News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will the twitter scam effect the price
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the twitter scam crash the price  (Read 666 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 11:49:40 AM

Did it really crashed the price yet? no effect yet as what I can see and I don't think it will crash soon.
Yes, there is. But I think there is a slight effect on the market price but there is a strong resistance as I can see now.

Bitcoin dominance is really unpredictable and I don't see if there is any correlated the price movement in the market. Despite the massive Twitter scam's high profile account, the price was resisted. Even during the pandemic, the bitcoin price didn't shake too much we have seen improvement even though there are panic sellers and the money that collected in Twitter scams was only small amount that not to worry.

I was right, it didn't crashed the price, in fact it made bitcoin reach its high this year and it seems it has triggered a little FOMO so hopefully bull run will happen soon. It seems like bad publicity will not work, in fact, it only result to positive price movement of bitcoin, our market is really different.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 01:59:56 PM

It seems that everyone is looking for the source of possible problems that could theoretically arise. What happened to Twitter and the accounts of famous personalities is one of the many cases of fraud in which Not only cryptocurrencies, but also fiat funds can be used. In general, I could not even imagine such that this situation would affect the cryptocurrency market. In addition, over the past few days, we have seen simply amazing results for Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as some other top rated other cryptocurrencies on the market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 04:11:04 PM

I think bitcoin is not a new thing now that it would get a pump and dump whenever it's in news this thing used to happen in 2017 but does not works now. Take it this way that number of heists or scams take place with fiat currency or banks but how often would you see that currency having a big effect of that? Bitcoin was merely a tool used in the case and is not a cause of the whole problem. So i feel it's far related from price of bitcoin unless elon musks decides to crush cryptocurrencies with all his money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: