Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the big deal with Chainlink?  (Read 160 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:25:50 PM

There has been a lot of hype surrounding "De-Fi" and Ethereum over the past months. It seems that COVID-19 has made crypto and Blockchain technology more popular than ever. A token that has seen the most increase in market cap and price on the crypto market is Chainlink (LINK). It's odd to see such a "pump" in price for such a token, after being under the radar some years ago. If the project is delivering as promised, then "LINK" could retain its value on the market for the foreseeable future. Otherwise, expect a massive downfall in its price due to lack of interest from traders, investors, and everyday people.

What's the big deal with Chainlink? Do you think it's one of the most hyped tokens on the crypto/Blockchain space right now? What's so special about it? Will it survive in the long run? Or is it just another nail in the coffin? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:37:08 PM

Chainlink is solving one of the big problems for smart contracts - how to acquire information from the physical world and that information to be fed to the code and algorhytms.
Chainlink is an oracle - colleting and fetching the data in a way that smart contracts can understand.
(That is a very simplified explanation.)

It is a layer 2 solution.
The surge is not connected with DeFi.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 09:53:51 PM

There has been a lot of hype surrounding "De-Fi" and Ethereum over the past months. It seems that COVID-19 has made crypto and Blockchain technology more popular than ever. A token that has seen the most increase in market cap and price on the crypto market is Chainlink (LINK). It's odd to see such a "pump" in price for such a token, after being under the radar some years ago. If the project is delivering as promised, then "LINK" could retain its value on the market for the foreseeable future. Otherwise, expect a massive downfall in its price due to lack of interest from traders, investors, and everyday people.

What's the big deal with Chainlink? Do you think it's one of the most hyped tokens on the crypto/Blockchain space right now? What's so special about it? Will it survive in the long run? Or is it just another nail in the coffin? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley
It is just because market has accepted the authenticity of the project and community is rushing to gets it like its very cheap but my suggestion would be to not chase the price and if you are still not entered then wait for some serious correction as it cannot simply keep going up always.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:26:03 AM

It's odd to see such a "pump" in price for such a token, after being under the radar some years ago.
What's odd is that it has pumped to its all time high during this crisis. While most of the cryptos are moving sideways, Chainlink made its own onto the top by pushing to its all time high.

If the project is delivering as promised, then "LINK" could retain its value on the market for the foreseeable future. Otherwise, expect a massive downfall in its price due to lack of interest from traders, investors, and everyday people.
I'm expecting that there will be a dumping scenario after this pump. It could happen anytime, could be this week or next week if not then I'm wrong with my expectation.

It's on hype but I think it's justifiable because of the true partnership that it had with Google Cloud and other companies too. I don't hold it but they have a lot of good partners.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 02:03:04 AM

chainlink is more like an rss feed, don't try to chase it.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:07:59 AM

Started this morning I get used to see some information related to crypto currency and another investment site. And yeah I just suprised that chainlink has been increasing a lot, I follow this coin price movement when its price was $4 and at that time I just have a doubtful to store my money. But I just regretted it because I'm not decide to store my money there to get short term profit at least.

I doubt that chainlink will touch another all time high because I didn't know the behind of the project (function and etc). Also, I get this information at this morning https://cointelegraph.com/news/dubious-asset-manager-claims-to-short-chainlink-with-99-target at least has been pointed out for the investor who still hold the coin will doubt to still hold this coin.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:13:44 AM

Chainlink has been very successful in recent days. The partnership with Nexo to make it easier to join the Defi platform has made Link's price soar. Actually, Defi is trending in crypto market, so the high price pump is very normal. Those who are smart and quick-witted will often choose this time to trend and make money in a short time, but remember that we should not be greedy. whatever grows faster the stronger the collapse will also be very fast. Be careful in speculation now.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████