Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 25528 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:08:45 AM

As they say in my country: "time will put everything in its place." I mean that in my crypto portfolio there are coins that seemed very interesting and promising to me, but were at the bottom in 2018-2019. And only in the second quarter of 2020 began to actively build "muscle". In other words, one should not jump to conclusions, crypto has the ability to surprise)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:21:59 AM

There are so many altcoins on the crypto feild, and not all of them are worth buying, because they are all different in my part i only invest the trusted altcoin for safety and i think one of the very best altcoin is the ethereum, ethereum is already been trusted for so many years and it is really great way of investing of our funds for huge return of profit.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:44:33 AM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
If you do not have much experience in investing, you should only invest in top 10 coins. These are altcoins with large capitalization and easy to grow when bitcoin shows signs of increase. Especially Ethereum now, they are preparing to launch Ethereum 2.0 and that event will help its price increase a lot. This is a good time to buy ETH and hold for 6 months.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:04:01 AM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
There are many altcoins that are profitable for many investors now. Defi altcoins are one example, Compound and Maker are altcoins that have grown tremendously in recent days. Currently we are in the DeFi trend and if you invest in DeFi altcoins it will be easier to profit. I'm holding Compound and Maker, and plan to sell in 3 months. You can refer to these 2 altcoins, hope that you and I will win together.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:11:19 AM

for me Shitcoin is altcoin from a dead and bad project, a good altcoin project is still a lot of you don't have to worry about investing,
if you are still in doubt, I think joining a group in telegram can help you

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:24:31 AM

Some important points that you can apply in choosing a coin that has a Roi high enough for you to invest, especially you can monitor the Roadmap of the project because based on the Roadmap the project can determine the direction of the development of Coin Prices, especially when there is news that is developing.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:52:41 AM

To be honest now I see a lot more quality projects than there were back then in 2015/2016 as the Technology has advanced and grown considerably. Many people are into DeFi applications which are great but also some of the more traditional projects like the blockchains themselves are good to invest in. I am heavily more invested in upcoming projects like CARDANO AND ELROND as well as quite a few other good altcoin projects which I believe will do very well in the upcoming bull market. ETH is now beginning to move as well as we have seen, since there is so much DeFi going on with ETH right now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 12:48:40 PM

for me Shitcoin is altcoin from a dead and bad project, a good altcoin project is still a lot of you don't have to worry about investing,

Most of the Telegram channels are the base of scammers, real talk only. Majority of the altcoins are definitely not good or they called it shitcoins. But of course, there are still few of the altcoins can be considered as a potential one like, Bnb, Eth, Vet, Ada, Xrp,
bch and many more.
Carry_Copper

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:11:02 PM

Most of the Telegram channels are the base of scammers, real talk only. Majority of the altcoins are definitely not good or they called it shitcoins. But of course, there are still few of the altcoins can be considered as a potential one like, Bnb, Eth, Vet, Ada, Xrp,
bch and many more.
I've never heard about these:  Vet, Ada. What can you tell about them? Is it worth to buy and hold them?
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:29:24 PM

bch and many more.
dont forget to look a while for stormx, looks like there is big announcement that will make by their CEO directly. on previous new they announced on official twitter account. few months ago storm made partnership with some popular online stores, and still waiting biggest marketplace to announced.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:36:03 PM

of course, there are coins that have good prospects for investing, you can choose the top coin at the moment, to see it you can visit there coinmarketcap.

BestEarningTips

Activity: 81
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:22:42 PM

Why not! There is plenty of altcoin project that worth buying.Also, I think altcoin is a way to get a quick profit from a project.If you notice most of the altcoin price chart, most of the time it goes up first.If you are smart then you will know when to sell your holding and grab as much profit as you can.You just have to be at the right time and right place.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:29:53 PM

Everyone is clearly worried about the investment they make, because it deals with money, because when they suffer losses no one wants to replace them, and another one joining the telegram group also won't help much because on average the scammers emerge via telegram and they are often in all groups, so be careful about this.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:02:27 PM

of course, there are coins that have good prospects for investing, you can choose the top coin at the moment, to see it you can visit there coinmarketcap.
until now I have only prepared ethereum and cardano because a while ago I read information that there will be a good update with these two altcoins, and I am sure the price at the exchange will change drastically and can provide a lot of profi, maybe it can be your reference also to buy the best alternative coin.
AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:13:54 PM

A huge amount of altcoins waiting for people to realize its potential and pick it up, not just 'only Bitcoin'. Sometime, you should do your own research to look up potential altcoin instead of reading btt sh!tpost.
amonymous

Activity: 1177

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:35:49 PM

How do you consider all altcoins being analyzed as shitcoin? I think you are spreading fud without any logical reason! You should get help from CMC so that you can identify the coin very well and take the instrument. Everyone is clearly worried about their own investment, so choose the best currency with your own information where you will have more power to make a profits.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:35:52 PM

You should own at least one coin from the each category. As you know there are smart-contract coins, exchange tokens, decentralized storage tokens, lending tokens, privacy coins etc. By investing into various diffrent types of crypcurrencies you secure your future. Smiley

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Akash Crypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:52:31 PM

I am sure Investing in altcoins you will get more profit.Many worthless coins are always be in the crypto market.Therefore you should choose to  huge potential coin.Ethereum,XRP, Bitcoin cash, binancecoin , Litecoin and stellar are best coins to invest.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:14:14 PM

There are many altcoins that are profitable for many investors now. Defi altcoins are one example, Compound and Maker are altcoins that have grown tremendously in recent days. Currently we are in the DeFi trend and if you invest in DeFi altcoins it will be easier to profit. I'm holding Compound and Maker, and plan to sell in 3 months. You can refer to these 2 altcoins, hope that you and I will win together.
Yes, following a popular trend on the market is a good way to sort out good altcoins to invest in. I don't know why would anyone didn't find any altcoins today worth invest in as I see today market is lower than the usual so chance to bring back profit one it become normal is quite high.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:19:58 PM

There are notable coins that are worth buying. We all know that Bitcoin does not work alone in the Cryptocurrency Industry because along Bitcoin there are other Cryptocurrencies that is working for the sake of the Industry like Ethereum. It is worth buying now because its value is still rising and we do not know when its value would fluctuate once more. Another is Ripple which is also a good Alternate Coin since it is usable in more platforms now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: