From the NAMECOIN FORUM:POST HERE IF POSSIBLE:
We can offer to produce the COMPLETE CORPORATE IDENTITY FOR NAMECOIN
! >>> READ THE RULES BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING!
It is professional
industrial design - clear, simple and widely usable for different Media (Press Material, Website, Blender, Video, Flyer, Marketing Material, http://coinmarketcap.com
The idea behind is to go in more direct competition to "Bitcoin". The drafts are based on the excellent work for Bitcoin by BitBoy, which is used commonly for Bitcoin.
Media Productions for the Subprojects of Namecoin like http://nameid.org
from domob or http://namecoinia.org
from virtual_master are possible as well ... of course FREE!
What do you think about, what are your ideas ?
The final Logo elected can be used for the beginning at:Official Site #1: http://namecoin.org
(should be merged/mirrored with namecoin.info)Official Site #2: http://namecoin.info
(should be merged/mirrored with namecoin.org)Namecoin @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Namecoin.NMC
>>> Thread with Facebook Statistics: http://forum.namecoin.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1500Namecoin @ Google+:
In development !RULES:
- POST HERE IF POSSIBLE:
- Please elect 2 (!) Logos
from the drafts. For Example "Pulsar" and "Twister" and post it in the thread.
- DONT POST OWN LOGO IMAGES HERE - TEXTUAL described Ideas based on these Logo Drafts are VERY WELCOME!
- OWN Logo Images can be posted here: > http://forum.namecoin.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1463
- A final draft will be made in the end, based on textual described user ideas in the thread as well !
- PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPREAD OR USE IT AT THIS STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT ! (due to flowing brainstorming and design process)
- The finished work will be released FREE
- sources are all SVG and .OBJ for Blender ! Please suggest a proper License if possible.OUR LOGO DRAFTS:Example: Wallet Splash Screen based on "Pulsar" (Do NOT Vote - Example only):Example: Wallet Splash Screen based on "Twister" (Do NOT Vote - Example only):Example: Blender Render based on old Logo Design (Do NOT Vote - Example only):