Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three phases bounty distribution  (Read 793 times)
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:37:08 AM

It's a good thing that few bounty managers are now limiting participants for bounties but another problem I'm bounty projects are dumps, one way that bounty managers can help to avoid dump is three phase distribution, many would probably hate this but c'mon we all want good $$$ from projects we promoted right? Controlling dump this way works, what do you think? I've seen bubbalex doing this and even COVIR that plan to use bitforex to raise funds plan to distribute tokens in three phases

One way of controlling the dump is buying back of tokens in a cheap rate before it gets distributed or getting listed. That would enable the believers to collect more for cheaper price. Their was a system of buying the stakes of bounty called Tokpie but I guess it's largely a failure but still such services if properly done, could be a good business for the operators as well as an easier solution for the bounty participants.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:42:47 AM

It's better to use limited participants on bounty campaigns than to use three phase distribution but it's a different story for projects that are going top exchanges, Cartesi did three phases distribution and the token still had more to its value but believe me not all projects will be this strong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 06:45:44 AM

It's a good thing that few bounty managers are now limiting participants for bounties but another problem I'm bounty projects are dumps, one way that bounty managers can help to avoid dump is three phase distribution, many would probably hate this but c'mon we all want good $$$ from projects we promoted right? Controlling dump this way works, what do you think? I've seen bubbalex doing this and even COVIR that plan to use bitforex to raise funds plan to distribute tokens in three phases

Do you think limiting a distribution to 3 phases would help to prevent a project from dumping? I personally don't think so. A good project will always survive the dumps regardless of of 3 phase distribution or not
It is true , Bounty can not make the project collapsed. I have seen many projects collapsed before they decided to distribute bounty, dumping happens when investors leave the project and take profit from it.
If they have a liquidity of over 500k USD per day, I believe their project will not collapse when paying bounty. But if they only have $ 10-50k of liquidity, I believe that bounty will make the price fall quite deep

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:49:23 AM

Do you think limiting a distribution to 3 phases would help to prevent a project from dumping? I personally don't think so. A good project will always survive the dumps regardless of of 3 phase distribution or not

True. If a project is a crap or useless, devs will be the first in queue to dump their tokens. If the project is strong, demanded and have funds, it will always support the price.

Speaking about 3 phases of reward distribution - this might be a condition set by investors. Project divides distribution not to save the price from dumping, but to attract investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:52:34 AM

phases distribution with limits participate good helpful planning for a project like if they wanna make bounty. I deep some bounty hunter excited always for selling even their do not ahead patients market situation. although i wanna share phases movement in monthly with 2-3 step.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:58:09 AM

three phases in making payments are likely to reduce dumps. it's just that it will succeed when there are many requests regarding the project. it will still maintain the price. to be honest, there are many projects that implement this but still cannot avoid dumping because there are also investors who sell in large quantities.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:00:48 AM

I'm not against your point OP, this is one of the few ways to avoid dumps but this move of three phase distribution is good for projects that have too low volumes on exchanges, this isn't something to decide when bounty starts but when trading starts, if there is huge demand then it's good and if there isn't, splitting up the distribution is better

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:09:23 AM

Yeah... I do support this plan of distribution at least to mitigate the effect of hasty dumps, especially in the part of the hunters that cannot even hold for a day.  Projects that have applied this in the past actually recorded some outstanding success.  However, my concern is that, there shouldn't be too much unbearable space between each phase of distribution. At most I suggest 1-2 months in between phases, this is just to avoid losing trust in such project .
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:12:37 AM

phases distribution with limits participate good helpful planning for a project like if they wanna make bounty. I deep some bounty hunter excited always for selling even their do not ahead patients market situation. although i wanna share phases movement in monthly with 2-3 step.
Project team planning for the good of the project will always be supported by everyone, but we also need to know that they also cannot control the price of tokens in the market even though they make distribution in three phases, because if tokens that are liked and liked by everyone will obviously increase although the price is distributed in one phase, and vice versa, so the effect of distribution in the three phases is only temporary, not forever.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:17:33 AM

three phases in making payments are likely to reduce dumps. it's just that it will succeed when there are many requests regarding the project. it will still maintain the price. to be honest, there are many projects that implement this but still cannot avoid dumping because there are also investors who sell in large quantities.

Investors are the one controlling the supply when it hit the market, they are the one that can manipulate the price because they are the one with a huge amount of coins, and its the potential of the coin that will make the dumps happen, if they see the coin has no potential and stop developing investors and bounty hunters will dump the coin.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:23:01 AM

I've been in this crypto thing for quit some time now, many projects implement this three times distribution but in the end the tokens still dumps, real use case of a project is the only thing that drives demand to a project, that's what you should seek for when looking for a project to promote

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:25:05 AM

I've been in this crypto thing for quit some time now, many projects implement this three times distribution but in the end the tokens still dumps, real use case of a project is the only thing that drives demand to a project, that's what you should seek for when looking for a project to promote
No matter what they do, I believe the project will fall apart if they are not good enough. Over the years I still see many bounty distribution projects immediately but the price never collapses. Like the Oikos project, they delivered bounty after 2 weeks and the price was even higher than before.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:28:08 AM

Fair enough but it's all down to the project use case, I remember tokoin bounty campaign, every single tokens was sent out to every bounty participants without splitting the distribution and after bounty hunters dumped the token price keeps rising, it doesn't lose 1% of it's value, utility is the answer mate
Erumo

Activity: 553
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:29:47 AM

I've been in this crypto thing for quit some time now

Only for a 1.5 year. That is not much. Have you seen what was bounty section in 2017-2018? Madness. Each project collects softcaps easily and distribute everything.

many projects implement this three times distribution

Who else except bubbalex does this?

There are only 2 unique bounty managers, whos bounty approach differs from other. bubbalex divides distribution into 3 parts, while yulerz12 escrows all the reward before starting a campaign. Other bounty managers simply copy/paste rules from each other and social media tasks only have differences in amount you need to retweet/share and tags usage.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:38:07 AM

Since 2018 the only bounties that I've seen and joined that used 3 batches distributions are Harmony and Cartesi and they are both listed on binance, makes me thinks that any project that landed on binance exchange will do the same thing? I might be wrong, well to me the higher the demand of a project token the better

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:43:19 AM

Definitely, but some project are more vulnerable to dumping because maybe their volume in exchange is relatively low. I think it's not a problem if the developers decide to make it three phase as long as its still giving the promised reward.
but as far as it goes that's the developer problem to solve the dumping and they might come up with their own solution.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:47:36 AM

Definitely, but some project are more vulnerable to dumping because maybe their volume in exchange is relatively low. I think it's not a problem if the developers decide to make it three phase as long as its still giving the promised reward.
but as far as it goes that's the developer problem to solve the dumping and they might come up with their own solution.

It's not as painful for bounty participants to receive tokens in phases than to see the prices of the token they hold dump before they are able to sell it. I'm all good with phased issuance if the project believes giving all at once would dump the price. But what we should also not forget that it's not generally the bounty participants that dumps the price. If there were enough interest, investors would be easily buying the at most 5% of coins which they are getting at a price below the ICO price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Google+

Activity: 2436
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:48:22 AM

Since 2018 the only bounties that I've seen and joined that used 3 batches distributions are Harmony and Cartesi and they are both listed on binance, makes me thinks that any project that landed on binance exchange will do the same thing? I might be wrong, well to me the higher the demand of a project token the better
I think there are only a number of projects that are truly trusted and have very useful project developments that can be registered at the Binance exchange place and of course the cost of a project to register the project at the Binance exchange place is also very expensive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:54:59 AM

I wish COVIR bounty hunters all the best because they plan to use bitforex to raise fund, we know that bitforex is just like another Probit exchange, I'm sure they won't raise enough money using that exchange and again they plan to distribute tokens in three batches? You can't compare this with Cartesi that raised fund using Binance exchange

harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:43:45 AM

although distributing in stages does not mean it will avoid the dump because the dump occurs not because of the hunter but because of market demand and games from large investors. if the project is good even if the distribution is done at once it won't dump

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀