Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter Accounts Hacked & Used to Scam People  (Read 544 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:36:09 AM

I just saw MrBeast's twitter getting hacked too.

He is known to be a huge Youtuber and known for donating huge amount to streamers and do other stuffs that usually tell people how much money he has. People would really fall for this especially those people that know MrBeasts since its his nature to be that kind of guy. Twitter should really improve their security and I hope that no one fell for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:38:29 AM

Is this thing still going on? I have read that twitter had already took those tweet down. And they already prevent verified accounts from posting temporarily, right?

He is known to be a huge Youtuber and known for donating huge amount to streamers and do other stuffs that usually tell people how much money he has. People would really fall for this especially those people that know MrBeasts since its his nature to be that kind of guy. Twitter should really improve their security and I hope that no one fell for this.

Yeah, this guy is a bit different among the list of those who get hacked, he's more of a generous guy. However, I don't think Mr.Beast would ask you to donate first before giving you back. Besides, what's the sudden interest to crypto though? He's mostly known for giving away cash.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:55:45 AM

Yeah, this guy is a bit different among the list of those who get hacked, he's more of a generous guy. However, I don't think Mr.Beast would ask you to donate first before giving you back. Besides, what's the sudden interest to crypto though? He's mostly known for giving away cash.

It is a shared post on Facebook and I realized it was days ago, sorry about that.

Anyways, I saw some reddit post in the past saying MrBeast actually gelot some profits out of Bitcoin and maybe other cryptocurrencies although it is said that the video is taken down.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/MrBeast/comments/c4vlgi/mrbeasts_money/
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:49:07 AM

Sadly, people are using bitcoin again in their illegal activities to scam and steal other people's money, that is why it is hard for us to convince our friends and relatives to invest in bitcoin. These hackers are ruining bitcoin's reputation, so I think these people who have been victimized by these scams and hacked twitter accounts have already decided not to buy bitcoin ever again.

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 12:12:27 PM

Sadly, people are using bitcoin again in their illegal activities to scam and steal other people's money, that is why it is hard for us to convince our friends and relatives to invest in bitcoin. These hackers are ruining bitcoin's reputation, so I think these people who have been victimized by these scams and hacked twitter accounts have already decided not to buy bitcoin ever again.
But bitcoin is not the problem here, you can tell your families and friends that there are more positive side on putting your money on it. Might not get you rich very quickly, but it can help you out of our poverty and we could have more purchasing power.

And the hack twitter incident doesn't really affect bitcoin as other might have put it negatively. Bitcoin will survived this and it has proven that it is very resilient to this kind of bad news.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 12:40:48 PM

But bitcoin is not the problem here, you can tell your families and friends that there are more positive side on putting your money on it. Might not get you rich very quickly, but it can help you out of our poverty and we could have more purchasing power.

And the hack twitter incident doesn't really affect bitcoin as other might have put it negatively. Bitcoin will survived this and it has proven that it is very resilient to this kind of bad news.

I think it's more on the reputation of the platform they are using to hack.

The fact that they hack the accounts that are crypto related to gain bitcoin, that means bitcoin are already popular that they think many people will buy their scam. Hacking isn't new in crypto space, so I'm pretty sure an educated investor are fully aware of the risk and they know how to determine a scam.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:00:05 PM

This is a big deal for the twitter community which even the high profile users have been hacked. With this, the security in twitter network is questionable and need to be improved. It good to know that the hacker didn’t do something very bad but in crypto currency community are being affected and I’m sure the perception over crypto will be different again. Now people might think BTc and other crypto currency are for bad purpose. They might also think that this completely illegal and used only hackers.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 03:25:57 PM

My question is, do you think about what happened on this, does it affect Bitcoin? Negative or positive?
this condition will not affect the price of Bitcoin...
changes in the price of Bitcoin are not affected by news or events like this, Bitcoin and Ethereum are not the same as stocks, price changes do not occur due to outside speculation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 03:59:50 PM

I don't even understand how to perceive everything that is happening today in the social network twitter, since the problems are getting worse and I would like to know how they will be solved. Just a few days ago, I received a message by email, in which there was a notification that they tried to hack my account using a certain site. As far as I understand, I have had this situation with many Twitter users. I immediately changed my password and enabled 2Fa authentication with SMS confirmation to my phone number. Hope this helps.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 04:00:51 PM

This is a big deal for the twitter community which even the high profile users have been hacked. With this, the security in twitter network is questionable and need to be improved. It good to know that the hacker didn’t do something very bad but in crypto currency community are being affected and I’m sure the perception over crypto will be different again. Now people might think BTc and other crypto currency are for bad purpose. They might also think that this completely illegal and used only hackers.
That's a lot of hacked top Twitter users, of course, this is a lot of worry because he is very influential on changes in crypto, but all of that is not long and like it is now back to normal, and I do not know if the hackers have gotten a lot of bitcoins, they tweet they offer a ponzi scheme that it didn't make sense because what the beginners were afraid of was trapped in this hacking device.

And as Twitter security has now been increased again and hopefully this event will not happen again in the future, many YouTube accounts have also been hacked to make money for the hackers.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:40:17 PM

I think it is already over, I am not certain if twitter fixed the issue or not but they certainly stopped it for now, of course it may take some time before they can fix it or not (or maybe it is fixed already) but at least I am aware of the fact that nothing like that has happened since that day, they have stopped for the past few days I think.

However what has happened has already happened, dude has already stole as much money as he can, obviously an idiotic method to get money but he did grabbed hundreds of thousands of dollars last I checked, maybe even millions now that I haven't checked in a while. This is why I think even if it is closed, the amount of money that was stolen should be taken from twitter and given to people who paid that money because twitter did played a role in this with their lack of security.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:53:23 PM

I think it's more on the reputation of the platform they are using to hack.

The fact that they hack the accounts that are crypto related to gain bitcoin, that means bitcoin are already popular that they think many people will buy their scam. Hacking isn't new in crypto space, so I'm pretty sure an educated investor are fully aware of the risk and they know how to determine a scam.

You cant say that all of their followers are crypto awared but curiosity would surely mold up to those who dont know about Bitcoin and when they do able to read up such offer then the first thing in mind will surely on how they do attain such offer even if it do talks about totally new thing to them  then they will surely find a  way to join because it do talks about easy money or shall we say doubling your money.People are always weak
when it comes to greediness.Hackers do knows that this is why they do utilize that weakness to fool people.This isnt something new on this market which doesnt only happen on crypto but these things are pretty
common on traditional fiat system too.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Lol this Twitter scam thing is very funny, especially what they tweeted with this Bill Gates account Shocked it says everyone has been asking to give back lol. Who the h*ck is asking you to give back. Whenever I see these things I just start laughing, like this is one of dumbest approaches that can be used these days, but still people fell for it and sent them money to their address.

Those scammer would have even got more money from some Coinbase users, if not that the Coinbase team interfered and stopped people from sending more money to them, over $200,000. That must be really appreciable act from coinbase team. I am not sure how they managed to identify which are heading toward those scammers' addy; I assume they might have noticed after sudden surge in number of outgoing transaction with considerable amount.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:55:55 PM

Twitter accounts of famous influencial people like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Apple, Kanye West, Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Uber, Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Cashapp, Uber, Justin Sun, Bitcoin, Coinbase, andGemini are hacked and been scamming people claiming to double their money!

snip

Honestly twitter cant do that. Since it's already giant platform with almost every celebrity, stars, politicians and government is on the twitter they need to keep them alive.

Crypto is just needle in hay-stack and i dont think they will shut the whole thing down for that matter.

Pretty sure that they might have started backing up those genuine accounts and started locking up the back doors for hackers. Surely their experts now has to work around the clock to find those bastards.
Well, you got a point but if the said breach do able to reach some severe extent then they can possibly do on what i had mentioned earlier.Its not a long time temporary downtime since we know that this is a business

and you are right this is just a needle on hay-stack but the impression on where this situation can give wont really be a joke specially it do talks about security matters.

If they wont solve it out then problems would persist and would lead to further breaches but somehow its just dumb to think that they do just let these things happen easily.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:18:19 PM

I think the ones who will become victims of hackers are usually typical of people who want instant profit, so when they see tweets
in famous people's accounts just believing just like that. Not careful about making a decision, but I'm quite surprised that many
accounts have been hacked. In my opinion, there are people in the Twitter company involved. But it must be recognized hackers
do this when economic conditions all over the world are weak, so many people need money. This may be a factor that reduces one's
vigilance. And make it this event is a lesson for all of us, we must always be careful of attractive offers that must give money first.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 04:41:09 AM

I think it is already over, I am not certain if twitter fixed the issue or not but they certainly stopped it for now, of course it may take some time before they can fix it or not (or maybe it is fixed already) but at least I am aware of the fact that nothing like that has happened since that day, they have stopped for the past few days I think.

However what has happened has already happened, dude has already stole as much money as he can, obviously an idiotic method to get money but he did grabbed hundreds of thousands of dollars last I checked, maybe even millions now that I haven't checked in a while. This is why I think even if it is closed, the amount of money that was stolen should be taken from twitter and given to people who paid that money because twitter did played a role in this with their lack of security.
Twitter should compensate for those who are lost because this security bug is very serious and can affect a lot of people so generally Twitter needs to do something to make people feel more secure. When this news comes out, people's confidence in Twitter is declining and if this continues in the future, this social network will no longer attract any users.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:58:56 AM

Twitter accounts of famous influencial people like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Apple, Kanye West, Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Uber, Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Cashapp, Uber, Justin Sun, Bitcoin, Coinbase, andGemini are hacked and been scamming people claiming to double their money!

Be careful guys!

Source: https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1283509287772397569

I believe that this case are now settled?and the twitter accounts are safe ?

https://threatpost.com/the-great-twitter-hack-what-we-know-what-we-dont/157538/

Updated last july 18 and none has followed.

I think that the banned accounts are available now again?
This is a big deal for the twitter community which even the high profile users have been hacked
hacker showed the world how they can break the security  of twitter and how vulnerable our accounts in this social media site.
. With this, the security in twitter network is questionable and need to be improved. It good to know that the hacker didn’t do something very bad but in crypto currency community are being affected and I’m sure the perception over crypto will be different again. Now people might think BTc and other crypto currency are for bad purpose. They might also think that this completely illegal and used only hackers.
They are surely improving now because their whole company is at stake here,imagine that the prominent name in the world accounts had been hacked that easy?

shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 12:59:37 PM

This is a great problem who is actually send btc and lost their money. Because, it is totally scam and all of the person are great person and now the problem looks like so vast and big. Hopefully, it will slove as soon as possible.       

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 01:17:49 PM

Is this thing still going on? I have read that twitter had already took those tweet down. And they already prevent verified accounts from posting temporarily, right?

I believe it's over now. I just checked Bill Gates' twitter and I don't see that tweet anymore.
I guess it was resolved now.
To think that twitter accounts of even those who protected it with the highest security are still vulnerable to such hacks makes me think twice as well if I would still feel safe on what I tweet or post or even write to other sites.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:12:44 AM

Lately I am seeing different facebook accounts as well as twitter accounts that are hacked. Due to this pandemic, most of our time were spent inside our house or in our room with out gadgets and PC. Hackers have seen a lot of opportunity to hack accounts since everybody is online so they can phish some information etc. It is alarming and does not doing anything good.
A lot of other social networks are under attack and I think this is not the first time that Twitter has been hacked because there have been so many attacks in the past. This may not be harmful to others, but for those involved in the crypto market, this attack makes us feel more nervous. If it still happens, there will certainly be someone losing money and new investors will often be victims.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: