Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Face Mask Placebo  (Read 632 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 12:21:05 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (5)

The more the viruses mutate, the better. Then the immune system will have to work harder. It's about time that people get a little exercise.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:54:34 AM

It is so sad because the U.S is the only country in the world who see that the facemasks are  scam and it is bad for their health. It is the main reason why the deaths in the U.S reached 146,00 + and counting. Their citizens are most likely dumb because they cannot follow rules that the government implemented. The total cases there is now 4 Million and it keep increasing and the people out there see that the face masks are scam and ineffective. There are now a lot of researches around the world about how face masks can prevent us to have virus.
I don't understand how people see the record low cases in countries like Korea, Japan and Vietnam and say that wearing masks is manipulation and MSM lies. I don't know why it is so difficult for people like them to accept that wearing a mask is more effective than doing nothing.

Just don't wear one, be honest and say that you don't care about the disease spreading. It is more respectable than trying so hard to find implausible and ridiculous theories about lack of oxygen, mind control or other loony fabrication of their mind.

Except that scientific studies and trials show that a mask has nothing to do with stopping the spread of diseases like Covid.

Here is the only way that a mask can be effective. People BELIEVE that a mask is effective. And it works, because people BELIEVE. It's called placebo effect.

Placebo-effect trials showed that up to 33% of people who thought they were getting medicine, but were really only getting a sugar pill, got better anyway.

So, if masks help people to stay well because they believe, what about the truth? Check the science of masks - the nitty-gritty science studies reports, and see that masks don't help for diseases like Covid. They might help for some bacterial diseases, and for dust, but not for viruses.

Besides, the WHO already said that people who aren't sick don't spread the Covid through the air. So, mask wearers won't get sick from Covid anyway. Some of the mask lies can be counter effective when the disease really gets to them.

Cool
Most of the studies I have seen (even the ones made well before Covid) say otherwise. The virus is spreaded in droplets and the masks stop the droplets, logically the mask should be effective.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:32:23 AM

Most of the studies I have seen (even the ones made well before Covid) say otherwise. The virus is spreaded in droplets and the masks stop the droplets, logically the mask should be effective.

If the masks stop droplets, the people won't be getting as much herd immunity. When they take their masks off, or when the masks don't fit tight (as is the case 100% of the time), they will get the droplets, and the virus. Without herd immunity, they will get just as sick as they would have otherwise.

Otherwise? Since the whole viral thing is an uncertainty in the first place, they won't get any sicker than they would have any other year. How can anybody tell? Just watch the people fall to the pavement, dead, all around you. I mean dozens of them, all the time. Run for your life!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:29:47 PM

Masks don't necessarily help you prevent the disease, but they certainly do help you prevent others from catching your disease.

Did you think that the whole point was to save yourself, rather than to prevent the spread of disease? Well, now you know.

Yes I agree if we all wear Face mask the infection will be minimized here in our country those who are caught not wearing a face mask is fined an equivalent of  $100 and one week imprisonment, whether we like it or not we need to wear a Face mask it don't restrict our breathing there was a study that it is not interfering with our breath cycle if you picked the right mask to wear.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:52:12 PM

Masks don't necessarily help you prevent the disease, but they certainly do help you prevent others from catching your disease.

Did you think that the whole point was to save yourself, rather than to prevent the spread of disease? Well, now you know.

Yes I agree if we all wear Face mask the infection will be minimized here in our country those who are caught not wearing a face mask is fined an equivalent of  $100 and one week imprisonment, whether we like it or not we need to wear a Face mask it don't restrict our breathing there was a study that it is not interfering with our breath cycle if you picked the right mask to wear.

Facemask isn't enough to stop anything. All it does is limits the amount of fresh air you get into your lungs. And with practice of use, that's okay.

What you really need is a full time space suit.

I haven't searched for it, but have you seen a fireman walk into Walmart using his air tanks for breathing? That's the closest you will get to being safe with a mask.

Cool

StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:57:08 PM

I don't see anything wrong with a person wearing a mask in a store that he will take off when he comes out of it, but some people wear masks even when walking in the fresh air or playing sports, which is irreparable harm to their health.

It's not harmful and of course you can get infected by walking in the street without mask Roll Eyes
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 04:26:51 PM
Merited by andulolika (1)

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/man-parades-down-londons-oxford-street-wearing-nothing-but-a-mask

That guy was obviously worried about a different infection. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:26:41 PM

I don't see anything wrong with a person wearing a mask in a store that he will take off when he comes out of it, but some people wear masks even when walking in the fresh air or playing sports, which is irreparable harm to their health.

It's not harmful and of course you can get infected by walking in the street without mask Roll Eyes

It's harmful and of course you cannot get infected by walking in the street without mask Roll Eyes

Cool

FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 07:42:40 AM

It's not harmful and of course you can get infected by walking in the street without mask Roll Eyes

It's harmful and of course you cannot get infected by walking in the street without mask Roll Eyes

Cool

Provided the streets are empty and no infected person passes by you or sneezes on you  Wink

You should not wear the mask all the time and also it should not be the case that you don't wear the mask at all. You need to use comon sense on when to wear the mask and when not to wear it.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 08:11:00 AM

It's not harmful and of course you can get infected by walking in the street without mask Roll Eyes

Cool

Provided the streets are empty and no infected person passes by you or sneezes on you  Wink

You should not wear the mask all the time and also it should not be the case that you don't wear the mask at all. You need to use comon sense on when to wear the mask and when not to wear it.

Like you said, it's mostly a matter of common sense...
If you are in closed space with lots of people around you, wearing a mask will decrease your chances of catching something. Of course it's stupid to wear a mask 24/7, but reduce chances in high risk scenarios just makes perfect sense.

If the masks stop droplets, the people won't be getting as much herd immunity. When they take their masks off, or when the masks don't fit tight (as is the case 100% of the time), they will get the droplets, and the virus. Without herd immunity, they will get just as sick as they would have otherwise.

Otherwise? Since the whole viral thing is an uncertainty in the first place, they won't get any sicker than they would have any other year. How can anybody tell? Just watch the people fall to the pavement, dead, all around you. I mean dozens of them, all the time. Run for your life!

Cool
We don't even know if herb immunity is achievable, apparently the virus is mutating quickly and herd immunity could maybe only be obtained in the 3rd or 4rd wave of the virus... We might as well take some basic measures to limit the spread.

And countries that took no measures to contain it (like Sweden) have worse stats than others and no immunity in sight. So they might have done that for nothing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:40:30 PM

Cool
We don't even know if herb immunity is achievable, apparently the virus is mutating quickly and herd immunity could maybe only be obtained in the 3rd or 4rd wave of the virus... We might as well take some basic measures to limit the spread.

And countries that took no measures to contain it (like Sweden) have worse stats than others and no immunity in sight. So they might have done that for nothing.

Part of the reason for the mutation is the herd immunity. However, if there is mutation, it will never be 100%. There will always be some of the original left. Some herd immunity will protect against all the originals and all the mutations.

Btw, the stats are being massaged. Overall death statistics aren't any greater for this period of time for this year, than for this period of time for any other year. In fact, 2020 death statistics are less than 2017 for the same time-period. The trick is finding which causes have been reduced to make the Covid cause appear greater.

Cool

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:30:10 PM

I know a family who wore masks, used sanitizers all the time, used their own auto, observed all the precautions but still caught this virus.
Recently I've read about new covid researches. It said that the possible way for infection was also eyes. Our government doesn't say anything about eyes protection. I personally don't wear a mask outside. I want to breathe fresh air not my exhaled carbon dioxide. I don't want to have hypoxia.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:40:29 AM

Recently I've read about new covid researches. It said that the possible way for infection was also eyes. Our government doesn't say anything about eyes protection. I personally don't wear a mask outside. I want to breathe fresh air not my exhaled carbon dioxide. I don't want to have hypoxia.

they have been saying for since the beginning that the eye is a pathway of infection

for months they have been saying dont touch your face

your eye socket does not have air pressure to inhale covid
so worrying about airborne virus being sucked into your eye is stupid

but if you are touching things and getting high viral load onto your hands. and then rubbing your eye. then the transmission rate is higher

wearing glasses wont stpp people touching their face more then simply asking people to stop touching their face or atleast wash hands regularly after touching random things many of the public also touch
(shopping carts, door handles and such)

so the completely free option is to just care about your hygiene and personal space and just be more thoughtful about your actions

after all you wouldnt wipe your ass bare handed without toilet paper and then rub your face. you wouldnt touch wet paint and then rub your face. you would however wash your hand or avoid your naked hand touching things that can be nasty

as for thinking this is then an oppertunity to then beg for gloves. nope. again washing your hands or just limiting what you touch is free

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 11:55:30 AM

Our government doesn't say anything about eyes protection.

Of course they don't, they want to extend the recovery period, and escalate the problems from infection. That way sheeple will believe that a poisonous vaccine is essential. Wearing a mask pushes some of your ( possibly ) virus infected exhalation up into your eyes, this spreads the infection into a different part of your body. They want you to use "sanitisers" as well to destroy the bacteria on your skin that neutralises the virus. I'm surprised that they don't want you to inject the virus into your body - Oh wait! Isn't that what a vaccine does?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:28:21 PM

January
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/expert-says-killer-coronavirus-spread-21352748

february
https://www.vox.com/2020/2/28/21157769/how-to-prevent-the-coronavirus

March
https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/coronavirus-red-eyes-key-sign-21752329

april
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-eyes-contagious-infection-conjunctivitis-italy-wuhan-a9482186.html

may
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1280951/coronavirus-latest-update-symptoms-ocular-pink-eye-conjunctivitis-covid-19

oh look they been saying about be careful of your eyes even in the first 5 months..

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:43:41 PM

^^^ Your links don't necessarily point to the eyes as a place where Covid enters or departs.

Besides, we have only heard it from government a little, lately. In fact, government isn't really telling it to us at all. It's really only Fauci that is blabbing it a little.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:55:46 PM

well in your sheltered world you wont hear about it. but thats more about your ignorance than whats really happening in the world.

.. replying to below
thats why the world is experiencing the real issues and why your trying hard to remain ignorant to pretend its not there. by avoiding hearing the science and facts, you dont make it disappear. you just make yourself look like a fool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:59:25 PM

^^^ That's why you have to emphasize something that isn't there.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: