Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BINANCE,GEMINI,CZ,COINBASE TWITTER IS HACKED!!  (Read 482 times)
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:55:17 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2020, 11:44:49 AM by MonsterV

their security failed, how they expect that people should believe their exchange security, if they cannot secure their twitter accounts
nevertheless, one should be careful with all information related to any giveway of such a huge amount, it is usually fake

for your information that not only Popular Exchange account was hacked, there is plenty named Ceo of Big company twitter were hacked to, you cant say that their exchange security is low, what i can see on this case is Twitter Security has been break and to many actor and even barack obama twitter account has been hacked ! twitter need to improve their security regarding this case.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:01:50 AM

their security failed, how they expect that people should believe their exchange security, if they cannot secure their twitter accounts
nevertheless, one should be careful with all information related to any giveway of such a huge amount, it is usually fake

for your information that not only Popular Exchange account was hacked, there is plenty named Ceo of Big company twitter were hacked to, you cant say that their exchange security is low, what i can see on this case is Twitter Security has been break and to many actor and even barack obama twitter account has been hacked ! twitter need to improve their security regarding this case.

Really very sad to hear about the news twitter accounts being hacked, I don't know why hackers target the twitter account. I never thought that twitter will provide low security to their customers and twitter should improve their security level in order to protect user accounts.

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:10:16 AM

It's easy to see, there's nothing free in this market. Hopefully no one will foolishly trust these posts and send money to those addresses. BTW I see they have restored their accounts, those posts have been deleted

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:14:57 AM

It's easy to see, there's nothing free in this market. Hopefully no one will foolishly trust these posts and send money to those addresses. BTW I see they have restored their accounts, those posts have been deleted

so far i checked on the address that they are using for this scam, the hacker already received about 12 bitcoin or worth  $117,361.10 USDT which its very crazy that he can collect that big fund within hour for hacking verified twitter account and spread the fake tweet.

scammer address could be tracked here :
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qxy2kgdygjrsqtzq2n0yrf2493p83kkfjhx0wlh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 08:19:32 AM

so far i checked on the address that they are using for this scam, the hacker already received about 12 bitcoin or worth  $117,361.10 USDT which its very crazy that he can collect that big fund within hour for hacking verified twitter account and spread the fake tweet.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qxy2kgdygjrsqtzq2n0yrf2493p83kkfjhx0wlh
Damn it, so there are still a lot of people who trust and send money to that address. Obviously they need to raise awareness in this market, there is absolutely nothing free in this market. Especially good offers like that

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:38:36 AM

It looks like the hackers have raised 0.65 BTC so far!

P.S. This is coming from a shared FB post. Someone asked him to give the exact blockchain address to track it, but replied that he needs to scan the code to see the ongoing activity. Or you can type this address manually.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 09:10:21 AM

This is a vulnerability from the twitter itself and individual addresses has nothing to do over it. The hackers are capable of hacking whatever account they can. So the twitter just blocked every verified accounts from making twitts and deleted any previous ones made after the hack first surfaced. It's one of the largest breach of data as the hackers were able to view every personal message and info like emails and phone numbers. And by asking BTC, the hackers have defamed crypto once again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 09:17:02 AM

because those people that send money think that the tweet they see is legitimate because it came from original account. Even how good to be true they said it as long as they trusted it they will send money to that address, and they don't know that Twitter account is hacked.

Its  a lesson to be learn for big exchange to secure everything not only their exchange but the account connected in them in different platform they used.

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:23:57 PM

Damn it, so there are still a lot of people who trust and send money to that address. Obviously they need to raise awareness in this market, there is absolutely nothing free in this market. Especially good offers like that
Mostly people were thinking if that comes from the official account before some parties and owners have announced the incidents that happened with all of the twitter accounts. It looks like the scammer was targeting it.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:31:53 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2020, 01:07:48 PM by chanc3r

It looks like the hackers have raised 0.65 BTC so far!

P.S. This is coming from a shared FB post. Someone asked him to give the exact blockchain address to track it, but replied that he needs to scan the code to see the ongoing activity. Or you can type this address manually.
Some people said it is more than that and approximately 12 BTC if iam not mistaken and already moved to another address. it's actually quite silly how people could easily believe something thats floating around internet without making some research or contacting the person for clarification. so many btcs wasted for nothing.

orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:40:46 PM

This is really terrible and shocking.... It so hard to believe that Binance account can be hacked. I know must people will send money to that btc account since it is a tweet from binance account. People just need to be security conscious o especially online transaction.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
sfireman

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:45:19 PM

This is indeed shocking to see that one of the biggest crypto company binance has failed to keep their accounts safe from hacking, usually some former or current employee could be involved so binance should take this seriously and investigate it so that it should not happen again.
That's nothing too dangerous to worry about! The security of the social platforms isn't in those companies hand! It belongs to Twitter team. Therefore, it's not too hard to understand why their pages can be hacked. However, look at the post, do you ever think that experienced traders and investors would belive in that kind of posts? I don't think so, the reason is that it's just too good to be true!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:57:11 PM

This is indeed shocking to see that one of the biggest crypto company binance has failed to keep their accounts safe from hacking, usually some former or current employee could be involved so binance should take this seriously and investigate it so that it should not happen again.

Binance is not supposed to be blamed, what about other prominent Twitter accounts which were hacked? There is supposed to be a form of 2FA on Twitter, which I haven't used or seen, so the blames should go to Twitter not binance. If this can happen to twitter, it can as well happen to exchanges hence the need for keeping funds in personal wallets. However, if 2FA was used, only very few hackers can bypass that.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:11:36 PM

This is not just an attack which is exclusive to cryptocurrency-related accounts. Aside from the accounts of Binance, Gemini, Coinbase, etc the accounts of Joe Biden, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Barack Obama, Kim Kardashian, Wiz Khalifa, etc are also victims of the same attack.  

This is a proof that centralized social media should start shifting to decentralization.

It's not even about shifting to decentralized social media, but upgrading security. How many decentralized social media platforms are mainstream? A lot need to be done in that aspect. Talking about those who got scammed by those tweets, I can't really say I feel pity for them because they allowed their greed to take whole of them. Why will anyone in his right senses think coinbase, Binance, Gemini etc will be part of money doubling, send 1BT receive 2BTC lol, sounds vague.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:20:49 PM

This is not just an attack which is exclusive to cryptocurrency-related accounts. Aside from the accounts of Binance, Gemini, Coinbase, etc the accounts of Joe Biden, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Barack Obama, Kim Kardashian, Wiz Khalifa, etc are also victims of the same attack. 

Indeed, very many victims of this hack, even people who are not in the crypto space. But what makes me confused is, Twitter security or indeed a great hacker. So you can do that for large Twitter users like Binance or others. And another question is, besides asking for donations. What is the purpose of hackers doing this?

I think it is a combination of both twitter security hole and some nice hacking skills on the part of the scammers. If they can do that to the accounts of these people, they could definitely also do the same to other accounts. But what for? They won't gain much money hacking ordinary people's accounts.

And the hacker's purpose? I think it is money more than anything else.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:21:35 PM

this is the first time I have seen an incident like this, this is really a severe scammer incident, all verified accounts on Twitter are hacked, I hope the price of Bitcoin may not go down sharply because of this

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:36:50 PM

Update :

Angelo Twitter Account is Hacked to : https://twitter.com/angeloBTC

Gemini twitter hacked to https://twitter.com/gemini?lang=en

Coinbase hacked to : https://twitter.com/coinbase

Kucoin Hacked to : https://twitter.com/kucoincom

what about binance you want to say their security is low?
it's only a twitter account and you can't compare it to pk or exchange security.
come on, actually no one wants someone else's account or exchange to be hacked.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:20:37 PM

This is indeed shocking to see that one of the biggest crypto company binance has failed to keep their accounts safe from hacking, usually, some former or current employee could be involved so finance should take this seriously and investigate it so that it should not happen again.
Yes, I agree with you, Binance is the market leader and they have to take this thing seriously and immediately implement the higher securities so that it won't happen again. As well before CZ twitted so many people had clicked on that link and they may have faced some consequences that's why Binance has to take massive actions to protect themselves for such thing.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:32:00 PM

Hey guys ! be aware of post from Binance twitter because Binance twitter account has been hacked

Hacker post https://twitter.com/binance/status/1283479863840722944

We are hereby requesting for the decentralization of twitter as a social media platform to allow for cases of hack not to repeat itself again in the future. it was recorded that a bug in in the program was saving password as keylog before encryption to deprive staff from having access but the bug opened it a few months before the hack.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 05:44:15 PM

This is the main issue with centralised system, even if the person in control of the system has no evil intention when act the bad actor can use the God mode to cause atrocity, there were a lot of post on twitter that I saw that if the hacker decided to use the mode in their suggested way we might be talking about world war 3. We need a decentralised social platform that can prevent such attack

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██