Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Card Launches in Europe  (Read 587 times)
shata (OP)

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:45:12 AM

Binance made remarkable development started from its inception. And only this year, the former exchange made significant purchases as it acquired coinmarketcap
AND now binance card. Of course, this will spur mainstream adoption.
Quote from: tippytoes link=topic=5262170.msg54806502#msg54806502
If that is the case that is awesome, that is exactly what we need in adoption, people will be able to spend everything on there and basically live a pure crypto life (except when they have to pay cash) I need to check more details about commissions and rates but if it is not too steep I think it would be perfect for me, I hope it comes to my country one day too.

That's exactly right! They will do the conversions internally. So you don't have to worry whether you don't have fiat on hand and only BNB or other crypto in your wallet. So even if the merchant is only accepting fiat, there's nothing to worry about. As long as you have their binance card, they will take charge of the conversion to fiat.

Moreover, specific details regarding fees, charges,  process, updates and etc., have not yet announced by the exchange. So, we will wait for that maybe next week.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:51:27 AM

Binance everywhere, hope we are not going into centralization in a decentralized revolution? Time will tell and I am expecting institution to come up and join this revolution and makes things more competitive.
Binance will continue to align on the purpose of a decentralized market and having a card doesn't mean that we are going under the centralized market. Binance is simply amazing, it looks like all of the business under the cryptomarket will conquer them. I'm looking for more updates with Binance and hoping as well that this card will also travel in Asia to make it more fun and exciting.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:02:31 AM

Binance card launched in Europe, enabling binance users to convert and spend BTC, BNB, SXP, BUSD to fiat. Binance card worked like traditional debit card powered by Swipe Plarform. Balance on the card will remain to be in the form of BNB coin until the point of sale which users can convert it into either cryptocurrency or fiat.

Source: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/421499824684900740/Binance-Card-Launches-in-Europe
So the supported establishment will be restricted since they only using those coins on their ecosystem. How fiat system will work on conversion for example you wanted to spend your coin for food, services or any other goods that accept or support Binance card.

For a big project this is a great advance. But still and only available yet to Europe.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 03:03:28 AM

Binance is a perfect example of a project with potential and consistency in development to become one of the best at present, when you talk about project with determination and goal to achieve Binance is one of them, since the inception of this company,  they have strive so hard to provide better service to users, they keep expanding and including new features to their services so that users can have a better experience, kudos to Binance for their hard work, they deserve all the credits.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:37:06 AM

Binance is always breaking new grounds and this is a new one. I respect the exchange for it's determination and renewed idea to push crypto expansion forward.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:45:15 AM

This is very good news that Binance is lunched the card for the spending of the crypto in various swap point. But, I want to know that whether it has lunched in only Europe or any other country. But, the crucial thing is that how much it has cost to maintain the card and what is the transactions cost over all the spending point.
Erumo

Activity: 549
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:15:46 AM

Then it will be really convenient if all the cryptos that are listed on binance can be used for this card. The fact that it's real-time doesnt burden us to convert it to fiat first like any other card out there although it's not something new.
Hopefully this will be a great success and expand even further, could be alternative for someone who used to deal with card frequently like me.

Convenient - yes, but you dont see the exchange rate when you use your card.

I understand it will work like this: you transfer altcoins from your balance to binance card deposit and they are kept in altcoins. They are not exchanged automatically (because you might want to move them back). You go to shop, use the card, pay in EUR or USD. When you go back to your account, only then you see exchange rate.

And more interesting - how will be selected which alt or btc to use for exchange? Lets say I have ETH, BTC, BNB on cards balance. I buy a bottle of water. Which cryptocurrency will be used for that purchase Huh

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 07:39:30 AM

If this idea were to come true, I believe Binance would be much bigger. And in the next 1-2 years, Binance can even surpass ETH in terms of market capitalization, wait and see what will happen next in the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:41:23 AM

Binance everywhere, hope we are not going into centralization in a decentralized revolution? Time will tell and I am expecting institution to come up and join this revolution and makes things more competitive.
Unfortunately binance has always actively making innovation and that's the fact. Other exchange might be doing the same thing but binance always stealing the spotlight. competition is always welcome because it gives us more advantages but until now very few it seems that come close to binance but in my opinion the crypto is not always focused on binance alone its just that binance maybe have good promotion team lol.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:44:01 AM

It's a great business strategy of Binance to mold them according to the local priorities and laws. With US citizen being blocked from the exchange, they create a local exchange curated just for US citizens and abiding by the rules of the nation. They are not letting anyone be left behind. They even catalyzed P2P and OTP trading in China and it's been rumored that they are in talk with the Chinese authorities to let Chinese trade crypto once again. But it would surely come with a lot of restrictions like the US version.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 10:07:56 AM

Binance card launched in Europe, enabling binance users to convert and spend BTC, BNB, SXP, BUSD to fiat. Binance card worked like traditional debit card powered by Swipe Plarform. Balance on the card will remain to be in the form of BNB coin until the point of sale which users can convert it into either cryptocurrency or fiat.

Source: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/421499824684900740/Binance-Card-Launches-in-Europe

i preferred cash app by square, which already available in the u.s

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:31:57 AM

Binance only a fraction of the upcoming crypto payment card. They're the leading one, of course, but soon plenty other will follow and implement it. A single centralization service take a lead and many other follow suit till it become decentralized so don't worry.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 10:44:39 AM

Looks like a decent competitor to Coinbase card, Revolut and MCO's card.

There isn't any information on whether you need to register your personal details with the exchange to use the card (e.g. complete KYC/AML check).

If not, the this could be an absolutely killer tool for us that want to make the switch to pure crypto payments.

I've registered my interest, we'll see what they want in August.

I'm still in the month of April has seen this information that to obtain the card requires passing the complete verification. But for those who have previously passed KYC, re-verification is not required. This will be similar to issuing a debit card by a regular Bank.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:06:49 PM

Looks like a decent competitor to Coinbase card, Revolut and MCO's card.

There isn't any information on whether you need to register your personal details with the exchange to use the card (e.g. complete KYC/AML check).

If not, the this could be an absolutely killer tool for us that want to make the switch to pure crypto payments.

I've registered my interest, we'll see what they want in August.

I'm still in the month of April has seen this information that to obtain the card requires passing the complete verification. But for those who have previously passed KYC, re-verification is not required. This will be similar to issuing a debit card by a regular Bank.

indeed
nothing new   Cry
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:36:12 PM

Currently, Binance is launching various benefits to increase investor interest in investing in the world of cryptocurrency, and for the steps taken Binance is very precise and I also can't wait to have the card.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:35:48 PM

Most of Binance exchange traders could become their potential customer for this card. Smart move by Binance to use their token for the conversion.

Why only "their token" ? In description it is mentioned that card owners can transfer anything from their binance account to card account.

Most important question - will this card be accepted? As far as I understand, it has no VISA, MASTERCARD, AE, MAESTRO on it. Will regular shops accept these kind of card with weird design? Or cashier will deny accepting it, even thought transaction would be successful?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:47:54 PM

Most of Binance exchange traders could become their potential customer for this card. Smart move by Binance to use their token for the conversion.

Why only "their token" ? In description it is mentioned that card owners can transfer anything from their binance account to card account.

Most important question - will this card be accepted? As far as I understand, it has no VISA, MASTERCARD, AE, MAESTRO on it. Will regular shops accept these kind of card with weird design? Or cashier will deny accepting it, even thought transaction would be successful?

did you read the description of this card already ? thats strange  . if its a card based it should support the brands you list above or else its use will be limited  only  . if that is the case then it wont be market verry well because there are lots of competitors can offer better support for thier crypto credit/debit cards but this is only a new thing to binance  , later on they will also make fixes to this .  this is useful if your already using binance because you can use your binance balance on the go 
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:26:37 PM

I think this is a non-issue if you know about VISA and MASTERCARD and domestic ATM card, they can be used as long it follows the card's technical aspect.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:41:35 PM

Getting bigger and bigger, more great news for Binance and I would expect that they will be in the top soon, next to bitcoin.
I like it, hopefully one day they'll roll this out that will be available to everyone so transaction would be easy.

I haven't read the details yet but I think if you have a balance in your binance account, you'll be able to fund the card, right?

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 04:12:12 PM

unfortunately it is still in Europe, not all over the world, if there is a crypto currency machine it would be very interesting and of course it would be amazing for crypto currencies, we can withdraw anytime on the streets

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: