Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You want DEFI? Go Oldy  (Read 395 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 10:53:40 AM

See, the OP pointed this out last July and after that we have so much hype in Defi. But with so many hacks and scams, I would say that it has died down already. And people have moved on, but I wouldn't be surprised to see another hype coming in like Defi and then the cycle will repeat itself.

You can go around this board and see the history of hacks and how big money is this criminals are taking. So it's better to just stick to the top 10 altcoins for now instead of being eaten by this hype.

That is the fun of it though don't you think! it shouldn't be the same old project all the time if not the whole market won't have new investors and new hype to push the market cap to the next level, but what is important is look out for those project that are truly genuine and have what it takes to push forward through all odds, because the crypto space is tough the competition is high and not all dev have the stomach to stand the heat. most of them just bail out and leave the investors hanging.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 12:36:47 PM

In my opinion, this Defi is very good and also very potential. Many Defi coins are indeed outstanding and can even be in the top ranks, rivaling ethereum in the market cap list. So I plan to invest in Defi.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
huiji2011

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:03:18 PM

That is true, investing in old DEFI coin reduce much risk,  because there is very little scam coins in the old coins, scammers tend not to waste time and cost on old coins, as is well-known, on account of new projects are easily deceived. Grin

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 02:10:58 PM

Not bad, fresh DeFi projects will be too risky because scammers have already gotten their eye on the use case, most successful DeFi projects presently have been around since a year or two now, if you want to invest I suggest checking the date they've been in development or existence
There are some projects who fake their existence. A lot of projects I had encountered already that told they started a decade ago and presented it on their website yet it was a fraud. The existence of defi projects for me is just like the hype of ico. They are just good at first specially that defi is really a noisy think in the environment of crypto nowadays. But all of the trends are decaying, so I guarantee you guys that tomorrow or in few weeks, they will fade again. Defi is the fresh news today, let us take advantage what it brings to the community until it despair.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: