Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinzilla - the shady and dishonest network? Need your experience.  (Read 339 times)
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:01:12 PM

So coinzilla banned one of my site "bitefaucet" recently because I was using their pops on my personal shortner. Wow!

They are one of the shadiest and most irritating ad network. They only need faucet and shortner owners when they are looking to sell their inventory and ban us, as they did back in 2017. Thanksfully this community has lots of previous topics on this issue.

their support says I am using shortner which is not allowed as per their terms, well so what about other users doing it? Just check the shortlink list at Firefaucet network, so many shortners such as 100count and freebcc and other, triggering their pop alone and sending thousand of so called unwanted and same type of traffic, etc which they are accepting till they want and can rip money from advertisers. What a selective scamming i am surprised. Cool

The most funny thing about them is that they don't follow their own policies/terms lol and keeping changing color. Just check it below on number 8,9,16 Grin

and you can see how they selectively sell traffic from these so called unacceptable websites (shortner and faucet) and ripping money from people using them.

Either their managers don't know what to do, or they are selectively scamming publishers since 2017.

I will personally communicate their selective scamming and shady practises to other people in industry, so they can save their money and time, and choose other better crypto advertising option which at least abide by their own personal terms and are not  dishonest. Cheesy  Please stay away from them until they can commit to their words and stop scamming people.

#BoytcottScamzilla  Cool .. What do you all say?

Why not creating a real website instead of a faucet? Try making something useful for the crypto community with organic traffic.

A faucet can actually be very useful and act as a quick method of info or even a funnel. Yet people don't realize this and waste the potential on spam. Imagine if faucets showed you ads and offers and earning opportunities that worked instead of just rubbish?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcclub (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:08:20 PM

So coinzilla banned one of my site "bitefaucet" recently because I was using their pops on my personal shortner. Wow!

They are one of the shadiest and most irritating ad network. They only need faucet and shortner owners when they are looking to sell their inventory and ban us, as they did back in 2017. Thanksfully this community has lots of previous topics on this issue.

their support says I am using shortner which is not allowed as per their terms, well so what about other users doing it? Just check the shortlink list at Firefaucet network, so many shortners such as 100count and freebcc and other, triggering their pop alone and sending thousand of so called unwanted and same type of traffic, etc which they are accepting till they want and can rip money from advertisers. What a selective scamming i am surprised. Cool

The most funny thing about them is that they don't follow their own policies/terms lol and keeping changing color. Just check it below on number 8,9,16 Grin

https://prnt.sc/tjh9k9

and you can see how they selectively sell traffic from these so called unacceptable websites (shortner and faucet) and ripping money from people using them.

Either their managers don't know what to do, or they are selectively scamming publishers since 2017.

I will personally communicate their selective scamming and shady practises to other people in industry, so they can save their money and time, and choose other better crypto advertising option which at least abide by their own personal terms and are not  dishonest. Cheesy  Please stay away from them until they can commit to their words and stop scamming people.

#BoytcottScamzilla  Cool .. What do you all say?

Why not creating a real website instead of a faucet? Try making something useful for the crypto community with organic traffic.

A faucet can actually be very useful and act as a quick method of info or even a funnel. Yet people don't realize this and waste the potential on spam. Imagine if faucets showed you ads and offers and earning opportunities that worked instead of just rubbish?

Yess they are still much useful for many people. u see how ad networks still make money using them. coinzilla working with faucets since 2015-15 and always saying they do not accept more and ban them but keep giving them new banner to shortners and faucet owners. Why? because they bring traffic and some advertisers look for such traffic too. they already i think gave millions of pops to shortner and faucets, and made good business with campaigners.  Cool .. but whatever is it, they are still not honest and do dirty tricks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: