Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three phases bounty distribution  (Read 793 times)
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:55:16 PM

It shouldn't be like that, the team is responsible whatever the hunters did to their rewards.
But they could just give amount rewards that they're willing to be part, don't set the amount for bounty rewards too high then try to delay it. Literally bait and switch tactic akin to scam.
Most of the time it's only 2% or less for bounty rewards so it's not that big to make a certain dumped for the entire project,.
Yeah, if they don't feel confident about letting loose 2% of the total cap on the market from their project, I think they are okay for being small fish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:23:26 PM

Can you show me a project which price has been increased while the bounty was distributed within three weeks? I don't know if any of such project exist. I don't think it's a good solution to avoid price dump.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 09:49:12 PM

One thing you should also understand is that dumping of token prices is not always from bounty hunters alone . Good and strong projects like XXA and the likes distributed bounty rewards at once and their price didnt dump. Most times project team and investors who bought token  with huge bonus are usually the once dumping the price.

Take for instance , Dogdata the team and investors dumped the price  so bad even when bounty rewards have not been distributed.  so in as much as i support multiple phase distribution , i want also to let you know that dumping is not always about bounty hunters.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:34:21 PM

This is annoying and risky for bounty hunters at the same time before the three distribution phases come to past the token can lose its value and you will be left with few dollars, I'm not supporting this, it's better it team can only give up the exact amount of tokens they can release at once
But if it has been a decision and has been set since the beginning of the bounty, we cannot do much. If you don't agree with the system, then don't join.
IMO, it is a precautionary measure to deal with price reductions when investors and bounty hunters take massive selling at the same time, so it is anticipatory action taken by the dev team. We must appreciate this, at least if this decision is made from the beginning, then the bounty hunter can be more tolerant. However, in reality, many dev teams have made changes to these rules before distribution, especially when the project achieved good sales, of course, this makes the bounty hunter disappointed. It has been blamed because it is considered to be the cause of the dump, the reward is not shared in full, it is increasingly upsetting. Well, that's the risk.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:33:56 PM

Although I do not understand exactly what you mean, I would like to say that today many projects try to prevent rapid price decrease by using their own solutions for bounty payments. Of course, since each project distributes with a different method, there is no method that it knows constantly for its users, but campaign managers do not make any effort to produce their own methods. If campaign managers design methods specifically for them and use these methods for the campaign they will manage, they will both create a good obstacle to fast sales and reward distributions are completed with a fixed method that everyone will know.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:35:22 PM

Can you show me a project which price has been increased while the bounty was distributed within three weeks? I don't know if any of such project exist. I don't think it's a good solution to avoid price dump.
I also didn't see any projects like that, their prices collapsed in the first batch and I believe it was not the bounty hunter's fault. Distributing into 3 phases only makes things more complicated

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 02:10:23 PM

I also didn't see any projects like that, their prices collapsed in the first batch and I believe it was not the bounty hunter's fault. Distributing into 3 phases only makes things more complicated
Distribution in 3 stage is a good strategy if the project wants to protect token prices. But it's only good if they have a really big bounty budget. And if they only have a budget of $ 10-50k, I think they just need to make things simpler, that is a one-time distribution

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:15:06 PM

I have seen this kind of practices from devs to prevent heavy dumb to be happening on exchanges after listing and bounty reward distribution. I'm not sure how they are believing into this concept like when they are not paying all the rewards all at once, how bounty hunters will not be dumping like whenever they receive each round of rewards, again they will go simply dumping in exchanges. I mean nothing will be preventing bounty-hunters from dumping but the only good thing for devs might be getting some time before the final dumb happening.

The only benefit here possible is delayed dumping.

At the same time, if devs works on developing what they have promised in whitepape, then people will prefer holding their bounty rewards rather than dumping immediately. I mean if the project is promising one then devs will never need to worry about dumps to be happening because people are always looking for investing into good projects so continuous investors will keep your coins/tokens value higher always regardless of what bounty hunters are doing.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:16:43 PM

I think one of the purposes why bounty distributor wants to split the reward is to prevent the token for being dump and to allow users not to sell them quickly. I know project that implement these kind of distribution and it’s not even three phase. Its process is to send the reward via weekly payment and its split the reward about 10x before you can get all the reward you earn. After the middle of the distribution, they implement the KYC which is very new way. Most of the participants not agree with the rules and not participate in KYC and even me. I prefer to get my reward as quickly as possible and project team should not hold it especially if the allocation for bounty is not huge.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 02:25:17 PM

Well, I had been away into joining bounty projects that pays token. Before when I used to join bounty hunting, I always failed to get good rewards. I always failed and if I am able to get rewards it does only pay a little bit of $$. This is why I quit promoting. I only join bounty that pays btc though I am not after for the rewards because I am after for learning.

I am new to this kind of distribution. Anyway, for me it does not matter and this will help the project indeed because we all know that most bounty hunters dump their tokens after it will get listed. This will eventually kill the project if their were too much selling of their coin/token.

Is there any good projects that pays well? Most of it are being run by scammers though there are few coins are good.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:36:12 PM

it doesnt complicate things as long as their rules arent complicated and you dont need to complicate your mind but you can just do your job because its the manager and the teams job to complicate things  . i hope this explanation does seem to complicated to understand lol . i dont know about you guys but i think i already saw a bounty that pay in advance as well as bounty that pays verry late but payments didnt hold thier outcome  . its about how thier main plan do well  .
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:09:09 PM

One protecting process can't push the price up. Bubbalex wants to protect the price from dumping. Only three weeks can't help in that case. Although Bubbalex is choosing a very good project about how price could be stable. In the future a more stable process will be added. But I don't think this is right that below 0.1 percent rewards allocation is good for bounty.

Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:14:29 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2020, 01:20:34 AM by Beparanf

It's been a very long story and a biased accusation that many companies blame bounty hunters whenever the price drop after they distributed it, but they didn't see or point out that it might be because of the early investors who took advantage on their bonuses, since many already experienced a declined in prices of new crypto listed in exchanged many smart early investors sells their share for their benefit.
Having 3 phases is still fine than not paying at all, as long the funds were escrow or they will provide guarantee that they will pay since it's their transaction fee that will be spend.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:32:49 PM

It's a good thing that few bounty managers are now limiting participants for bounties but another problem I'm bounty projects are dumps, one way that bounty managers can help to avoid dump is three phase distribution, many would probably hate this but c'mon we all want good $$$ from projects we promoted right? Controlling dump this way works, what do you think? I've seen bubbalex doing this and even COVIR that plan to use bitforex to raise funds plan to distribute tokens in three phases
Yes it's ok to implement as long as they announce it at the beginning of the campaign or when the campaign is starting not after the campaign and when they are about to distribute it, there is deception if they are going to do this and bounty hunters do no like and they do not trust projects that does this, that is why they are posted in the scam section.
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 03:51:30 PM

I don't like being made a participant limited. It cannot save the project from being dumped. One of the things that need to be done to save the project from dumping is slow distribution. So I agree with you on this point.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 04:02:53 PM

It's a good thing that few bounty managers are now limiting participants for bounties but another problem I'm bounty projects are dumps, one way that bounty managers can help to avoid dump is three phase distribution, many would probably hate this but c'mon we all want good $$$ from projects we promoted right? Controlling dump this way works, what do you think? I've seen bubbalex doing this and even COVIR that plan to use bitforex to raise funds plan to distribute tokens in three phases

Lol ...
I think the dump does not only lie in the concept of distribution. Have you seen how the IMO project did? They are not even distributing in three phases. However, the distribution period takes one year. We can generate tokens from the wallet like mining results. There are certain limitations that we get every day. But the result is a token dump that reaches the deepest layers of the earth.
Let's rationalize what is happening.
Token dump due to loss of marketing concepts.
List their projects in the popular exchange, and deliver a real implementation of the concepts they have developed.
Too long-winded makes people lose confidence. This will make people leave the project.

One of the things that need to be done to save the project from dumping is slow distribution.

If the distribution period arrives, will the dump not occur? This is called running away from problems, not solving problems.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:02:48 PM

I don't like being made a participant limited. It cannot save the project from being dumped. One of the things that need to be done to save the project from dumping is slow distribution. So I agree with you on this point.
Without limiting participants, you will only receive a few cents for your entire job, and do you think it is worth it?
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:17:37 PM

yes, maybe that is one way to minimize the price of a project coin itself, if the tokens are distributed in three stages I think this is good. if it's not wrong like the tokoin project, they do the same thing as this and in fact can maintain the value of the project's own coin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:29:51 PM

in my opinion the fall in the price of coins in the market is not influenced by bounty participants because the allocation of coins given to all bounty participants is only 1 to 3% of the total 100% of the number of coins launched. so I strongly disagree if the cause of the dump occurs due to bounty participants. then it is not important to do the distribution in stages.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:37:48 PM

on my opinion if project strong and good and quality it cant be dumped, I think that salary need to pay after work, and better to do it in stable coins, thats all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: