Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lockdown easing - I'm back in the cafe  (Read 1509 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 10:05:33 AM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

I'm back on the notebook in Morrison'd cafe, and I've got a power socket. The netbook is fine for social posting, but it is a bit restrictive for web site maintenance. Things have changed now. There is a restricted menu, and the tables have plastic partitions between them, and tables are for groups of two of four. Only one person from a party is allowed to pay as well. There are only half as many tables as before, and not many people are using the restaurant at the moment, which is just as well, as there are only 2 staff members to do everything.

Most other places are take away only, and Costa only accept contactless payments, so that blows them out for me. I'll never use contactless, and I modified the one card I had when the bank refused to provide a non-contactless card. I drilled a small hole through the connection to the aerial inside the card. Things are still a bit paranoid, as you have to ask for a serviette. This is in case somebody has touched it before you get it, although the gloveless staff hand you your serviettes.

I'll explore a few others, as I believe Wetherspoon's is now open for coffee, but I think they have a more complex system for ordering and payment. I think I read that you have to install their app, and pay with your phone. That another place that I won't be able to use.

One of the staff memebers has just tripped over the base of one of the lane barriers that they are using. She crashed down whilst carrying a pile of trays, but doesn't seem to have any serious injuries. It shows that there is far more collateral damage as a result of the misguided restrictions that government's are imposing on business and the public. The coronavirus is a fairly minor virus infection - I believe it is ranked at 36 in the severity list, The banker's desire to use it to crash economies and fiat currencies are the real problems, and seem to be taking more lives than the virus.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2175

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 10:26:40 AM

We are experiencing a similar situation over here, lockdown is being eased in most of the cities, even the ones that are most hit. Several sectors have been allowed to open back up and sometime last week the first commercial domestic flight in months took to the air.
There however seems to be pattern in the easing process, the government is only opening up sectors which generates revenue for it i.e, which it can tax directly such as airports, hotels etc while other sectors which are not subject to coperate taxes, but will instead require funding to safely open up, like schools have remained closed.

The coronavirus is a fairly minor virus infection - I believe it is ranked at 36 in the severity list,
As long as the health care system can stay above the situation, it can be managed, but with the rate of spread, it can easily exceed the capacity of a national health system and more people would have otherwise survived with adequate care would be left untreated. For developing nations with a poor health structure, the situation could get critical.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 10:37:44 AM

Looks like the Coronavirus genie is back in the carafe... or is it the bottle?

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 07:17:58 PM

Good news to hear that life returns to normal eventually. After lockdown, I first visited cafe back in May and now I'm visiting it on regular basis. And back in June, they ended whole quarantine. It's such great feeling to live normal life without any restrictions and without being forced to wear mask. I also had visited football stadium several times already to watch some matches, I missed that atmosphere a lot.
I'll have vacations in end of July - start of August and I started to look for flight tickets, maybe to Spain or Italy.
In Europe situation in general is under control now. But there is no signs that other continents will return to normal life soon, especially South and North America.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 05:30:14 AM

Good news to hear that life returns to normal eventually. After lockdown, I first visited cafe back in May and now I'm visiting it on regular basis. And back in June, they ended whole quarantine. It's such great feeling to live normal life without any restrictions and without being forced to wear mask. I also had visited football stadium several times already to watch some matches, I missed that atmosphere a lot.
Wow. Looks like from where you're from, policies have been eased. That's actually good to know. It's a sign that things are slowly going back to normal.

Here in our province, lockdown's been put to ease as well. I was able to go to a restaurant last week with my partner but before entering the place, you'll have to step on a mat for sanitation purposes as well as putting alcohol first. But unlike you, we're under the mandatory of wearing face masks whenever going out our home. And physical distancing is a must. If those were not followed, then there'll be a corresponding sanction.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 05:57:38 AM

Wow. Looks like from where you're from, policies have been eased. That's actually good to know. It's a sign that things are slowly going back to normal.

Here in our province, lockdown's been put to ease as well. I was able to go to a restaurant last week with my partner but before entering the place, you'll have to step on a mat for sanitation purposes as well as putting alcohol first. But unlike you, we're under the mandatory of wearing face masks whenever going out our home. And physical distancing is a must. If those were not followed, then there'll be a corresponding sanction.

Same here, the cafes are open but we need to wear masks when entering, the tables are spread far away from each other and you can take off your mask when at your table. The employees in the stores and supermarket still have to wear masks. I think it's good to reopen the public life and let people interact with eachother again, as long as the corona numbers are not rising again and everyone keeps up with the social distancing rules.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 07:50:25 AM

As I understand it, mask are not worn for health reasons, but to keep reminding people that a minor epidemic is being escalated by the banking elite to bring down the economies of the world. Mask do do any good, especially when you see the way people are using them. They are virus stores, and can be seen littered around the car parks. You breath out to get rid of waste gases and toxins, and forcing people to re-breath their exhaled breath is obviously not healthy. Of course they need to keep the panic going whilst they create their poisonous vaccines. They will be useless, and will continue to make people dependent on the pharma companies for their imuinity. What a waste of money.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:09:40 AM

Same with where I am now. It feels safer to go out also without my documents. During the hard lockdown, I have to bring all my papers everywhere I go but my documents also allow me to go out every Wednesday and Saturday.  Now I can walk around the park without the eyes of a platoon watching me.

Why do you believe like all these Covid19 is just a conspiracy theory, evidence shows patients died already?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:33:30 AM

I'm back on the notebook in Morrison'd cafe, and I've got a power socket. The netbook is fine for social posting, but it is a bit restrictive for web site maintenance. Things have changed now. There is a restricted menu, and the tables have plastic partitions between them, and tables are for groups of two of four. Only one person from a party is allowed to pay as well. There are only half as many tables as before, and not many people are using the restaurant at the moment, which is just as well, as there are only 2 staff members to do everything.

Most other places are take away only, and Costa only accept contactless payments, so that blows them out for me. I'll never use contactless, and I modified the one card I had when the bank refused to provide a non-contactless card. I drilled a small hole through the connection to the aerial inside the card. Things are still a bit paranoid, as you have to ask for a serviette. This is in case somebody has touched it before you get it, although the gloveless staff hand you your serviettes.

I'll explore a few others, as I believe Wetherspoon's is now open for coffee, but I think they have a more complex system for ordering and payment. I think I read that you have to install their app, and pay with your phone. That another place that I won't be able to use.

One of the staff memebers has just tripped over the base of one of the lane barriers that they are using. She crashed down whilst carrying a pile of trays, but doesn't seem to have any serious injuries. It shows that there is far more collateral damage as a result of the misguided restrictions that government's are imposing on business and the public. The coronavirus is a fairly minor virus infection - I believe it is ranked at 36 in the severity list, The banker's desire to use it to crash economies and fiat currencies are the real problems, and seem to be taking more lives than the virus.

@Jet Cash I’m not sure why you took a risk of going to a cafe but in my personal opinion you should avoid going out unless it’s absolutely necessary, and I’m saying this because now it’s confirmed that covid spreads through air. Further if I’m correct you’re from UK and your own country expert has warned that covid stays in the air for one hour, and if you yet decide to step out despite this fact, then please use a face shield along with masks and gloves.

Coronavirus can survive in the air for more than an hour, a top UK Government scientific adviser has warned.

“You go indoors for the cool, just as in the northeast and other cool places you go in for the warmth in winter, so you’re less socially distanced,” says Edward Nardell, MD, professor of environmental health and immunology and infectious diseases at Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health. “You’re more likely to be touching the same surfaces that have been contaminated by people speaking and coughing etc.,” he says.

Sources:

https://www.9news.com.au/health/coronavirus-airborne-particles-survive-one-hour-warns-uk-expert/9e1244c8-21b2-454d-b548-cba93c11d4d5

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200708/air-conditioning-may-be-spreading-covid

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/face-shields-qatar-airways/index.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/07/11/government-preparing-ease-restrictions-using-public-transport/
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 12:45:03 PM

@Jet Cash I’m not sure why you took a risk of going to a cafe but in my personal opinion you should avoid going out unless it’s absolutely necessary, and I’m saying this because now it’s confirmed that covid spreads through air. Further if I’m correct you’re from UK and your own country expert has warned that covid stays in the air for one hour, and if you yet decide to step out despite this fact, then please use a face shield along with masks and gloves.

Coronavirus can survive in the air for more than an hour, a top UK Government scientific adviser has warned.

“You go indoors for the cool, just as in the northeast and other cool places you go in for the warmth in winter, so you’re less socially distanced,” says Edward Nardell, MD, professor of environmental health and immunology and infectious diseases at Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health. “You’re more likely to be touching the same surfaces that have been contaminated by people speaking and coughing etc.,” he says.

Sources:

https://www.9news.com.au/health/coronavirus-airborne-particles-survive-one-hour-warns-uk-expert/9e1244c8-21b2-454d-b548-cba93c11d4d5

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200708/air-conditioning-may-be-spreading-covid

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/face-shields-qatar-airways/index.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/07/11/government-preparing-ease-restrictions-using-public-transport/

Just think in terms of virii particles per cubic meter, and it's clear that outside, anywhere except jammed in a crowd, is very safe, and inside, anywhere, is likely unsafe.

I'm glad you have some places open, give them money and help keep them in business. Some won't survive.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2014

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 05:24:33 PM

All these requirements make the work of all kinds of cafes very difficult. Obviously, they are aimed at improving the safety of visitors, but in reality it is almost useless, because in other places people freely contact and walk without masks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 06:03:38 PM

It isn't the number of infections that matter, but the numbers of ICU admissions and deaths, and those seem to be dropping. The more infections the better in my opinion so that we can get natural immunity. The rubbish that is going to to try to increase fear so that they can justify forced poisonous vaccinations is really getting annoying.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:42:46 PM

It isn't the number of infections that matter, but the numbers of ICU admissions and deaths, and those seem to be dropping. The more infections the better in my opinion so that we can get natural immunity. The rubbish that is going to to try to increase fear so that they can justify forced poisonous vaccinations is really getting annoying.

Deaths are dropping because the medical finally realized that they were killing patients with ventilators.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 07:17:38 PM

Yes, indeed we are living normal live. For example there was just 1 new case of COVID-19 in whole country. Unfortunately, situation isn't so good in other parts of world.
There is only one bad thing remains - if you're not infected with covid, it's almost impossible to get into hospital. So, if you have other health issues, you're in big trouble.

Wow, you are really brave man, if you are challenging cafe. More than 250K new cases daily worldwide should  at least have given you an alert. "The madness of the brave deserves  a song", as they say, take care of yourself.
Number of new cases worldwide is huge, but does 60k new cases in USA or 7000 cases in Brazil  rrally puts you in danger when you are living in Europe? And what you're offering to do? Should we sit down at home until magical vaccine will be found?

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 07:48:32 PM

what if i told you that covid actually caused more people to need hospital care than a normal 'flu season' does.. and thats numbers even with lockdown restrictions reducing the infection rate.

what if i told you n95 masks filter out over 95% of pathogens. but a cloth mask is only 20%
and distance dilutes the amount the further you are
where

so if you imagine someone exhales 500mill particles. and your within 1 metre of them
(you without any cover)
without them wearing any mask: 125m
with them wearing cloth mask: 100m
with them wearing N95: 6.25m

(you with cloth mask)
without them wearing any mask: 100m
with them wearing cloth mask: 80m
with them wearing N95: 5m

(you with n95 mask)
without them wearing any mask: 6.25m
with them wearing cloth mask: 5m
with them wearing N95: 0.065m

so if you imagine someone exhales 500mill particles. and your within 2 metre of them
(you without any cover)
without them wearing any mask: 7.8m
with them wearing cloth mask: 6.25m
with them wearing N95: 0.4m

(you with cloth mask)
without them wearing any mask: 6.25m
with them wearing cloth mask: 5m
with them wearing N95: 0.32m

(you with n95 mask)
without them wearing any mask: 0.4m
with them wearing cloth mask: 0.32m
with them wearing N95: 0.02m

now what if i told you. that in comparative numbers

once you understand the particle dilution in air over distance
once you then add in the 20% covering 95% surgical mask

and just run the math.
you then start to see that
both wearing face coverings at 2metre. is like 1 person wearing n95 at 1metre
or not wearing a face covering at 2metres is not much difference to wearing a face covering. but is a bit helpful

then if you work both not wearing a mask for 300breaths(15minutes) is the same as being lip to lip for 12second kiss(4breath 0 distance)

it then should really then stimulate your braincells to then realise that if you want to reduce how much nasty invaders you inhale can actually be reduced by actually doing something like staying at a distance. reducing time your within range. and if you are wearing a covering or not if you want to spend just a couple extra minutes around someone close.  or you can play ignorant and roll the dice

yes out of billions of antibody particles in your body. you might have a couple million lucky random antibody's that are close enough to covid to atleast do something.
but if your immuno compromised that number can be less

so again a numbers game. if your body is only inhaling a couple million vs 500mill a breath. your body doesnt have to fight as much

but if your immuno compromised in any way or your body cant work fast enough to react fast enough. then even what some think of as safe distance may not be enough because they dont have as much defense

as for the coffee shop economics.. where your risking health just for the 'boost the economy' stuff
maybe try to find a quiet independant coffee shop that offers wifi. instead of these big national chains.
in short 'shop local'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:14:55 PM

what if i told you that covid actually caused more people to need hospital care than a normal 'flu season' does.. and thats numbers even with lockdown restrictions reducing the infection rate.

what if i told you n95 masks filter out over 95% of pathogens. but a cloth mask is only 20%
and distance dilutes the amount the further you are....
as for the coffee shop economics.. where your risking health just for the 'boost the economy' stuff
maybe try to find a quiet independant coffee shop that offers wifi. instead of these big national chains.
in short 'shop local'

If you told me that stuff? I'd ask not what your precautions based on your fear factors were, but what's your end game?

Because (A) you certainly haven't offered it (B) I might not agree with it (C) you probably don't have a well thought out, or thought out at all, end game.

Without that end game strategy, NONE of your comments make any bit of sense whatsoever.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:57:07 PM

When you get to the judgement, tell all the people who died from the ventilators.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:58:15 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2020, 09:13:15 PM by franky1

my end game is to correct the certain people in this forum that think that the virus isnt real or doesnt send people to hospital.
the type of people that even if sick themselves will still want to go out and about coughing on other people thinking they are doing other people a favour
the type of people that just dont know math or science so stay ignorant and try to cultivate more people into being careless

if just some readers realise that they can be a little bit safer for themselves and others. then it is worth it.
imagine if patient zero back in december didnt go to work for a week even after knowing he was sick
the amount of spread would have been not even something the world has to deal with now

even if its too late to have prevented this first wave. stopping/slowing down a second wave is worth it.
heck even learning from it for future cross infectious stuff is worth it.

if you read jetcashs and badeckers posts about thinking that herd immunity is the way to go.. you start to see the types of people that im talking about

my "game" is helping people know if their bodies immunity can only handle a few million particles per breath. then staying at a distance wont overwhelm them with an invasion of hundreds of millions a breath.
meaning that even if people still go out with a cough, staying at distance wont overwhelm other people. and instead atleast give them a microdose at safe distance compared to mega dose close up.

thats not to say. to now do it on purpose. because there are still other people that may not have that good immunity even for a few mill particles a breath. and unless you know math and science well. and can guarantee your actions wont harm others. its best to when sick just avoid all close contact until your better

but i know even after 4-5 months these types of people wont learn basic hygiene or personal space ethics

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:01:12 PM

When you get to the judgement, tell all the people who died from the ventilators.

Cool

doctors dont just grab random healthy people off the streets and throw them on a ventilator
any doctor that does put someone on a ventilator that doesnt need it will get reprimanded. as you know

as for those that need a ventilator. due to no other treatments that work. they would die without a ventilator
emphasis they would die
so think of the survivors because of ventilators

so when YOU get to the judgement, tell all the people that lived from the ventilators

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:13:44 PM

Cool

doctors dont just grab random healthy people off the streets and throw them on a ventilator
any doctor that does put someone on a ventilator that doesnt need it will get reprimanded. as you know

as for those that need a ventilator. due to no other treatments that work. they would die without a ventilator
emphasis they would die
so think of the survivors because of ventilators

so when YOU get to the judgement, tell all the people that lived from the ventilators

As you know, the hospital made a load of money off those dead people. All the hospital need do is claim a big fat accident. Most of the people don't know how to sue properly to get some money out of the hospitals, and with the lockdowns, they won't start until all the death causes have been covered up.

Besides, the people who lived even though they were ventilated, barely made it, when simple oxygen therapy would have worked a whole lot better.

Cool

EDIT: In fact, they would have had a much better time of it if the cafes hadn't been shutdown, and they went out to eat.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  

Jump to: