Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dormant addresses are waking up?  (Read 1007 times)
btcscamwarning

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:08:07 PM

Maybe someone solved a puzzle.

Yeah. The puzzle of life. I want to solve a puzzle of 3000BTC to.

4 wallet dat  2 solved ! Shocked Shocked

https://satoshidisk.com/pay/C7noAQ

Who will sell private keys?
Why do not they take these bitcoins?
There is no guarantee that these private keys will open these addresses.

google web archive can be found
source of all 4 wallets

here's an example!
https://imgur.com/hQ2ZQ9r

12quQt1vjSuc62nif2dGFmsgyxosB67go2
155A4hz5BcpeB722FoZSewsLojR3MeRc8u
1DNZ2vEqnAYPKKS3vLeLEjV8Ax7Du9L8vn

Scammer. Don't buy this wallet. Electrum.dat and wallet.dat = big difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcscamwarning

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:47:08 PM

Maybe someone solved a puzzle.

Yeah. The puzzle of life. I want to solve a puzzle of 3000BTC to.

4 wallet dat  2 solved ! Shocked Shocked

https://satoshidisk.com/pay/C7noAQ

Who will sell private keys?
Why do not they take these bitcoins?
There is no guarantee that these private keys will open these addresses.

google web archive can be found
source of all 4 wallets

here's an example!
https://imgur.com/hQ2ZQ9r

12quQt1vjSuc62nif2dGFmsgyxosB67go2
155A4hz5BcpeB722FoZSewsLojR3MeRc8u
1DNZ2vEqnAYPKKS3vLeLEjV8Ax7Du9L8vn

Scammer. Don't buy this wallet. Electrum.dat and wallet.dat = big difference.

SCAMMER Huh   LOL
I don't sell anything to you idiot

elektrum wallet 2million dollar  LOL  

http://web.archive.org/web/20140420105001/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140912.0

In 2010 to 2013 there are many abandoned wallets on the net

I don't believe you Smiley. Scammer. Don't buy the wallet he posted the link to!
iparktur

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 09:45:23 AM

1 - this address 1DNZ2vEqnAYPKKS3vLeLEjV8Ax7Du98 is specified not correctly.
Will be correct - 1DNZ2vEqnAYPKKS3vLeLEjV8Ax7Du9L8vn

2 - if these addresses were created in ELECTRUM and if an option " only for receiving funds (watch-only wallet) " there was established, without SEED phrases anybody nothing can make.

3 - on this address 155A4hz5BcpeB722FoZSewsLojR3MeRc8u continue to come BTC
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:55:59 AM

It seems as though someone immediately remembered that they have bitcoins and started sending them out somewhere else, or it could have been that some early adopters are now transferring their coins hence the movement by now. It could be a lot of things and this is not something new but apparently the timing is somewhat perfect and in-line with the recent pump that we've seen for bitcoin. Usually it goes the other way around but yeah, the movement has been a month or so ago that we don't know exactly what happened to those coins that were sent out.

This. It's likely to be an early miner that remembered they had coins in a wallet on their old computer in their attic. It's not a huge amount of coins, so unlikely to have affected either the dump or the subsequent pump.
Maybe this addresses are the old ones, what I mean is that they have bought a lot of bitcoins since it was started. Because we all know the price of bitcoin since it started it too low so if it pumps the prices on their wallet also pumps. We all know that the nature of every cryptocurrency is volatile, meaning the prices are changing time by time, everytime that there is transaction happening the prices in the market is changing. It is all about buying low and wait for the right time that the price go up. Patience is a virtue, you should keep that in mind if you want to earn a lot of money. You should have also courage to earn even if the market is going on a downfall, dont lose hope and just wait. HOLD until you get what you want.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:56:09 AM

Keep on watching, whales are moving coins to unknown wallets showing the intention of HODLing. As usual, no one knows what this means for the short term price of BTC. But it's obvious major players are getting ready to absolutely game the futures market. All the huge movement recently, seems like they are teeing up to me. however this could be a good news because a large BTC movement does not mean the person or the group wants to sell the coins or dumps the market. They may, for example, use the BTC to enter a long position, and borrow USD to buy BTC. in general, don't trade based on some 3000 BTC moving somewhere and HODL. Don't forget it's just a new market. Don't be afraid of whales, be afraid of not entering the market early.
supika (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 08:43:24 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 09:20:27 PM by supika

Second round. All addressees are  from 2011. A total of aprox 3653 BTC.

Almost all of them are having input transactions of 0.00000888 BTC, 0.00000666 BTC or other similar values.

121PD8dUB7qV3iBti2oh749FB6ewKhrUVd
12Sw5TdWmhNBrp4aatyUbuwvjTWiGBN6Ud
15HFtBRHb1YBya59qqBh4ixERvpghqHPm9
163FHEwPo24J8qJpeGn49bfW1ZFvtveetg
17p9trUz5EEwdBS2w1RH2ZtuHmHFhWVzSh
186XnrNi2PaaaDkmR5Uy1ApJ6XEwjWyAGu
1cyWYR4WxXrXY18Exi6xwAPJaT18nPRfk
1DAq5ddQygy8FYxUv2GcnVG6do8kvxEBZM
1DvjpfhySgayHZbDtRkMLbYLyfHjQJfy6g
1Ehoz6WPFfVPgCJeifiPMirsVUYQ8So9oM
1GTKWmjYzVZbckw7WYkk4obadsTFACAHCp
1H4VEycmCNW3mxUMemYW68BKBM4giBkVLe
1KdypGFpuYc6RSiwon2LZkRasdjTM6TgMH
1QHQMWtQoJMouPrQHfJPHyqx9asvJTMRSP
mrxtraf

Activity: 255
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 09:37:39 PM

Second round. All addressees are  from 2011. A total of aprox 3653 BTC.

Almost all of them are having input transactions of 0.00000888 BTC, 0.00000666 BTC or other similar values.

121PD8dUB7qV3iBti2oh749FB6ewKhrUVd
12Sw5TdWmhNBrp4aatyUbuwvjTWiGBN6Ud
15HFtBRHb1YBya59qqBh4ixERvpghqHPm9
163FHEwPo24J8qJpeGn49bfW1ZFvtveetg
17p9trUz5EEwdBS2w1RH2ZtuHmHFhWVzSh
186XnrNi2PaaaDkmR5Uy1ApJ6XEwjWyAGu
1cyWYR4WxXrXY18Exi6xwAPJaT18nPRfk
1DAq5ddQygy8FYxUv2GcnVG6do8kvxEBZM
1DvjpfhySgayHZbDtRkMLbYLyfHjQJfy6g
1Ehoz6WPFfVPgCJeifiPMirsVUYQ8So9oM
1GTKWmjYzVZbckw7WYkk4obadsTFACAHCp
1H4VEycmCNW3mxUMemYW68BKBM4giBkVLe
1KdypGFpuYc6RSiwon2LZkRasdjTM6TgMH
1QHQMWtQoJMouPrQHfJPHyqx9asvJTMRSP

There are several points that suggest different thoughts.
The first one. These transactions are made automatically. At the same time, the machine has not been controlled for a long time or it has not been controlled.
Where are such conclusions from?
1. The funds haven’t gone any further.
2. If someone got access (remembered, picked up, restored) to a private wallet. That would have transferred the entire balance, and not the first initial transaction!
3. The altos BCH etc., would be moved!
Two options come out of this.
1. There is some kind of script that runs from time to time and transfers funds from wallets that he knows to new ones, while he remembers new addresses and amounts. In this case, the amounts may be different and time intervals between transfers too.
Option 2. This is someone picking up transaction signatures. Created a large number of transactions with large amounts on the basis of current blockchain data, once upon a time, and a subset of these signature transactions. Again, this is some kind of machine. And no one controls, otherwise the altos would have been translated.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:58:25 PM

It seems as though someone immediately remembered that they have bitcoins and started sending them out somewhere else, or it could have been that some early adopters are now transferring their coins hence the movement by now. It could be a lot of things and this is not something new but apparently the timing is somewhat perfect and in-line with the recent pump that we've seen for bitcoin. Usually it goes the other way around but yeah, the movement has been a month or so ago that we don't know exactly what happened to those coins that were sent out.
If I'm going to guess these people caught wind of the halving and then remembered that they have some bitcoins in their wallet. That's why they opened their accounts once again. I can't tell if this is a good or a bad thing for bitcoin as a whole because for starters they are not expected to do anything qith their coins but maybe trade and sell. They might cause a huge dump in bitcoin's price after the halving which could cause a huge problem for those people who hodled their coins instead of selling them.

Hopefully these people fo something more productive with their coins instesd ofcjust flat out selling them to at least secure bitcoin's future.
alizarosa2123

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:45:36 AM

well, i do not know what behind the proprietor minds.
he do a mass sell at this moment, following 8 years, however on 2017 he totally observe the prices is 2x above lately costs, and he just hodl it.
a basic explanation :
most likely he figure the value will go higher ,yet now, he appears to be drained for hodl and make a move to sell. in spite of the very fact that , exchanges aren't done at an equivalent time.

be that because it may, well , its simply based from my supposition.
cchadwicka

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 02:29:24 AM

I am the owner of address https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF
iparktur

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 06:51:09 AM

Why did you write about this problem here on the forum? If you know everything and are currently negotiating with Bitstamp support - how can we help you? We can only wish you success in negotiations with the Bitstamp administration ....
cchadwicka

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 10:59:32 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2020, 07:47:15 PM by cchadwicka

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF?page=68

=============================================================

yf5FsdyDPm+CPEE2suSoCaAchaqvz+f+            <---------------------  this is a type of , "memory bar" I used while thinking a certain thought.   this was in my notes

Frenom Ticker 468994    this was in my notes

============================================================

Above is encrypted notes to deter data loss and data theft.

============================================================

Frenom Ticker is bitstamp account number 489xx.

yf5 refers to the address;     1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF   refers to the first three letters.  (e being the 5th letter in the alphabet)

+f+ refers to the address     1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF    refers to the second F and the last F

===================================================

these are notes I have that may pertain to the address. I hid information in the maxthon browser notes section.  

And although this is probably not true, I know I did open a bitstamp account in 2011 and I did buy some bitcoin.  It is just bitstamp wont let me into my account.

===================================================================================

I opened account 489xx at Bitstamp.net.  I believe this is the location of the account;

I opened the account in February of 2011.  I had some banking to do the week of February 7-11.  
Attempted to purchase bitcoin on February 7 or 8.  Was unsuccessful (visa verify, mastercard secure code).  
I went to Arkansas Federal Credit Union to transfer money to a Visa or Mastercard that would authorize a purchase.  
The woman at the bank put a 2 week hold on my funds.  Typical safety procedure at the bank, no big deal.  
I believe that the next purchase could have been made on March first.  

Bitstamp has refused to send me a password reset.  I am unable to access my account.
The bitcoin are either held on Bitstanp's custodian service or on an offline wallet, the bip passphrase is,
if I remember corrrectly, stored on the support notes on Bitstamp account 48994.

*I typed 'Tim Hall' in the name box of the account.  On June 3, 2011 I put a note that was similar to, "This account belongs to Chadwick Allen Austin.".
This may be the reason Bitstamp will not let me into my account.  I am not intrested in addressing any Fraud claims or anything similar.  
I am innocent and I am not a crook.  I believe it is my religious right to use any name I choose, and any birth date I choose.  
I am honest and trust myself.

I have spent several years trying to get access to these purchases made in 2011.    
I trust the internet community and am providing this information with the presumption honesty will prevail.

I know for sure, 100% that I bought some bitcoin in 2011 at bitstamp and I have my account number.  
honesty prevailing, one day I will regain access to my btc account.

Please do not use or address me by my birth name.  

======================================================================

today, I am still unsure of the records on the blockchain concerning the 1Fee address.  I remember it differently.  coincidental it has a June 3, 2011 buy.  that was the last time I accessed the account.

iparktur

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 07:33:17 AM

To  cchadwicka

You write some doubtful facts.
You wrote that you opened your account and bought bitcoins on June 3, 2011 for $ 116.
But this account was opened on March 01, 2011.
February 9 - Bitcoin has reached a psychologically important mark - parity to the US dollar (1 BTC = 1 USD).
Therefore, for $ 116 you could buy 116 BTC but not 79,956 BTC !!!
Even if we assume that you could have redeemed bitcoins from someone at half price (i.e., 0.5 USD each), then for a maximum of $ 116 you could buy 232 BTC but not 79956 BTC !!!
Dana888

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 07:48:35 AM

Hi,

All below addresses were emptied this year. Most of them in Sept. 2019. Around 2982 BTC in 21 addresses.
All addresses were first used in 2011, and dormant until now.
BCH is still there except 1 address.

No spending transactions on them so the public key was not known.
The owner he suddenly remembered after 8 years that he had some BTC?

12CpK8apTJfaMSiPYhGMDdaRRFYoS721Px
13GUJutC6GKgJQTcGzCtznDDYFQKVJFVwp
13Sa73PU9Ar5sE4SdFcBdbg9ntbNcMQhaA
14k4GhqA1svNZPbssdAjgdnfzWTpAigZVH
14nppk7sMVv91n1Nch6DQKaFto3wVmh8yT
16KVwFVDfU3DKrvnGGSM7hsGp3MnvHczuB
17tXBRCQzQz87zYetp3wwJRms4fcWN4a8v
18ws2qaW2xBRWGCmfjnDiDHa55A5iSJogP
18xEu7DB8u58ivNa3VwEFeEc4ZbjtMVtPD
19w2MURRz5LsjNHCckmp65YX4WCc7kJdJF
1APGxVLKXhXepeaAjV6z3s4d7xCYXXDwmj
1Aw7mXtLMDjTBNcaqjv6cT935BEQQr5vRF
1B3m4F831f9u6ySnpYbUwgriJAgS3tuso5
1BpqxJp2LEban4mJou5rDHYmzA9eTwKbXY
1CbvcQXEYrqXqbBczHL8to3xeVZ3EsgrhH
1DKwr32h5F6uuUmePdT7esZ21AfK7ovASK
1FRtwC64bWcMb7RGBcwLJTup6tYrCMs9ge
1HQT2UZEK4i3yHnYbVTaXNccgnM45th94f
1MtUY5R3xixWfthqrprVPWMMTwR5A7GU2x
1nYrmtXVjX9G3Q86tdKcKQRCq2MPVvNp9

What are your opinions?

Similar to that. It happens that someone hides the key to the wallet and finds it accidentally on an old laptop, and there is already a fortune) Perhaps this is what happened to the owner of this wallet. Perhaps he even lives somewhere on this forum and we can ask him a few questions directly. Answer my friend!
cchadwicka

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 07:55:15 PM

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF?page=68

=============================================================

yf5FsdyDPm+CPEE2suSoCaAchaqvz+f+            <---------------------  this is a type of , "memory bar" I used while thinking a certain thought.   this was in my notes

Frenom Ticker 468994    this was in my notes

===================================================================================

Above is encrypted notes to deter data loss and data theft.

Frenom Ticker is bitstamp account number 489xx.

yf5 refers to the address;     1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF   refers to the first three letters.  (e being the 5th letter in the alphabet)

+f+ refers to the address     1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF    refers to the second F and the last F

these are notes I have that may pertain to the address. I hid information in the maxthon browser notes section.  

And although this is probably not true, I know I did open a bitstamp account in 2011 and I did buy some bitcoin.  It is just bitstamp wont let me into my account.

The account at bitstamp was opened at 1609 Center Street, Little Rock, Ar 72016 USA on a comcast internet connection with a gateway computer I bought at best buy on a Friday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: