Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Face Mask Placebo  (Read 632 times)
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:27:51 AM

Mas is really important as of this current situation, I realized that mask is now part of our daily lives because we can't go outside without it, thinking that we are prone from disease or virus if dont have it and thunking also that we will get punished by some authorities once they catch us without it. Before wearing mask symbolizes that you have flu or you are sick because it's not normal in our country but now all people are wearing it.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:51:54 AM

^^^ In the USA you can make money if the authorities stop you for no face mask. Property rights, and the right to travel are basic freedoms in the USA. Anybody who doesn't like being stopped, can sue the government people in court and win.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4498

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:34:48 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 06:49:09 AM by franky1

^^^ Yet there are all kinds of professionals that show that N95 masks are just about worthless.
No there are not. That's an idiotic statement. N95 has been used for decades, studied carefully. It's used in many fields not just medicine.

We really know A LOT about the N95 mask.

That "we," seems to exclude "you."

Ben Swann does seem to be a little different in his video that what he led us to expect - BADecker. But he seems to have the reports that show that masks don't do much if anything other than harming their wearers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8upEg-bEJ8

"did you get that"?
N95 and SURGICAL grade masks are the same high quality

yep
surgical masks are NOT just 'cloth face coverings' they are surgical grade masks made specifically to meet a high standard.
yep its not saying n95 and surgical masks are useless.. its saying they are of same high quality
face coverings made of cloth from old t-shirts at home are less protective than n95/surgical masks
but still better then nothing at all
again the best advice is to respect personal space if you cant get hold of a high grade mask.
but for that extra protection wear something.

also its not about being 100% 'prevention' its about reduction
again low dosage/less battle vs high dosage major infection fight

if you want to invade sick peoples personal space unprotected to get a high dose and risk getting very sick so be it. be an idiot.
or you can take the advice and stay at a distance have some kind of covering/mask to reduce the viral load more so you can get a low dose and not have much of a battle/sickness to fight

its way cheaper to stay at a distance than to be buying dozens of high grade masks per week
meaning respect for personal space costs nothing.

Of course, The Highwire has had several different professionals on their program over the months, who explain why all masks except airtight body suits (spacesuits) are useless in stopping Covid. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6oOuhSx7ESreh6m9LGy6Q/videos
kinda funny
the faux media that was trying to promote herd immunity is now subliminally advertising people buy body suits
its weird how these faux media are not using the science to their advantage to tell people that getting low dose infections by respecting distance and wearing some kind of viral load reduction method. can actually be of benefit to herd immunity

as for saying that wearing facemasks cause injuries. well that just needs common sense to not wear a mask 24/7 and instead take it off. kinda the same advice needed for the idiots wearing the same underwear for weeks without changing can cause issues. im sure those idiots know what im talking about.
you know the type. they wear the same underwear for weeks. get chaffing in their sensative regions and decide from then on to walk around in public naked, saying clothing is a health risk.

so here is the lesson for those idiots
respect peoples personal space. and change / remove a mask more often than underwear. but when out in public wear a something.. yep that includes wear underwear.
its about hygiene of regular use and regular replace. not avoiding wearing things all together due to lazyness being the real health risk

if you want to be out in public respect other people

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:48:34 AM

The number of individuals infected by wearing a maskwearing an infectious mask decreases source control because it reduces the number of drops that begin during the speech by about 99%. This probably reduces the probabilities of an unintentional wearer being infected somewhat although it's less effective for this as many stems quickly evaporate into tiny droplets of nuclei that are hard to the dam. The reduction within the number of infected people features a significant effect because it reduces the effective birthrate r Also most masks don’t work they're flimsy and aren't hermetically sealed if your mask has flaws it's no real benefit it'll only act as a consequence assuring you that you simply are safe.

yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1873

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 09:45:15 AM

In fact, yes, the illusion sometimes becomes more fatal than the disease itself. Here, in my country, a young woman mixed two chemicals for cleaning and disinfection in an exaggerated way, which led to the release of toxic vapor as a result of mixing the two materials. The woman embraced this toxic gas and died after being transferred to the hospital. This is one of the incidents that Show the exaggerated effect of illness or death that led to the death of this lady.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:12:42 AM

This thread seems quite strange to me...
We all know that the virus is transmitted though saliva droplets, the masks blocks these droplets, so using a mask is useful to stop the virus transmission. I don't know why people do so much mental gymnastics and try to argue it's ineffective.

Then there is some people saying in bad faith that wearing a mask for a few minutes can be dangerous or have effects worse than using masks, but not giving any source or even seeming to have basic common sense...

I can understand people saying that don't want to use a mask simply because they don't want to. But stop trying to justify it with a bogus scientific claim, you just sound more stupid...
For me it is really stupidity, I do not know why people keep insisting that face masks are ineffective where there are a lot of recent studies that it is effective and it is important to use in order to lessen the infection in certain community. It is really funny and a bit sad to see that there are people in the interview where face mask is bad for their skin and health and it is the reason why they are not using it. Their is a recent citizen in the U.S who said that he cannot get the virus even if he is not wearing a mask but now he is dead and now been cremated.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:46:05 AM

as for saying that wearing facemasks cause injuries. well that just needs common sense to not wear a mask 24/7 and instead take it off. kinda the same advice needed for the idiots wearing the same underwear for weeks without changing can cause issues. im sure those idiots know what im talking about.
you know the type. they wear the same underwear for weeks. get chaffing in their sensative regions and decide from then on to walk around in public naked, saying clothing is a health risk.

No, I don't know the type. Never heard anything like that.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 09:58:30 AM

This was a seriously shocking revelation about wearing face mask. But as we all know and what the healthcare professionals do mention that wearing face mask will serve as our barrier from foreign objects (i.e. dust, small particles, water droplets, etc) from entering our mouth as well as our nose. Since Coronavirus is said to be transferable through droplets, wearing face mask is essential to be done to at least prevent the spread of virus. It is not just a placebo effect but the reality since medical experts and decades of usage have already proved the effectivity of wearing face mask most specially when going outside. Indeed that it is not enough to just wear mask because we do also in need to follow other health precautionary measures to be able to keep ourselves from getting caught of being infected by the virus.

Face masks are our main barrier or protection from the outside but taking good care of ourselves like strengthening our immune system through taking healthy foods, heathy life style and vitamins will be more essential to keep ourselves safe all the time. Wearing a mask is also in need to take responsibility by changing it and not always using only one mask to dispose the potential virus that have been stuck on the mask you have used.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:04:59 AM

^^^ In the USA you can make money if the authorities stop you for no face mask. Property rights, and the right to travel are basic freedoms in the USA. Anybody who doesn't like being stopped, can sue the government people in court and win.

Cool

Let me ask you a question. Let's take the example of an individual, who is suspected to be suffering from TDR-TB (Totally drug-resistant tuberculosis). The doctors ask him to undergo home isolation, and advise him to come out of his house only in emergency situations if he wears a mask. They make this advise, because TDR-TB is a highly contagious and dangerous disease.

Now the individual refuses to do so. He says that he has the right to travel. He want to go to a park (without a mask). In this case are you still going to support him?

I will support someone's right for not wearing a mask, if he can produce a lab result showing that he is not infected from COVID 19. The only condition is that the lab result should be less than 24 hours old. Here the individual is not causing any risk to the others. If he gets the infection, it is entirely another topic.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:55:30 PM

Cool

Let me ask you a question. Let's take the example of an individual, who is suspected to be suffering from TDR-TB (Totally drug-resistant tuberculosis). The doctors ask him to undergo home isolation, and advise him to come out of his house only in emergency situations if he wears a mask. They make this advise, because TDR-TB is a highly contagious and dangerous disease.

Now the individual refuses to do so. He says that he has the right to travel. He want to go to a park (without a mask). In this case are you still going to support him?

I will support someone's right for not wearing a mask, if he can produce a lab result showing that he is not infected from COVID 19. The only condition is that the lab result should be less than 24 hours old. Here the individual is not causing any risk to the others. If he gets the infection, it is entirely another topic.

First, medical people will have a difficult time in court proving TDR-TB when asked the right questions by a medical expert witness.

Second, prove that the infection of anybody else who comes down with TDR-TB was infected by this guy. Done properly in court, there is probably going to be no way that a link like that can be proven.

Since the lab results showing what Covid is, are all based on Chinese failures to properly do an identification of Covid, nobody knows what Covid is. This being the fact, somebody needs to start proving which thing is Covid, and which thing is not. If they don't, anybody can say that he is not Covid positive simply by requiring proof of Covid, which proof doesn't exist.

Part of the proof for a viral disease is, taking the purified and thoroughly identified virus, and intentionally placing it into an asymptomatic person to see if he will develop the disease. In 100% of the test cases (according to the reports), the Covid disease has not been properly identified in the first place, to say nothing about injecting it into a non-sick person. Covid is an unknown.

Or, prove it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 678

God, save BTC!

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 05:12:42 PM

We all know that the virus is transmitted though saliva droplets, the masks blocks these droplets, so using a mask is useful to stop the virus transmission. I don't know why people do so much mental gymnastics and try to argue it's ineffective.

Then there is some people saying in bad faith that wearing a mask for a few minutes can be dangerous or have effects worse than using masks, but not giving any source or even seeming to have basic common sense...

I can understand people saying that don't want to use a mask simply because they don't want to. But stop trying to justify it with a bogus scientific claim, you just sound more stupid...
For me it is really stupidity, I do not know why people keep insisting that face masks are ineffective where there are a lot of recent studies that it is effective and it is important to use in order to lessen the infection in certain community. It is really funny and a bit sad to see that there are people in the interview where face mask is bad for their skin and health and it is the reason why they are not using it. Their is a recent citizen in the U.S who said that he cannot get the virus even if he is not wearing a mask but now he is dead and now been cremated.

Masks are effective if you change them regularly! Sometimes I meet people who don't change them! In that case, they can only hurt! Similarly, rag face masks can't resist the virus! So in part, I agree that masks are not effective against the virus... But if you do everything by the book, there is protection!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 05:42:35 PM

Masks are effective if you change them regularly! Sometimes I meet people who don't change them! In that case, they can only hurt! Similarly, rag face masks can't resist the virus! So in part, I agree that masks are not effective against the virus... But if you do everything by the book, there is protection!

You don't know this^^ for a fact. It's what this topic is all about.

People who wear face masks and don't get Covid are protected by what? All kinds of non-scientific research says that masks protect them. All kinds of scientific research says that masks don't do anything. So, what protects them?

Placebo science studies show us that people are affected by what they believe. This science has shown that it's around 33% that are so affected.

With a lot of people that Jesus healed, He said, "According to your faith will it be done unto you." Placebo effect is showing us that Jesus was right.

It's not the masks. It's placebo effect.

Cool

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 04:24:29 AM

It is so sad because the U.S is the only country in the world who see that the facemasks are  scam and it is bad for their health. It is the main reason why the deaths in the U.S reached 146,00 + and counting. Their citizens are most likely dumb because they cannot follow rules that the government implemented. The total cases there is now 4 Million and it keep increasing and the people out there see that the face masks are scam and ineffective. There are now a lot of researches around the world about how face masks can prevent us to have virus.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 09:26:42 AM

It is so sad because the U.S is the only country in the world who see that the facemasks are  scam and it is bad for their health. It is the main reason why the deaths in the U.S reached 146,00 + and counting. Their citizens are most likely dumb because they cannot follow rules that the government implemented. The total cases there is now 4 Million and it keep increasing and the people out there see that the face masks are scam and ineffective. There are now a lot of researches around the world about how face masks can prevent us to have virus.
I don't understand how people see the record low cases in countries like Korea, Japan and Vietnam and say that wearing masks is manipulation and MSM lies. I don't know why it is so difficult for people like them to accept that wearing a mask is more effective than doing nothing.

Just don't wear one, be honest and say that you don't care about the disease spreading. It is more respectable than trying so hard to find implausible and ridiculous theories about lack of oxygen, mind control or other loony fabrication of their mind.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 02:00:26 PM

I don't understand how people see the record low cases in countries like Korea, Japan and Vietnam and say that wearing masks is manipulation and MSM lies. I don't know why it is so difficult for people like them to accept that wearing a mask is more effective than doing nothing.

Just don't wear one, be honest and say that you don't care about the disease spreading. It is more respectable than trying so hard to find implausible and ridiculous theories about lack of oxygen, mind control or other loony fabrication of their mind.

Except that scientific studies and trials show that a mask has nothing to do with stopping the spread of diseases like Covid.

Here is the only way that a mask can be effective. People BELIEVE that a mask is effective. And it works, because people BELIEVE. It's called placebo effect.

Placebo-effect trials showed that up to 33% of people who thought they were getting medicine, but were really only getting a sugar pill, got better anyway.

So, if masks help people to stay well because they believe, what about the truth? Check the science of masks - the nitty-gritty science studies reports, and see that masks don't help for diseases like Covid. They might help for some bacterial diseases, and for dust, but not for viruses.

Besides, the WHO already said that people who aren't sick don't spread the Covid through the air. So, mask wearers won't get sick from Covid anyway. Some of the mask lies can be counter effective when the disease really gets to them.

Cool

FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 04:03:41 PM

I have seen many people wear face mask because it is mandatory to wear it as per the laws of the country. They wear it below their chins just to show that they are wearing a mask.

That is probably healthier than reinfecting themselves by rebreathing their virus laden exhaled air.

So if you wear face mask on your nose / mouth, you take your virus back inside and if you wear below nose / mouth , you have chance to inhale the virus of other. Such a confusion it is.
The new set of instructions could be those who have fever, cough should be made to wear the mask and the rest should not wear the mask.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:05:44 PM

I have seen many people wear face mask because it is mandatory to wear it as per the laws of the country. They wear it below their chins just to show that they are wearing a mask.

That is probably healthier than reinfecting themselves by rebreathing their virus laden exhaled air.

So if you wear face mask on your nose / mouth, you take your virus back inside and if you wear below nose / mouth , you have chance to inhale the virus of other. Such a confusion it is.
The new set of instructions could be those who have fever, cough should be made to wear the mask and the rest should not wear the mask.

Well, it has always been a standard practice to hold your hand over your mouth when you cough or sneeze. It's only proper etiquette to wear a mask when you know you are sick... from any disease, like the common cold, for example. Good people don't simply go and cough and sneeze on the people around them intentionally.

Cool

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:15:22 PM

This is a very sad fact. In many countries, refusing to wear a mask entailed considerable fines, while people themselves understood the harm from this, but could not do anything due to political decisions.
They were not allowed to enter shops without a mask, and were scribbled on the street or in a public place. The pandemic and the methods applied to it have exposed many holes in current control systems.
Politicians have no idea what to do in such situations, because they are not doctors or engineers. What other decisions can you expect from them other than bad ones?

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 09:25:25 PM

This is a very sad fact. In many countries, refusing to wear a mask entailed considerable fines, while people themselves understood the harm from this, but could not do anything due to political decisions.
They were not allowed to enter shops without a mask, and were scribbled on the street or in a public place. The pandemic and the methods applied to it have exposed many holes in current control systems.
Politicians have no idea what to do in such situations, because they are not doctors or engineers. What other decisions can you expect from them other than bad ones?

That's what is good about the United States. Government only has limited authority for a limited time to force anybody to do anything. And if government people are wrong - especially after a substantial period of time - they open themselves up to personal liability if they continue the charade.

And that is what we are finding, now. US deaths overall aren't any greater than any other season. This means that if people are dying from Covid, they aren't dying of something else that they normally would have died from. In addition, for several months we have seen that average medical people have been instructed to essentially lie about cause of death.

The only reason why there are lockdowns is, the government people are trying to figure a way out of their dilemma of not doing due diligence in the first place, so that the people don't lynch them when the truth goes public... that there really isn't any reason for a pandemic.

Cool

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:11:19 PM

Our body and our immune system are designed to constantly deal with something new and unpleasant. Since childhood, interacting with other people, eating with dirty hands, touching our face / eyes with dirty hands, we give our immunity those things with which it has to fight and due to this it becomes stronger. If the immune system has nothing to fight with, it begins to twitch and weaken.

In view of this, the complete isolation of a person from interaction with the environment and other people will lead to a deterioration in his immune system, which will ultimately increase the number of possible diseases that a person will inappropriately encounter when he returns to his social life.

You can imagine a scenario that the virus will have time to mutate during its stay in isolation, or some new virus will appear. Then there is a risk that our immune system simply will not cope with this, and the mortality rate will no longer be so low.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██