Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in a wrong way  (Read 840 times)
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:12:06 PM

First, they need to have patience in this market. If they invest without patience, I believe that sooner or later they will lose money and no money to continue investing. Then they need to have knowledge of this market and they need to conduct research before investing
Newbies are too much gung ho for action and this is their biggest common mistake. To know when the timing is right to make a trade of cash out also require knowledge as you said so it kinda layer of both knowledge and experience to grow out of newbie phase.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:44:58 PM

It's really very necessary for everyone to do not specifically newbies as both old and newbies are failing prey. Whenever you want to invest I will suggest Everyone check and follow project up to know how genuine they are before investing.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:00:23 PM

There is no legal financial adviser in the crypto space in my own opinion. Everyone has to come to a sense of responsibility concerning his or her finance and therefore should personal advice himself or herself as concerning what to commit funds to.
Yes, it is individuals' responsibility to keep investing or trading safely so that they could make profits and at the same time they can keep their capital intact. There will be no guarantee that you will be making profits even you will be having financial advisor in this crypto space. Because, only you can care about your capital the most compared to anyone else, it means even you will be having financial advisor there will be no guarantee they will care your capital like how you do while investing or trading.

I have seen many people are talking about financial advisors and trading mentors in crypto space to taking care of their all crypto -related investments and trading but as far as I have seen nobody was successful like how individual crypto people are doing. This is why we should always take care of all our financial needs and we can go for listening to advisors but we should not let them to manage our capital.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:47:14 PM

then what is the solution that you want to convey to us all? related to this, it is true that for anyone who wants to invest certainly needs to reconsider especially with your capital, the coins you want to invest, especially top coins, have real products, invest in projects only with ICO / IEO listed on the main exchange (Binance , Okex, Kucoin), and it's important to remember that investing takes time and you also have to be prepared with all the consequences too.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:40:19 PM

then what is the solution that you want to convey to us all? related to this, it is true that for anyone who wants to invest certainly needs to reconsider especially with your capital, the coins you want to invest, especially top coins, have real products, invest in projects only with ICO / IEO listed on the main exchange (Binance , Okex, Kucoin), and it's important to remember that investing takes time and you also have to be prepared with all the consequences too.
It seems that TS wants to remind that there are many newbies who do not understand investment strategies in the crypto world so that they get losses. Imagine, if we are only interested because we are offered a large profit without knowing what we are going to invest, it is a very fatal mistake. Greed will make people forget that there is a risk of loss that must be faced, unfortunately, newbies are not aware of it, and the error is often not realized by them so as to consider cryptocurrency scam when getting a loss.

Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 01:50:35 AM

There are many popular projects but in the end they are the same as other scam projects and because of that, there are many people and investors investing only based on FUD which in the end they will regret because of their own losses and mistakes, we cannot just follow others because at least as an investor must also conduct their own research to be able to ascertain if the team and the project have potential.
Researching before investing is essential in this market because one mistake can cost you a lot of money. This market is never reliable because any project will be risky and finding a potential project will definitely take a lot of your time. I don't usually invest in new projects because the potential for losing money is very high, so in my opinion, if you do not have much experience, you should only choose safe coins in this market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 02:49:08 AM

For those newbie in cryptocurrency in all certain platform, if you want to invest your money first, you have to think and conduct a research regarding on why do you want to invest your money. For you to be able to gain a good profit and to avoid the loss of your capital. Hence, there are some people who have insufficient knowledge in trading, investment etc.

If they cannot or do not know how to research then they can ask people here about a particular project that they want to support or invest, it's free to ask here and people will give you their opinion, it's for you to appreciate and study their posts and opinions but it's a win-win situation for all members here.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 02:56:45 AM

For those newbie in cryptocurrency in all certain platform, if you want to invest your money first, you have to think and conduct a research regarding on why do you want to invest your money. For you to be able to gain a good profit and to avoid the loss of your capital. Hence, there are some people who have insufficient knowledge in trading, investment etc.

If they cannot or do not know how to research then they can ask people here about a particular project that they want to support or invest, it's free to ask here and people will give you their opinion, it's for you to appreciate and study their posts and opinions but it's a win-win situation for all members here.

But don't get me wrong, if you will ask here, you will get a lot of suggestions regarding which coin to invest. And the truth is most of them are suggesting coins or tokens that they are holding. So yes, you still need to do your own assessment, check if the suggestion/reason is valid. If you are a crypto investor, you really need to do your own homework, and it will take a lot of your time just by studying them. But your hard work will not go to waste as along the way, you will gain insights that will guide you on how to select a good and profitable project.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 03:45:52 AM

Well I agree on that. There are members who really never getting tired advising beginners what to do and where to start but of course there are also members who prefer the harsh way so brace yourself Cheesy. They will made you realized that "you should exert effort on studying and don't depend on spoonfeeding", something like that lol. Nevertheless, both things will help you to grow.
But don't get me wrong, if you will ask here, you will get a lot of suggestions regarding which coin to invest. And the truth is most of them are suggesting coins or tokens that they are holding.
That was natural because we're here in bitcointalk which mainly focused on crypto discussions. Though there are members who suggest some to invest in other things unrelated to crypto, they are minimal and still depending on the situation of the one who seek help Smiley.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 03:52:00 AM

For those newbie in cryptocurrency in all certain platform, if you want to invest your money first, you have to think and conduct a research regarding on why do you want to invest your money. For you to be able to gain a good profit and to avoid the losing of your capital. Hence, there are some people who have insufficient knowledge in trading, investment etc.
In any type of investment, investors are required to have knowledge about what they want to invest and that is the most basic thing in investing. Investing without knowing anything is stupid, and I'm sure we all know that. But why are there still so many people doing the wrong thing? If we want to find information and knowledge we can get it quickly because we are in the era of technology and anything we can quickly access.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 04:02:19 AM

Anything that consider knowledge as half bake is dangerous. Yes, investment is that easy as 123 so do not expect to get something good if your ideals were like this. Investments needs a conduct of study and see how it will become successfull. In this case I am not trusting those teams bringing project or crowdsourcing to implement it. I'd rather make my own investment and relatively not in shit coins. It could be good altcoins or bitcoin will be preferred.

Usually I prefer to invest in real products like buy and sell.  Or to find supplier so that I can sell it online. This is the new trend business without physical store but still able to market.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:14:19 AM

For those newbie in cryptocurrency in all certain platform, if you want to invest your money first, you have to think and conduct a research regarding on why do you want to invest your money.
That Highlighted words seems to be stupid,Because of course why we are investing our money ?to profit and earn .

Do you think there are people that will put their money for other thing than profiting?

And besides topic like this has been tackled here so many times but yet reminding others is always cool as the newbies are the main victim everytime.

The most important thing newbie must learn and stand?is Never become so greedy and let small profit enough for every trades.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:05:04 AM

If u ask me, I'll say why I want to invest my money is because I want more money. Hello? Why else?
So I really think that shouldn't be the question any newbie should be asking themselves. I'd like to wanna gain knowledge, research, watch others, learn. Put greed aside and start small.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:12:05 PM

For those newbie in cryptocurrency in all certain platform, if you want to invest your money first, you have to think and conduct a research regarding on why do you want to invest your money. For you to be able to gain a good profit and to avoid the losing of your capital. Hence, there are some people who have insufficient knowledge in trading, investment etc.
Something you can only learn by making mistakes. Even we're trying to say how important to do research before invest, even some veterans out there could make a mistake if they aren't careful, let alone newbies.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 05:59:30 PM

I think it is a norm to have a worn out investment in the crypto currency space, but uf you avail yourself to learning and becoming even better then crypto currency is not difficult, if you have a loss, pick ho yourself, find the lapse, fix it and dyor on the next investment target
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 06:10:00 PM

cryptocurrency investment is not what you jump into. first thing first, you need to make research about any project you want to invest into. dont just invest because it promised huge profits or because someone recommended it for you. you must have a solid conviction after making extensive research of why you want to invest and you must determine if you will invest for long or short term and take profits, cut losses at the needed time.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 06:19:19 PM

cryptocurrency investment is not what you jump into. first thing first, you need to make research about any project you want to invest into. dont just invest because it promised huge profits or because someone recommended it for you. you must have a solid conviction after making extensive research of why you want to invest and you must determine if you will invest for long or short term and take profits, cut losses at the needed time.

If you have good view point with your investment, it's much easy for you to keep moving. Either you stop your position to cashout your gained

or you are limiting the damage from your initial capital. It's all about how you understand the investment that you are taking, it's all in your

shoulders as it's your money that you are using and need to take care off.

Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:27:14 PM

If there have some basic knowledge about investing and profits category then is possible invest in a best way. Suddenly some new members want move profits Instantly! without knowledge choosing good project and without patients, so i can say those people then never come in invest.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:03:22 PM

If there have some basic knowledge about investing and profits category then is possible invest in a best way. Suddenly some new members want move profits Instantly! without knowledge choosing good project and without patients, so i can say those people then never come in invest.
That's how newbie do in the market when investing, not all of them but there are some, but don't worry, they'll eventually learn from their own mistakes.
Actually investing is like a passion, you never stop until you succeed, so as long as you have that kind of mentality, you are likely to be successful here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:01:52 PM

before investing, we really need to know what are the advantages of the project that we support. however, the risk is still great in this case, because we really don't know whether the project actually runs according to the concept they made or not. however, ongoing research needs to be done, because there are some projects that even look pretty good at the beginning, but a scam in the end.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████