Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 04:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for developers to start a staking project.  (Read 163 times)
ketsuo (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:48:35 PM

Hi, you are a blockchain enthusiastic? That's very good, me too. I'm playing with the idea of starting a crypto project. Since i am very interested in staking cryptos, i want to go in this direction and bring it to the mass. If you have ambitions and interest, we can do it together. I am looking for a strong partner as a fullstack developer to create a first version together.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3100

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 10:58:35 PM

Do you want everyone to guess the project and compensation, or do you have something in mind?

How many partners are you looking for, to do what, and what will you do? 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ketsuo (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 11:06:10 PM

Planned is a kind of clone like everstake.one or similar staking providers with the focus on simplicity to make staking suitable for mass production. Details gladly about PM.

I am a fullstack developer for more than 15 years and would like to co-develop the whole project. I am looking for 1 to max 2 developers.
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:14:35 AM

why not apply on existing projects? the 'suitable for mass production part' is really general and i can't see any reason why somebody might be interested. not to mention you're a newbie here. maybe adding your previous projects or experience might help, at least people know they're not talking with another hit & run user who just want to grab a bunch of money and disappear forever.
ActivatedWalnut

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 04:19:03 PM

I'm available.
You can send me a PM here or contact me by all the ways I have listed on fomonaut.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: