a time;
2. Juice your foods. Eat some of the whole plant, but also juice some of the plants so that you get a bunch of nutrients. Somebody might say this is not natural. But many peoples around the world chew plants and suck the juice, spitting out the bulk pulp.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 10:26:42 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2020, 12:54:24 AM by franky1

though it is surprising to see that badecker moves away from his usual influencers adverts of getting people to buy chemical supplements. but its worthy of mentioning the moments of actual awakening when badecker actually realises the hole he got himself into

however a few details have to be highlighted
'juicing' does not help. yes it causes the nutrients to enter your blood stream faster because it bypasses many digestive processes. but that can actually cause issues with your digestive system too. and also skips some metabolism processes and doesnt actually get used properly by the body

because processes that should take a few hours to process naturally to absorb whats needed. just go straight into your system

this is why even if you have 2 oranges.. one in fruit form and one juiced
you get a bigger sugar rush and the vitamins then get filtered out because at the 2-4 hour period after drinking it.. most of it gets pissed out.

however the fruit form is absorbed slower and it includes fibre meaning the vitamins are absorb in a more acceptable rate and used by the body over a 6-12 hour period thus your body actually uses more vitamins

EG
juice example     fruit example
  |\
 |  \                    ,~~~~~~~,
/    \_______     /                  \
12345678910    1234567891011
thats for nutrients and sugars
having a sugar high is not actually 'feeling better/healthier' its just a trick your mind is playing and that trick then has the sugar/nutrition crash after.

small amounts regular is better than mega dose binges
having it in the right effective form works too

and also knowing what is actually helpful to then know what to have
by this, i mean thinking vitamin C is the sole solution for everything is the most foolish think ever said by badecker

and i explained all this because badecker was saying people should have thousands of milligrams of vitamin C in one go. which isnot just going to mean 99% is peed out in a couple hours.. but is also going to cause a sudden spike for 1-2 hours and then a crash. and the rest is peed out at the 2-4th hour
which is why its not recommended.
such a sudden rush of such huge amounts can actually cause issues
it actually starts to mess with the blood oxygen levels of people and can cause a kind of 'shock' to the system
thus ding the opposite of helping

which is why its better to have regular low dose EG a small glass of OJ a few times a day rather than a whole litre of OJ in the morning.
same with calcium. small amounts of milk in coffee throughout the day is better then drinking a whole carton/bottle of milk in the morning
same is said for many things, sugars, alcohol fats, carbs, and other nutrients

one massive meal and a litre of orange juice to wash it down is more harmful than the same total quantity but spread out in 3 meals of 1/3rd the total quantity

just taking more megadose vit C supplement in the morning(if vit c deficient) wont be helping you throughout the day and makes you become more intolerant where your body just tries to purge it in single use megadose form. thus you end up getting even less out of it than just taking a regular dose

say the daily intake of vit C is 90mg
your body would be using 16mg every couple hours(12 hours awake division)
so having 2000mg tablet in the morning = only 16-32mg used and then 1968+mg just peed out in 4 hours

repeat this and over time your body just treats the rush/crash as a threat and so the needed 16mg then doesnt even get to where its needed and then more of the 2000mg is purged and yet your body is still begging for vit C
(this is the same as the diabetics. too many sugar rushes causes your body to no longer want to absorb sugar normally(body slows down insulin production and ramps up kidney function to purge/convert the sugar)

however having 16mg every 4 hour(per meal) your body absorbs what it needs and actually allows your body to do its function throughout the day rather then rush/crash in 2 hours. and isnt trying to purge it after 2 hours as its not getting the rush/crash 'shock'
thus it regulates your body to function better for longer

in short eating an orange fruit is better than drinking the equivalent in juice. but if you are a juicer. have 1/3rd.. 3 times a day rather than megadose once a day

but unless your actually deficient of that nutrient then know alot of it will be peed out so dont waste lots of money trying to overdo it unless you need to, and then do it in moderation

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:52:33 PM

^^^ Did you ever notice how franky1 opposes just about anything that makes sense?

When you take vitamins, for example, you get some big amount of a particular vitamin that is not in its natural surroundings. This might be good for you for a while, but you can easily overdose on some vitamins doing it this way. Or if you don't overdose, you might not be getting enough.

Juicing gives you a larger amount of nutrients almost the natural way they come in nature in plants. They are way more balanced than if you take vitamins out of the bottle. Simply be sure to eat a bit of the actual plant, and then drink all the nutrients in natural form that you get from juicing. Very good for you.

Remember this one thing. Whatever you do regarding nutrition, don't overdo it. Would you eat 20 pounds of cilantro in one sitting? If not, then don't drink 20 pounds of cilantro juice in one sitting, either.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:55:35 PM

do u ever notice that i give actual advice and explanation

badecker one day says megadose on vit c even if you dont need it, then he says something different but then hints that magadosing is ok.. but then hints not to overdo it

he can never make up his mind thus defeats his own point of even saying things

1. orange fruit is best form of vitamin C consumption as its a slow release natural way
2. small glass OJ spread out over the day is second best
3. small dose vit C supplement regular is next
4. large glass OJ in one go. mostly goes to waste and causes rush/crash
5. megadose vit c supplement mostly goes to waste and causes more issues

1 or 2 is all people need. 3 only if you have symptoms of vit c deficiency and unable to eat/drink more
4-5 are not advisable at all

badecker pretends to say option 1 but is really just trying to subtly offer option 5 again
he is stuck in the trained script of supplement sales man offering bulk offers

sorry badecker but just because 1 is ok does not mean you can pretend 5 is the same as 1
his stupid subtle hints that megadosing is ok is in red.. which negate the other points
When you take vitamins, for example, you get some big amount of a particular vitamin that is not in its natural surroundings. This might be good for you for a while, but you can easily overdose on some vitamins doing it this way. Or if you don't overdose, you might not be getting enough.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 01:39:32 AM

I'm back on the notebook in Morrison'd cafe,

Wow, you are really brave man, if you are challenging cafe. More than 250K new cases daily worldwide should  at least have given you an alert. "The madness of the brave deserves  a song", as they say, take care of yourself.

That is not being brave. That is Jet Cash taking unnecessary needless risk. He is exposing himself while he should be taking precautions. That is not a brave thing to do. Besides this, he should be able to afford a computer to log in at home.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:05:55 AM

I'm back on the notebook in Morrison'd cafe,

Wow, you are really brave man, if you are challenging cafe. More than 250K new cases daily worldwide should  at least have given you an alert. "The madness of the brave deserves  a song", as they say, take care of yourself.

That is not being brave. That is Jet Cash taking unnecessary needless risk. He is exposing himself while he should be taking precautions. That is not a brave thing to do. Besides this, he should be able to afford a computer to log in at home.

The risk is not getting natural herd immunity.

You are going to get Covid, even if you never show any symptoms. If it takes a long time, you are still going to get it. Get out to the restaurant and get it overwith.

It's like going swimming. The water is 60degreesF. It feels so cold. But if you jump in and get used to it, it's fun. Why walk in slowly, fearing every step of the way? Swimming isn't for fearing. Life isn't either.

Coronavirus is barely any worse than the common cold. All the media stats are there for sensationalism... to scare you... like a horror movie where you get to play the part instead of just watch. Death totals aren't any bigger than any other year, and so far they are less than 2017.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:09:57 AM

do u ever notice that i give actual advice and explanation

badecker one day says megadose on vit c even if you dont need it, then he says something different but then hints that magadosing is ok.. but then hints not to overdo it

he can never make up his mind thus defeats his own point of even saying things

1. orange fruit is best form of vitamin C consumption as its a slow release natural way
2. small glass OJ spread out over the day is second best
3. small dose vit C supplement regular is next
4. large glass OJ in one go. mostly goes to waste and causes rush/crash
5. megadose vit c supplement mostly goes to waste and causes more issues

1 or 2 is all people need. 3 only if you have symptoms of vit c deficiency and unable to eat/drink more
4-5 are not advisable at all

badecker pretends to say option 1 but is really just trying to subtly offer option 5 again
he is stuck in the trained script of supplement sales man offering bulk offers

sorry badecker but just because 1 is ok does not mean you can pretend 5 is the same as 1
his stupid subtle hints that megadosing is ok is in red.. which negate the other points

[Added back in >>>] Juicing gives you a larger amount of nutrients almost the natural way they come in nature in plants. They are way more balanced than if you take vitamins out of the bottle.

Did anybody ever notice how franky1 twists the meaning and takes anything out of context to make his point?

Megadosing of nutrients is generally okay for a short time. But it is way better than taking medicine from the doctor. How do we know? Just check the hundreds of thousands of hospital deaths every year. Those medical jokers don't know what they are doing.

Bit franky1 knows what he is doing. He attempting to reinforce his favorite pasttime... making money through the medical.

Cool

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 09:00:46 AM

The government seems to spend much of its time trying to discourage people from gaining free natural benefits, and offering less effective products from the money Pharmers. Hand sanitisers is one example, another is the use of sunlight to make vitamin "D" - the supplements provide a less effective variant, and there is a danger of over dosing with them. Vitamin "C" is yet another example, but try to find unpasteurised orange juice if you are drinking that.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:57:44 AM

government encourages people to go outside and get sunlight
i have not seen any message from boris that people should never go out and instead suck on supplements and take loads of pills

what you need to realise is that life is not binary of one extreme or another. its actually fiuld

so while you think when boris says reduce exposure you read 'remove exposure'
so while you think when boris says stay 2m apart you read stay 200m apart
so while you think when boris says stay home if you can and get some exercise you read 'never leave home for any reason'

reducing the spread is for the reduction of risk to those that get sick
other viruses with less sickness dont get the same advice where its only done for vaccine money. because its not about vaccine money. its about the fact that more people are getting sick

its been clear from day one the amount of people getting sick and needing hospital care is so high that it can over run hospitals if not under control

if the sickness was not so high then there would be no need to keep it under control

and thats the funny part you ignore
if sickness was as low as all other viruses. how comes all other viruses are not being handled the same way
thus lack of same controls. debunks the stupid rhetoric thats its done just to sell pharma products
because pharma could sell to all other viruses of the "same" situation.. if the situation was the same

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 12:40:14 PM

Well the government initiative seems to be working. The Morrison's cafe has started to run out of food, mainly salads, lasagne, and afternoon teas. Things do seem to be recovering slowly where the government allows businesses and customers to work things out for themselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: