Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three phases bounty distribution  (Read 793 times)
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:06:11 PM

Whatever the policies regarding distribution I guess it doesn't matter. What hunters face and complain about is the fact that managers often delay payments and don't live up to their initial promises.

The hunters are running the campaign because they have read and accepted the policies, giving another policy after the job is done is not a good project which means the project team itself is not confident in their potential of their coins/tokens and I have noticed many of them have died slowly before even distribution is done.
Just many greedy, do not want to pay knowing that this is somehow, but will affect the price of the token, and why then restore it to wait, when you can just throw hunters? So they sometimes postpone for six months or a year, and then when they already want to pay, they come up with some conditions, in the hope that more than half of people have already forgotten about them, thereby reducing payments by 2 times

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:45:55 PM

Three phases bounty distribution I like this.
This is good three phases bounty distribution.Alredy some bounty meneger distribution three phases.Many time bounty token distribution coin price huge dump than bounty hunter received low value.I like this phases distribution.I support this phases distribution & Best of luck this system.
For me i dont like it speccially when i need immediate funds, three phases of bounty only means your reward will be distributed in three phases. And your unlucky if the coin price gets dumped every week.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 03:30:06 PM

This planned method is much older and in the past some number bounty tokens were distributed according to the three phases method. I think this method is fairly good and a token can stop dumped if the bounty amount of the project is high. However I think it would not be a problem if the tokens were distributed at intervals of 10-15 days instead of a few months.
Shef198911

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 12:54:47 PM

if the company really valued its tokens so much, they could, like some, buy tokens at a certain price, so that the price does not fall, and not block and divide the distribution.

ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:36:23 PM

if the company really valued its tokens so much, they could, like some, buy tokens at a certain price, so that the price does not fall, and not block and divide the distribution.
Yes, like the DIA project they announce 3 phases of bounty distribution to prevent hunters for dumping the coin, and it will also make the price more stable and going up.

Shef198911

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 01:40:10 AM

Yes, like the DIA project they announce 3 phases of bounty distribution to prevent hunters for dumping the coin, and it will also make the price more stable and going up.
let's see within a couple of weeks, if the DIA will also continue to show good price growth, then I think it would be possible not to share the reward since the pool was very small to greatly affect the price with a volume of 40,000,000 $

ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Shef198911

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 07:43:24 PM

Paying bounty hunters in phases is a very good idea. I agree with those who also think it avoids dumping on the side of bounty hunters. Again it mostly helps the bounty hunter to make more money especially if the price appreciates although that is not always promised. I basically like the idea because it brings sanity to the project.
look at it from the other side " You come to work at some for example plant, you are told, your salary is 300 $, you agree, come vreya to pay, and you are told that they are afraid that you spent money, you can somehow cause them usher, and because of this, we will divide your 300$ into 3 parts and we will pay you 100$ 3 months. It's just that, as I noticed, a lot of people live on this bounty, it's their work and food, that's why they sell everything at once so that there is money, and this is their right, since they have earned it.

ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 07:40:26 PM

Yes right run! Not every hunter will ever hold a token because there are many hunters who are excited to sell as soon as they get a token. So it is better to distribute the tokens in several parts for this period then there will be no possibility of dropping the price. DIA bounty rewards is to low so i hope hunter can't dump this token.
Shef198911

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 07:44:32 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2020, 08:21:37 PM by Shef198911

Yes right run! Not every hunter will ever hold a token because there are many hunters who are excited to sell as soon as they get a token. So it is better to distribute the tokens in several parts for this period then there will be no possibility of dropping the price. DIA bounty rewards is to low so i hope hunter can't dump this token.

Is that why all always blame the hunters when the price falls? Believe me! Investors themselves,many, lower the price even more than hunters, as many buy things with large bonuses, and these bonuses also strongly affect the price, enough to blame the hunters, believe them now is not as good as it was before!

ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 08:11:32 PM

Is that why you always blame the hunters when the price falls? Believe me! Investors themselves,many, lower the price even more than hunters, as many buy things with large bonuses, and these bonuses also strongly affect the price, enough to blame the hunters, believe them now is not as good as it was before!
I have pointed out the faults of some hunters. Besides, not all hunters agree to hold tokens, so read my mention carefully and you will understand. However, investors are also to blame for the fall in the value of a token because there are many investors who are tempted to sell tokens at a low profit.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:27:48 AM

Paying bounty hunters in phases is a very good idea. I agree with those who also think it avoids dumping on the side of bounty hunters. Again it mostly helps the bounty hunter to make more money especially if the price appreciates although that is not always promised. I basically like the idea because it brings sanity to the project.
I do agree with your statement and we can learn a lot from there when the distribution will have divided into some batches and it's not only the price of altcoin will sustain even longer caused by the dump will not happen and then the hunters were also getting the advantages from there caused by they can sell their coin at the peak price. that's a win win solution

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
scrypto

Activity: 534
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:59:29 AM

I do agree with your statement and we can learn a lot from there when the distribution will have divided into some batches and it's not only the price of altcoin will sustain even longer caused by the dump will not happen and then the hunters were also getting the advantages from there caused by they can sell their coin at the peak price. that's a win win solution
What I know that 1 year ago, there was a project that distributed the prize into 3 batch for 3 months, you can check Ferrum (not promotion). In my opinion doing this has a very good impact on the price of tokens in the market, it is proven that the price has continued to rise and of course the bounty participants will always support

RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 08:28:23 AM

It's a good thing that few bounty managers are now limiting participants for bounties but another problem I'm bounty projects are dumps, one way that bounty managers can help to avoid dump is three phase distribution, many would probably hate this but c'mon we all want good $$$ from projects we promoted right? Controlling dump this way works, what do you think? I've seen bubbalex doing this and even COVIR that plan to use bitforex to raise funds plan to distribute tokens in three phases
whether 1 phase or 10 phase of bounty distribution.. a listed coin without good demand and market makers to drive volume will always go down to zero.. people who invest in crypto startup are those who likes to gamble with their hard earned money
What about a listed coin with a very good demand? If you are the CEO of such project will you release the whole bounty allocation bro bounty hunters? Let's judge others the exact ways we can judge ourselves, it depends on the bounty allocation, I believe if the allocation is much it will affect the project no matter how big it's trading volume is on exchanges

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 08:56:02 PM

What I know that 1 year ago, there was a project that distributed the prize into 3 batch for 3 months, you can check Ferrum (not promotion). In my opinion doing this has a very good impact on the price of tokens in the market, it is proven that the price has continued to rise and of course the bounty participants will always support
Its  good that it would only be on 1 month gap basis but majority that i have seen where they do it on 6 months basis which is bullshit but to think that this doesnt only limit out bounty participants which do mainly get the blame but actually the investors itself are the ones who are the main dumpers, no matter how they do delay it up it cant be helped if said supporters or investors would be just mainly trying to sell off
for profits and jump into other investments as well.It will vary if they would decide to support for long term aspect but these things are somewhat rare to happen nowadays.

It's a good thing that few bounty managers are now limiting participants for bounties but another problem I'm bounty projects are dumps, one way that bounty managers can help to avoid dump is three phase distribution, many would probably hate this but c'mon we all want good $$$ from projects we promoted right? Controlling dump this way works, what do you think? I've seen bubbalex doing this and even COVIR that plan to use bitforex to raise funds plan to distribute tokens in three phases
whether 1 phase or 10 phase of bounty distribution.. a listed coin without good demand and market makers to drive volume will always go down to zero.. people who invest in crypto startup are those who likes to gamble with their hard earned money
What about a listed coin with a very good demand? If you are the CEO of such project will you release the whole bounty allocation bro bounty hunters? Let's judge others the exact ways we can judge ourselves, it depends on the bounty allocation, I believe if the allocation is much it will affect the project no matter how big it's trading volume is on exchanges
1% bounty allocation will really make such effect? I dont think so and this had been always the bad perception of most people towards bounty hunter dumpers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███