Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 23 Skidoo CHAO Information  (Read 39806 times)
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:43:16 AM

Somebody who wants a bounty should come up with an idea, something they want to do to earn some of the coin. If a person is specifically interested in this coin then they might read the thread a little then decide what they might do that could get a bounty, then ask if somebody will pay a bounty for that.

For example "Hi, I speak such and such language, do you want a translation thread" or "Hi, I make blender movies, do you want a copy of the video of Trump with some hookers" or whatever.

Translation bounties can get expensive because there are a lot of languages. I offered Kutangterbang a translation bounty. The next translation bounty will pay half that. The third half again, or 1/4 of what Kutangterang's bounty is etc.

There are a lot of people who have some of this coin though and some of them could offer bounties if they see a worthwhile project.

There are also just a lot of people who want to earn some coins, but are not especially interested in a particular coin, so I'll offer a bounty of 0.0001 if somebody collects a bunch of links to threads that tell people how to get a little bit of coins for free, faucets, capcha work, etc. Do not do any work on a bounty until you have posted the offer and the offer is accepted. If somebody asks to be paid without first having discussed the bounty and the bounty payer agreeing, then no bounty will be paid. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

the idea is clean up the earth and healthy living style. cause as I know this coin name kind a chinesse name, the chinesse people is so famous in any kind of healthy living, they know about herb thousand years ago. I have so much plan for this name actually. its great name of chinesse Smiley

That's good to clean up the earth. Healthy living also good. Medical herbs good.

What does that mean exactly for a coin though? How would a coin clean up the earth?

Is there something this coin is suited to more than, for example, bitcoin or some more popular coin?
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:41:50 AM

Lets see, what's next--maybe updates for a few other Blazr2 coins?

Some urgency there. Just found http://cthulhu.tk/ and says only two connections.
Vlad9Vlad

Activity: 25
Merit: 61

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:18:23 AM

Lets see, what's next--maybe updates for a few other Blazr2 coins?

Some urgency there. Just found http://[Suspicious link removed]/ and says only two connections.

Ahh Offerings to Cthulhu, another beautiful coin idea, and if I recall correctly its the oldest of the bunch. Perhaps Blazr2's first or was that Un (still not sure why everyone calls Un UNO). Challenge accepted, Offerings also accepted--Cthulhu F'taghn!
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:38:09 PM

the idea is clean up the earth and healthy living style. cause as I know this coin name kind a chinesse name, the chinesse people is so famous in any kind of healthy living, they know about herb thousand years ago. I have so much plan for this name actually. its great name of chinesse Smiley

That's good to clean up the earth. Healthy living also good. Medical herbs good.

What does that mean exactly for a coin though? How would a coin clean up the earth?

Is there something this coin is suited to more than, for example, bitcoin or some more popular coin?
His words are meaningless and even he didn't know what he said. This coin already dead a whole time ago. Coins is just a coin, nothing would be happen with the earth except the rich person takes action.
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

... Coins is just a coin, nothing would be happen with the earth except the rich person takes action.

You were misunderstanding.

A lot of people on these threads are just looking for work. They don't know one coin from another, but they need some income, and income takes priority if you need it.

Coins can do things beyond store and transfer wealth, they can have useful algorithms or clever people can use the economy created by a single currency to influence other things, including other economies.

If a person has some ideal, "healthy living" or whatever, then it isn't enough to just say "lets attach that phrase to a coin and poof we have healthy living".

As far as dead coins, if you think a coin is dead, don't disturb it, it is disrespectful.
Vlad9Vlad

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:30:33 PM

As far as dead coins, if you think a coin is dead, don't disturb it, it is disrespectful.

Agreed, best to let sleeping dogs lie.
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 09:53:59 PM

I was a very early supporter & adopter of this coin. Because the original dev has disappeared & the project itself is basically dead, I don't really mess with it anymore. The only thing it has going for it is the rarity, although that alone doesn't really justify some of the crazy prices I see people purchase it on Cryptopia for (it's been in the 6 BTC range before). If someone were to takeover this coin & continue development while giving it a real world application, they could always create a dev fee or fund it via many other ways using proceeds from the coin. Unfortunately, we have seen so many greedy people takeover other projects and suck the life right out of it. I think the community would want to see some real progress along with a solid plan that is outlined and followed before any real money is taken in any form. First prove you have what it takes, then you can justify creating a reasonable fund to further development and compensate the dev(s) for time spent working..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:20:55 PM

I have read all the comment from this thread about this coin . well is there any planing to do with this dude, I see this coin has no more aiming. and please be more respect. we all can decide what we wanna do. if anyone wants to bring this coin back , just go for it. decide what must to do. dont take this for so long whitout anything. if you wanna do, start to decide and go foward, if not just leave. Ill pray for all your best
Vlad9Vlad

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:50:08 PM

I was a very early supporter & adopter of this coin. Because the original dev has disappeared & the project itself is basically dead, I don't really mess with it anymore. The only thing it has going for it is the rarity, although that alone doesn't really justify some of the crazy prices I see people purchase it on Cryptopia for (it's been in the 6 BTC range before). If someone were to takeover this coin & continue development while giving it a real world application, they could always create a dev fee or fund it via many other ways using proceeds from the coin. Unfortunately, we have seen so many greedy people takeover other projects and suck the life right out of it. I think the community would want to see some real progress along with a solid plan that is outlined and followed before any real money is taken in any form. First prove you have what it takes, then you can justify creating a reasonable fund to further development and compensate the dev(s) for time spent working..

Please feel free to send me any CHAO you don't want. I don't think the original dev "disappeared," per se, it seems to me this (and FLAX and OFF) are not meant to be coins in the "traditional" sense, nor are their "roadmaps," (I don't think there was ever really a 'project' that went with any of Blazr2/Hagbard's coins). I don't have anything to add but the ability to keep the wallets updated, some nodes running, and my time.

Of course all the support in the world matters not without functional code, but again, these coins seem to be one-offs in a world of pump and dumps. You either get them or you don't. Would I like to be compensated? Sure who wouldn't. Will I work for the love of the coins, yeah, its kinda why I updated this one in the first place. Working on the others now, perhaps we can raise TheGreatOldOne by submitting pull requests?
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

Thanks, vlad9vlad! 

These tokens are very unique, true crypto collectibles

Its good to see a small but dedicated community here willing to do what it takes to keep 23Skidoo running. I have solid confidence in Skidoo's future thanks to your updates.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:04:28 PM

To explain something about this coin.

Some people put the 'financial value' of a coin or currency by the price of one unit of the currency. So they think for example a coin that is expensive, $5 a coin, is "worth more" than a coin that is $1 a coin.

Other people value a coin by its whole economy or ecosystem. So if a coin's ecosystem contains 100 coins at $1 each, it would be worth more than a coin ecosystem that had 5 coins at $5 each, even though the coin itself, at $1, would be worth less.

With this particular coin there are only 0.25753416 coins that exist. In other words not even one whole coin exists yet, because each block contains only a tiny fraction of one coin, and all the CHAO coins mined so far do not yet add up to 1 coin.

So you cannot buy 1 of the coin, nor even one half. The most you can buy is 0.25753416 if you bought them all.

However...  somebody has an order to buy 0.51290751 at a very low price. So, if the market for that coin crashes and everybody were to sell all they had to that buyer, the most they could buy would be 0.25753416 of a coin. Maybe their purpose is just to store a little bitcoin there, waiting for a correction or something.

-

If somebody wants to do something with this coin as part of a a group that already exists, for example if you are an artistic goth suicidal anarchist who wants to form a country, and are part of such a group which has members but no economy yet, then you can post for a bounty to start a project. I have enough of this coin to pay more small bounties and am trying to interest somebody else in this coin already, but that effort has not succeeded yet.

This is one of three coins created by somebody with an artistic bent, a bent artist, a few years ago.
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:49:54 PM

There is an awesome explorer for 23 Skidoo now. It has been added to Chainz. Thanks to the benefactor who paid for this.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/chao/#

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
phatkiller

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

Took this explorer down to support Prototanium Netowrk by running a node.

We have https://chainz.cryptoid.info/chao/ so it shouldn't be an issue.

The 23 Skidoo node is still up so feel free to continue to use addnode=skidoo.duckdns.org

wandit

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:26:20 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 01:47:59 AM by wandit

I analyzed this coin for 5 days. I can say with certainty about this coin several extraordinary mysteries. It seems like there are two pools. But the peculiarity of one thing from another is extraordinary. First, the Zpool.ca pool did not have a zero block. The second is that basically all the delicious blocks are always taken by him. He - very rarely gives the block if there is a commission in it. And in the fourth - there is no possibility for him to connect, although somewhere he found a link to it. Well, in the fifth - I often noticed finding more than two blocks (even seven blocks were located), but blocks in the blockage were displayed in smaller numbers, probably because of the tasty block. In the sixth - only the percentage of fall is close to 20, so immediately Zpool begins to gain momentum on the collection of blocks, although the hasht was seen 5.5 t \ s against its 1.2 t \ s.

And the most interesting. I fell into a large corridor, and mined in one more than 12 hours. I stopped the mining for 2 hours, during this time the Zpool pool did not find more than one block. In general, during this time, not one block was found. As soon as I launched my antmayner, so immediately the Zpool pool began to find blocks. And so it was done several times. Mining carried out on http://wmikrut.com/

Shame on fellow developers, it should be embarrassing.

File for downloading wallet http://web.archive.org/web/20150803055643/http://www.23skidoo.info/skidoo-qt.zip

Translated from Russian into English by https://translate.google.com

https://pp.userapi.com/c639228/v639228824/2e66b/6RPKxmyd6kM.jpg
phatkiller

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:52:48 AM

I analyzed this coin for 5 days. I can say with certainty about this coin several extraordinary mysteries. It seems like there are two pools. But the peculiarity of one thing from another is extraordinary. First, the Zpool.ca pool did not have a zero block. The second is that basically all the delicious blocks are always taken by him. He - very rarely gives the block if there is a commission in it. And in the fourth - there is no possibility for him to connect, although somewhere he found a link to it. Well, in the fifth - I often noticed finding more than two blocks (even seven blocks were located), but blocks in the blockage were displayed in smaller numbers, probably because of the tasty block. In the sixth - only the percentage of fall is close to 20, so immediately Zpool begins to gain momentum on the collection of blocks, although the hasht was seen 5.5 t \ s against its 1.2 t \ s.

And the most interesting. I fell into a large corridor, and mined in one more than 12 hours. I stopped the mining for 2 hours, during this time the Zpool pool did not find more than one block. In general, during this time, not one block was found. As soon as I launched my antmayner, so immediately the Zpool pool began to find blocks. And so it was done several times. Mining carried out on http://wmikrut.com/

Shame on fellow developers, it should be embarrassing.

As much as I don't like it either Zpool has a great setup and now they are even mining the 0.00000001 blocks at one point they would only mine blocks that paid 0.00000010 or higher although i suspect its because of the huge price increase 23kidoo has gone through.  You can calculate which blocks will pay X amount, he's written a great script to use his multipools power to maximize earnings they don't smash the coin with hash and drive difficulty up they lets it run drop enough hash when needed to grab a paying block then stop in between.

Can blame em its the nature of the game if i had a multipool i'd probably do whats best for the pool/customers/earnings too why solve 0 paying blocks when someone else is willing to.....

Yazanarki

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:51:28 PM

23 Skidoo is the ability of the intellect to use the minds and resources of the brilliant to create a crypto rarity that is priced today at 52BTC per coin and has no real world usage. However, art and value sometimes make no sense for 23SKidoo  is as beautiful as a Monet - which is nothing more than paint on a canvas that people are willing to pay to either see or own. It is because of its rarity that we are discussing it. Kudos to the developer for making people think!!!!! "Feeble minds are always chosen for lost causes that come a dime a dozen"
Caihos

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

I think this is the best fnord-crypto made for fnord people, all hail discordia !

https://principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php If you want to know more about discordia  Wink
heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:19:49 AM

Good morning my friends, how do I win coins 23 skidoo Wink

Good evening friend.

If you post online somewhere (and link for posterity) your vigorous and engaged enactment of the infamous "Turkey Curse" (see https://principiadiscordia.com/book/71.php for more information) I will send some CHAO your way.  Please list a valid Skidoo address at the website hosting your enactment.  If someone else beats you to the punch w/ said action/curse, however, the coins are theirs.  ^_^

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:24:26 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 04:48:11 AM by infernoman

Im trying to gain consensus to change the auxpow chain ID to make sure 23skidoo doesnt have a chain id that conflicts with another coin. I will also provide a windows QT in the next few days. miners if you could update it would be greatly appreciated.
https://github.com/Infernoman/skidoo

I made a pull request but im not sure if the old github is still active.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: