Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mindful of scammers and hackers  (Read 448 times)
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:21:21 AM

Greed, vanity, unwillingness to learn/research/question. They are the reasons why scam persists to this day.
I have noticed many people lack knowledge, if they know about what they are investing in, most seem too fake to be real but still they are scammed, ignorance at times could cause it. That is why I did not regret I joined this forum, it has really helped me to not be ignorant and avoid scam.
It depend on what they invested in. If they were in shitcoins then probably shit happen and no gains. This because most of the tokens are created to scam if not most of it failed for the same reason. They are good at first especially in the promotion but once they done the team change their way on how they handle bounty hunters and even investors. So, do not trust your money to them instead go bitcoin or ether and hold it for a period of time. See how much you can get or probably chances you can have losses. But this is investment so one must know how  to earn on it.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:57:59 PM

Greed, vanity, unwillingness to learn/research/question. They are the reasons why scam persists to this day.
That's true and greed plays a big factor in the world of scammers. They used it as an opportunity and advantage to delude people who possess an excessive desire to earn money easily. Hence, people must remember that not every opportunity is real and needs to be taken, then most of them are just fooling you around. It may seem alluring, but you can't easily say it's a lucrative investment, except if you have properly examined the information about the investment. You can help people to be heedful by giving some ideas about various scam tricks.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:36:44 PM

That's true, there are so many scammers in this crypto world, they have many ways to scam people, they actually target those beginners or the newbies because they know that they are not so familiar about the nature of scamming people. They may try to email you from Gmail, or they may also private message you from telegram, always remember that telegram is one of the common platforms of the scammers.
Maestro75

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 05:07:53 PM

I'd tell them about btt, it has helped me to avoid scams.
Not only you, it helped me too avoid scammers. I started crypto few months back but I have been attacked many times by scammers, this forum really helped me. I was just thinking if there is not forum like this, many members here that have not been scammed before would have been scammed.
What Charles-Tim is saying here is true for me also. The little knowledge I have gained here have helped me to understand certain things about cryptocurrency and this knowledge help me from avoiding scammers whenever they present mouth watering offers. If not, scammers would have finished me.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:28:02 AM

These scammers tricks are unending. You block one way, they explore another. It's only best we expose any discovered trick. Be watchful guys.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:24:36 AM

These scammers tricks are unending. You block one way, they explore another. It's only best we expose any discovered trick. Be watchful guys.
You are absolutely correct about this, they bring up new idea about scams trick, recently on uniswap, a new token is required to lock liquidity, because lots of token that refused to lock liquidity rugged, but their new tricks is to lock liquidity and dump team tokens and later claimed to be hacked

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1747

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:38:09 PM

Scammers will always be there, so it is up to the user how he will avoid being screwed by them. Do not be tempted by too-good-to-be-true offers.
And you should be careful in entering your personal details to online sites. Check the legitimacy of the sites that you are visiting because a lot of them are just phishing sites.
When tempted by a tempting offer from a scammer, that's a good start for a scammer to influence that person.
Many are finally fooled by the lucrative bonus offer method. Even scammers are currently making offers like Buy 1 Get 2, which are scattered with advertisements on YouTube and elsewhere.
Scammers target ordinary people who don't understand about the world of crypto, then influence them to make investments by promising a double bonus.

-snip- But this is investment so one must know how  to earn on it.
Not just how to produce it. in investment must also take into account the risks that will occur. Every investment made will risk the money you invest.
Making more from investment is everyone's hope. But the loss experienced is a faux pas. Don't be too greedy for a result to be obtained.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:18:46 PM

1. How can we fully avoid scam in such a way not only us we not be affected but people around us too?
To avoid scam: We definitely should read a lot of rumors here in this forum regarding those scams that was reported. We should not fall for other people's bait just to scam people and get our money instantly. It is really hard to trust people nowadays and even those most used platforms are being used a tool to scam more people. Our safety should've start with ourselves.

To other people: We should make a review about our experience towards those scams if we are victimized by it so that other people who will read it will have a prior knowledge towards scams. Also sharing some knowledge in this forum will help so that we will become more careful about who and what platform are being used by those scammers. just like Twitter.

2. What can we do to let people in the whole world know about scam and avoid?
We should always promote safety of our accounts and verifying people so that we will know if someone is legit and real.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: