Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 25530 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 12:14:29 PM

I think a coin that is worth buying besides ETH is BNB, besides the price is still very affordable, this altcoin has enormous potential, and BNB has very low transper fees, that's why I highly recommend this altcoin,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 12:49:13 PM

Some them worth. But not all of them.
Altcoins can easily pump and dump.
So while investing in altcoins you should be 80%  sure that it’s future
Will be good. It has a decent usecase.
Don't by in emotions.
Analyse the market. Do some calculation than hit the market with your fund.
But its better to invest in those projects which have great Potential in future.

This is very true, don't ever do trade with your emotions, it will harm your decision making each time you see your assets are falling,
There are many coins which you can use for your investment, if you have some time you can check the project that I'm promoting

right now, you'll notice the increase after halving, the same way bitcoin works. So many good advise and it's up to you whether to
follow or just use the those info to sort things out before investing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5238559.0
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 06:22:04 PM

My main altcoin buy and hodl list includes; Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Cake, Swipe and Polkadot.
Main reasons are Ethereum is still the best altcoin and alternative chain.
BNB is the best competitor to Ethereum.
Cake is literally Uniswap of Binance Smart Chain, it will go very big in future.
Solana seems interesting with its own chain and projects like Serum.
Swipe seems to be good card project partnered with Binance for bright future.

You've forgot to mention Cardano. This project is backed by a team of reputable academics, researchers, and developers in order to bring secure and reliable smart contracts to the world. The innovative "Ourboros" PoS consensus algorithm for Cardano is heavily-tested to ensure the Blockchain remains scalable enough without compromising decentralization. It's expected that Cardano will challenge Ethereum in the long run, due to its consistent development and innovation unlike any other smart contract platform in the world today. Imagine "ADA" becoming next to "ETH" in terms of market cap sometime in the future. Taking into account the Cardano blockchain's current capabilities, I'd say that the current price per "ADA" is quite a bargain these days.

Always remember, any altcoin is worth buying if it's actively developed and maintained by the community. An important factor for any project's success is mainstream adoption. If the coin you're looking into is widely adopted in the mainstream world, then it's worth the long term investment. Otherwise, you're better off investing into Bitcoin itself. As long as you make your decisions based on facts instead of someone else's opinion, you've got nothing to worry about. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 06:33:26 PM

You've forgot to mention Cardano. This project is backed by a team of reputable academics, researchers, and developers in order to bring secure and reliable smart contracts to the world. The innovative "Ourboros" PoS consensus algorithm for Cardano is heavily-tested to ensure the Blockchain remains scalable enough without compromising decentralization. It's expected that Cardano will challenge Ethereum in the long run, due to its consistent development and innovation unlike any other smart contract platform in the world today. Imagine "ADA" becoming next to "ETH" in terms of market cap sometime in the future. Taking into account the Cardano blockchain's current capabilities, I'd say that the current price per "ADA" is quite a bargain these days.
ADA is a great choice for long term investment. The team that developed this project is quite serious and the community must be able to increase trust in a project like this. The future potential for ADA is still very large, the competition will still be there and that is what makes it even better. I have been thinking of buying some ADA as asset that I will hold on to in the long term.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 06:45:55 PM

ADA is a great choice for long term investment. The team that developed this project is quite serious and the community must be able to increase trust in a project like this. The future potential for ADA is still very large, the competition will still be there and that is what makes it even better. I have been thinking of buying some ADA as asset that I will hold on to in the long term.
Yeah ADA was been my investment since 0.28$ and has payed off really good last couple of months. I think it has still a lot of room to grow with all things incoming for them.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 07:14:18 PM

Great choose if you buy ADA last two years but I think not good to buy back right now, have been higher price more than 100x because last two year ADA still lower price under $0.02 and now have been close with $2, still available with how many time see ADA can move more than 10$ or not.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:55:00 PM

I'd suggest you wait until the next bear market for you to buy ADA at a discounted price. Right now, the coin is on a constant uptrend in price as demand surges for crypto in the mainstream world. Everything could go down the drain at a fast pace as the hype fades away. Once the buying opportunity arises, "hodl" as much ADA as you can to get bigger profits from staking in the long term. As I've said before, Cardano is one of the most actively-developed projects in the crypto/Blockchain space. If the pace keeps up, Cardano might be able to challenge Ethereum someday.

Nonetheless, the market behaves in many strange and bizarre ways. Some altcoins go up in price, while others go all the way down the drain. What matters is mainstream adoption above anything else. I'd say that altcoins such as Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, Binance Coin, and Monero are well worth the investment because of their constant development and innovation. These projects have a community backing them every step of the way, making them extremely active in the industry. Who knows if they'll reach higher prices in the future? Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 07:51:17 PM

Pick Peak PeakDefi, cuz Defi and NFT hyped now https://peakdefi.com/
https://app.peakdefi.com/download
https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/peakdefi/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: